Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Does it matter? How does someone doing 5000 Mogushan runs affect your gameplay?
    something something legendarys something something holinka something something dance studio!

Deleted
    The real question here is: Why would anybody bot those dungeons?

Deleted
    It is annoying that people cheats. Don't worry, the ban hammer will hit them at some point, and a few months later they are back botting.
    Personally I think they should be perma banned, but that's never gonna happen.

And this ladies and gentleman is the reasoning of a total and complete idiot.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-31 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Warden isn't always active. Several of the better bots and hacks can tell when warden is scanning and won't even work when it is. And most of the new bots don't inject. The simulate keypresses and read memory, but dont inject. The biggest thing is most of them use click to move and it is very noticeable especially when the botters are running 40/100 accounts on one one system and that slows the background fps and makes the bot slower moving, and very jerky.
    Regardless of client control method, it doesn't makes that they run in circles on routine any less obvious and easily detectable server-side.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    It's something inside me that makes me feel like it matters to me. You know, like if I see people torturing dogs and cats, even if they aren't mine, it bothers me that they do that. Not that it would affect my life if I would just let it go, but I kinda want to do something about it. Same with bots.

Based on replies so far I might start botting myself. It's fine I guess.
    There is something seriously wrong with you. Not only are you a compulsive liar, you think torturing animals is OK. Get some help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    And this ladies and gentleman is the reasoning of a total and complete idiot.
    want to explain why or are you an alt of a banned account and just go around talking shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Is this a joke question or you can't really understand how bots affect other player gaming experience in this game specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Regardless of client control method, it doesn't makes that they run in circles on routine any less obvious and easily detectable server-side.
    I dunno bout you, but I us an addon and follow an arrow when I herb or mine. And that arrow is on a a more or less circular route. Simply following a route does not a bot make. Sure the old bots follow an exacting path, never moving off that line unless to loot or kill something, then moving directly back to it. But then you get bot trains when people are using public profiles.

Newer bots move more randomly.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    There is something seriously wrong with you. Not only are you a compulsive liar, you think torturing animals is OK. Get some help.

- - - Updated - - -

want to explain why or are you an alt of a banned account and just go around talking shit?
    Do I actually need to explain why players botting dungeons is bad for the game ? Are you that obtuse?

They have banwaves.
    Main account is banned /rip

Until 10th of May yippie!

10+ Year Old Account
    If they got rid of bots entirely especially in the battlegrounds I might even consider returning to the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I reported over 1000 individual bots in the last month directly over GM ticket. I get "thanks for report" reply after, but they don't do anything about it.
    Every server is full of bots, both factions. Why aren't they banning them?

Examples. Those bots were reported two weeks ago and they are still botting every day:
    [MOD SNIP]
    "4,993 Xin the Weaponmaster kills (Mogu'shan Palace)".

[MOD SNIP]
    "5,814 Taran Zhu redemptions (Shado-Pan Monastery)"

Just look at this guild. Full of bots: [MOD SNIP]

So I guess botting is now passively allowed?

MOD EDIT: Don't name and shame. Report these things to Blizzard.
    Don't be silly now. It isn't permitted to bot at all, and if seen, should be reported always. Sorry to hear and share, but sadly the bot registration system seem flawed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    They have banwaves.
    Main account is banned /rip

Until 10th of May yippie!
    2056? Just joking, hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    If they got rid of bots entirely especially in the battlegrounds I might even consider returning to the game!
    I don't really experience that many bots in PvP. And the game isn't as infested with bots as, lets say, ArcheAge sadly is.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I reported over 1000 individual bots in the last month directly over GM ticket. I get "thanks for report" reply after, but they don't do anything about it.
    Every server is full of bots, both factions. Why aren't they banning them?

Examples. Those bots were reported two weeks ago and they are still botting every day:
    [MOD SNIP]
    "4,993 Xin the Weaponmaster kills (Mogu'shan Palace)".

[MOD SNIP]
    "5,814 Taran Zhu redemptions (Shado-Pan Monastery)"

Just look at this guild. Full of bots: [MOD SNIP]

So I guess botting is now passively allowed?

MOD EDIT: Don't name and shame. Report these things to Blizzard.
    They take a while to prove they are true bots, and act like bots, they can't act and ban people on the reports of a few people, ofcourse a few thousand people or more reporting the same guy would get attention, but you alone reporting someone for something won't cause action to happen from Blizzard's side. Unless It's different things you're reporting them for, like a game mechanic exploit, harassment etc.

Otherwise, they take their time, observe, and only when they're fairly certain do they make massive ban waves to get rid of such people... and catch innocents In those wave as well, but hey nobody cares about the Innocently banned right, especially not Blizzard.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    It's something inside me that makes me feel like it matters to me. You know, like if I see people torturing dogs and cats, even if they aren't mine, it bothers me that they do that. Not that it would affect my life if I would just let it go, but I kinda want to do something about it. Same with bots.

Based on replies so far I might start botting myself. It's fine I guess.
    Did you just compare animal abuse with bots in a computer game.......?

10+ Year Old Account
    No I actually reported 1000+ bots. It wasn't hard. And it's under my ticket history log.
    33 people a day? Really? You are writing 33 tickets a day reporting people? Thats what it would take for you to report more than 1,000 bots in a month... I suspect that your desire for attention is inflating your numbers. I also suspect that Blizzard knows more about who are bots than you do. How specifically do know know these are 'bots'? Have you more than circumstantial evidence?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    these guys makes money as long as you guys buy gold, that's how it works. Gold buyers are just as guilty as botters.

These guys literally make thousands of dollars each month thanks to it

- - - Updated - - -

you're factually wrong though. As a botter myself, I had all my gold and crafting items removed. Such is the same for EVERYONE that gets banned for botting.
    I know people IRL online right now that can contradict you. I'm not saying all botters keep their things or all cheaters keep their things, I know they don't. I'm saying the issue is they don't ALL lose the items.

No I actually reported 1000+ bots. It wasn't hard. And it's under my ticket history log.
    I'm sorry, but what are you expecting ? A tittle reward?

Sorrxz the Bot Hunter

Things take time and Blizzard for the most part investigates before banning people that got pointed out by self righteous bot hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    They take a while to prove they are true bots, and act like bots, they can't act and ban people on the reports of a few people, ofcourse a few thousand people or more reporting the same guy would get attention, but you alone reporting someone for something won't cause action to happen from Blizzard's side. Unless It's different things you're reporting them for, like a game mechanic exploit, harassment etc.

Otherwise, they take their time, observe, and only when they're fairly certain do they make massive ban waves to get rid of such people... and catch innocents In those wave as well, but hey nobody cares about the Innocently banned right, especially not Blizzard.
    but you weren't innocent, and you weren't caught in a banwave... you or your 'brother' were stalking and harassing another player and after numerous warnings you got banned. (its right there in your post history)

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should be more strict on this. Screw the automated system, it takes ages. Actual GMs back in game to identify bots and immediately ban them would be way better.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Blizzard should be more strict on this. Screw the automated system, it takes ages. Actual GMs back in game to identify bots and immediately ban them would be way better.
    Sadly also more expensive and clunky.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..