Quote Originally Posted by TeIomir View Post
    <Limit> 0.3% wipe on Star - OUCH - imgur -> xirbldM -> png >.>

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    Did you guys finally find 4 shadow priests and 4 rogues?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Assuming Gul'dan lives through the reset, do you think Serenity & Exorcus will extend, or start fresh?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    Ouch...

Deleted
    i bet everyone wiped at least once at this %, and i'll be curious to see how many people were still alive for the 3 other guilds
    Back to few more hours before stars are aligned again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Assuming Gul'dan lives through the reset, do you think Serenity & Exorcus will extend, or start fresh?

Ouch...
    Start fresh. The extra gear from the reset is too important to pass up.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Dont know if it was posted but serenity is 9/10
    You are prolly the Internet Explorer of mmo-c.

Fresher than fresh. They need the gear, and they'll be able to clear within day 1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Indeed considering the struggle for every last bit of damage with Augur I doubt they can afford not to use an extra reset of splits.

What I am curious from a logistics perspective is, after doing a 5way split, will it be worth it to reclear or will they start straight at Gul'dan?
    9 bosses of mythic gear is prob worth it.

intresting to see if Method will kill Elisande b4 reset. if not I think the race is over

Why is it over? If both Serenity and Exorsus are entering the second week with more than a day of attempts on Gul'dan, both of them are still in the race. Why are you not counting the Russians?

Unless you mean the race is over for Method, which yeah, in that case it will be
    Dude just said the race was over for Method, why'd you infer that it meant Exorsus couldn't win?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Dude just said the race was over for Method, why'd you infer that it meant Exorsus couldn't win?
    "intresting to see if Method will kill Elisande b4 reset. if not I think the race is over"

He said "The race is over", period. Nowhere does it say "For Method".

Deleted
    Everyone will start fresh for sure. The gear is was too valuable to pass.

It'll be a re-kill race to Gul'dan and assuming he is killable with gear from next reset I think it's between Serenity/Exorcus. But if Gul'dan is overtuned af, I reckon the rest will catch up and reset nr 3 will be mostly down to luck (or whoever is fastest through the re-kills).

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    1% Gul'dan wipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

RIP 1 week dreams

wrong song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIf3b6meriM
    Last edited by vipers; 2017-01-31 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Think I made it quite clear that I am quite neutral, but as always some people on this forum, like yourself have severe difficulties with reading comprehension.
    And no, most people that hate Serenity haven't even spoken to any of them. It's just another example of masses that need something to hate for no reason. They should go and see a psychologist instead of projecting on these forums.

Actually I haven't had a conversation with anybody in Serenity, and frankly I doubt that you have as well. I just find it pathetic how people care so much to "hate" on them (or any guild) without a rational reason.
    dude i really suggest you to go back and read through our conversation one more time, i simply answered a question as why somebody would hate serenity, there are lots of reasons people might hate them but i mentioned one, then all of a sudden you jump on my throat and start freaking out simply because i answered why some1 might hate on serenity, then you start calling me a fanboy and whatnot, when clearly you were the one that got hostile for no reason at all(kind of proves your fanboyism towards serenity) and now you are telling me i can't read aswell? You turn super defensive towards serenity and start flaming for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hish View Post
    dude i really suggest you to go back and read through our conversation one more time, i simply answered a question as why somebody would hate serenity, there are lots of reasons people might hate them but i mentioned one, then all of a sudden you jump on my throat and start freaking out simply because i answered why some1 might hate on serenity, then you start calling me a fanboy and whatnot, when clearly you were the one that got hostile for no reason at all(kind of proves your fanboyism towards serenity) and now you are telling me i can't read aswell? You turn super defensive towards serenity and start flaming for no reason.
    They are dicks because they shit on method skillwise ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They are dicks because they shit on method skillwise ?
    But they ARE Method...

and Method is Rapid Eye Movement.

We live in a strange world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    But they ARE Method...

and Method is Rapid Eye Movement.

We live in a strange world.
    I know but a lot of people got stuck on the Method name and make their religion around it.
    If Sco made another new guild called Method (again), the same rabid fanboys would follow.

Why is it over? If both Serenity and Exorsus are entering the second week with more than a day of attempts on Gul'dan, both of them are still in the race. Why are you not counting the Russians?

Unless you mean the race is over for Method, which yeah, in that case it will be
    Over for method yea

Why are you not counting the Russians?
    Probably because exorsus are known and confirmed cheaters.

Seems so biased, such claims. As if none else cheat. Method themselves did something shady in BRF with Iron Maidens, how about that then?