Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is this a new one?

I don't really do M+ runs and for some reason I had a +2 in my bag. I thought I would do it because I wanted the 15 things for the legendary. I invite a group of 3 and another guy. I do the ready check to make sure it's all good and then I try to put my key in. Someone else ninja keys me so we are on their key. I decide "FUCK THIS" and boot everyone from the group and then hearth to Dalaran. Is this ninja shit new or has it been around for a while?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

But why? Someone gave you his key.

i ... i dont know why that would be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Lol, stupidest post i have ever read after Legion released, congrats.

No wonder people have terrible experience with pugging and oh so many things i could say!

But hey, 13e per month! Everyone has same rights, right?

Waiting for the white knights to go all "BUT HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW".

Google is a wonderful thing!

The only problem is you OP.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-01-31 at 07:30 AM.

im not sure what is being stolen here. you do realize the only thing you get from using your key is + however many levels added to it when you complete the dungeon. if you were just doing it to do it then im not sure why its a problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone basically gifted you a key run and you babyraged and ruined their key instead? I hope i'll never get into a group with you, seriously, fuck that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    The person probably misunderstood and thought you were looking for a key like that instead. But I dont really understand why you had to kick everyone and bail on it. Why ruin someone else his identical key just because its not your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Someone basically gifted you a key run and you babyraged and ruined their key instead? I hope i'll never get into a group with you, seriously, fuck that.
    Nowhere in his post do you know that it was the same difficulty, what if said person popped a +10 instead of that 2.
    And I would get pissed to if maybe I was trying to level MY key higher for bigger weekly chest. Person who slapped in his key obviously wasted OPs time and completely understandable why he took action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Nowhere in his post do you know that it was the same difficulty, what if said person popped a +10 instead of that 2.
    And I would get pissed to if maybe I was trying to level MY key higher for bigger weekly chest. Person who slapped in his key obviously wasted OPs time and completely understandable why he took action.
    There we go, noob one.

NEWSFLASH, APPARENTLY YOU CANT GET BIGGER WEEKLY CHEST WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S KEY.

Dear god, mmo champion will never stop surprising me.

(Oh edit cause i realized you probably cant even understand sarcasm: Weekly chest is not from your key, its from anyone's key depending on the highest you did)
    Last edited by potis; 2017-01-31 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this supposed to mean? How exactly he wasted OPs time? Why do you need your key to get a weekly chest? Any key counts, if i'm not mistaken even burned key counts towards weekly chest.
    If someone used 10 key you don't kick everyone out of the group, because no one in his sane mind will slot in a level 10 key without being sure that a group is going to do it. Even if it was level 10 key - why do you leave before trying?
    It's not understandable why he kicked everyone out of the group in a babyrage. By any stretch of imagination.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

You could not touch your key the entire week, and leave it at +2, but do someone elses +15, and you will still get a 900ilvl piece. It has nothing to do with your own key.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    What is this supposed to mean? How exactly he wasted OPs time? Why do you need your key to get a weekly chest? Any key counts, if i'm not mistaken even burned key counts towards weekly chest.
    If someone used 10 key you don't kick everyone out of the group, because no one in his sane mind will slot in a level 10 key without being sure that a group is going to do it. Even if it was level 10 key - why do you leave before trying?
    It's not understandable why he kicked everyone out of the group in a babyrage. By any stretch of imagination.
    i know it dsn't make any diffrence in terms of WEEKLY loot. but that @sshole thought he is so smart to put his key instead. he got what he deserved a depleted key

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    There we go, noob one.

NEWSFLASH, APPARENTLY YOU CANT GET BIGGER WEEKLY CHEST WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S KEY.

Dear god, mmo champion will never stop surprising me.

(Oh edit cause i realized you probably cant even understand sarcasm: Weekly chest is not from your key, its from anyone's key depending on the highest you did)
    Ok so if I don't have gear enough for a 15+ but I might get a maw or dht key, would u invite me with your 15 key then? No? Oh...ok
    You can do a 15 with right affixes in blue gear now with some luck. Stop pretending you know the whole situation and go by the info u got fromop
    I'm fully aware how it works, but if you read op and think about what he said, and then you apply logic you might get some different result.
    And stop causing like that and think you're funny. I won't reply to you again unless you write like so,Evonne who's older than 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You could not touch your key the entire week, and leave it at +2, but do someone elses +15, and you will still get a 900ilvl piece. It has nothing to do with your own key.
    Read above. Level my key, and joining a random is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Ok so if I don't have gear enough for a 15+ but I might get a maw or dht key, would u invite me with your 15 key then? No? Oh...ok
    You can do a 15 with right affixes in blue gear now with some luck. Stop pretending you know the whole situation and go by the info u got fromop
    I'm fully aware how it works, but if you read op and think about what he said, and then you apply logic you might get some different result.
    And stop causing like that and think you're funny. I won't reply to you again unless you write like so,Evonne who's older than 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Read above. Level my key, and joining a random is different.
    Lets get the "facts" straight.

"I dont really do M+ runs but somehow had a +2", aka i have no fucking clue what M+ are or how they work.

Someone else gave him a free M+ run and he disbanded the group, the only one to blame is the OP himself and his lack of knowledge of how the game works.

There is no way to sugarcoat this, he fucked up, end of story, the only logic needed is that.

His own key wasnt affected, all he was getting was a free M+ run and he depleted someone else's key along with that cause he is clueless.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-01-31 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    i know it dsn't make any diffrence in terms of WEEKLY loot. but that @sshole thought he is so smart to put his key instead. he got what he deserved a depleted key
    He gave you an extra run at no expense from your side, you got an extra chance for a legendary from (probably, i don't know how bad/good OPs group was, but lets assume that they were complete shit and would do level 2 key in 30 minutes) 1 extra chest, you then say "gg guys i have another level 2 key wanna spend another 30 minutes for another chest?" or continue getting loot for free, from someone elses' key. Without. Even. Touching. Your. Key.
    It's good. OP was in a good situation - he didn't needed to use any of his finite resources (aka, keys) to get benefits, but instead babyraged and fucked everything up

Deleted
    this is how you end up on peoples ignore lists, whether you genuinely didn't know how it works or not.

Deleted
    Why would you do that in the 1st place?

Someone just handed you an unexpected gift and you trampled it... Well done,... well done.

Did you read the 1st post?
    Because you sound like someone who whiteknights the wrong thing.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-01-31 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I don't really do M+ runs and for some reason I had a +2 in my bag. I thought I would do it because I wanted the 15 things for the legendary. I invite a group of 3 and another guy. I do the ready check to make sure it's all good and then I try to put my key in. Someone else ninja keys me so we are on their key. I decide "FUCK THIS" and boot everyone from the group and then hearth to Dalaran. Is this ninja shit new or has it been around for a while?
    Wow... I actually feel dumber now after I read this. Why would you NOT want to do someone else's key??

10+ Year Old Account
    So someone gave you their key for free.. And you decide to kick them? I can understand it if he had a high key and you didn't want to put in the effort, but even then you can just leave

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    So someone gave you their key for free.. And you decide to kick them? I can understand it if he had a high key and you didn't want to put in the effort, but even then you can just leave
    and this is why i hope blizzard puts a ban in on people who ACTIVELY op to leave a mythic plus.

aka

if you leave a mythic + once its been started your banned from doing another for 2+ hours, getting more for every group you ditch.

if your kicked from a M+ there is no punishment.

if someone leaves your group it should pause the timer and allow you to find a replacement, aka pause the timer port them out or some shit, make mobs immune till they have a full group and the key holder restarts the timer.

think they could do it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.