Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    Excuse me, what ?
    3 to 4 SP minimum for the 8+/10 mythic guilds.
    This : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=2&dataset=90

Pretty well balanced heh ? If DKs could be "pretty well balanced" i would quite like it
    DKs are pretty busted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    and you are linking Emerald Nightmare why?
    Serenity had 4 Spriests. Exorsus, Method, and From Scratch had 3. The link was stupid, but lets not kid ourselves and pretend that Shadow is anything but very strong.

"behind" lol they are top3 atm and will not lose this position anyway.

So how far do Serenity push for Gul'dan kill today. I mean if they really go to say the latest possible time like 1am and fail to get the kill. They will be pretty tired for running any form of splits or easy kills tomorrow morning. That of course takes time and well if your pushing Gul'dan till 1am you will need to get up at like 8/9am to make sure u getting back into quickly? As the re clear isn't exactly going to be a cake walk.

Whereas Method have the easy choice, if they aren't killing the 9th boss anytime soon, they can call it very early tonight and make a bright start in the morning.

Decisions! Hoping Serenity kill him today though!
    Last edited by Costa; 2017-01-31 at 04:02 PM.

I'm surprised there isn't a legit star Augur vid up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Limit hasn't done anything yet except run some mythics for alts pre-reset. Heck, it looks like they took the weekend off:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Limit/
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    So how far do Serenity push for Gul'dan kill today. I mean if they really go to say the latest possible time like 1am and fail to get the kill. They will be pretty tired for running any form of splits or easy kills tomorrow morning. I mean i assume potentially these guilds (exorsus/method/serenity/limit/from scratch?) could be able to split run the first 3 bosses on mythic if wanted to spread some gear if was needed. That of course takes time and well if your pushing Gul'dan till 1am you will need to get up at like 8/9am to make sure u getting back into quickly? As the re clear isn't exactly going to be a cake walk.

Whereas Method have the easy choice, if they aren't killing the 9th boss anytime soon, they can call it very early tonight and make a bright start in the morning.

You can't split run Mythic.

So how far do Serenity push for Gul'dan kill today. I mean if they really go to say the latest possible time like 1am and fail to get the kill. They will be pretty tired for running any form of splits or easy kills tomorrow morning. I mean i assume potentially these guilds (exorsus/method/serenity/limit/from scratch?) could be able to split run the first 3 bosses on mythic if wanted to spread some gear if was needed. That of course takes time and well if your pushing Gul'dan till 1am you will need to get up at like 8/9am to make sure u getting back into quickly? As the re clear isn't exactly going to be a cake walk.

I think we'll get a pretty good indication of how close Serenity/Exorsus are based on their activities early in the reset. If they just plow straight into Mythic and go right back to Gul'Dan could mean they are getting close, whereas if they focus on split farming early, could mean they're still a ways off and need more gear funneling/specific classes.

Bosses living past reset gets way more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    You can't split run Mythic.
    Oh yeah cuz the players locked to specific ID so wont be able to return to other IDs right T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    You guys are missing a big point in the method/star augur discussion. Having geared alts is one thing, but being able to play those alts to 110% just like your main is a different thing. Personally, I think Serenity is much more fluid when it comes to playing different characters than Method, based on the little info we have from history and streams.

We meme and joke about fragnance for example, but the guy plays a different character every tier (as someone mentioned) and he still performs insanely well on all of them. Kuznam played his mage for ages and suddenly he's healing on a paladin, and I believe you have to be really fucking good to 2-heal 20 man fights. Same with pottm, he played rdps for a long time and now he's tanking. You see new characters that popped up on their Star Augur and Elisandre kills that didn't have many kills from the first 7 bosses that are obviously alts.

Let's look at Method. Sco for example played warrior for a long time and now he swapped to druid. If you look at Sloot, he swapped to his pala for Star Augur, most likely to gain that little extra dps. Do you think Sco could do that? Compare the setups, Method killed Star Augur with an extra hunter and an extra druid. Could Lorgok/Xirips and Roger/Noga swap to a rogue/SP and perform equally good?

Obviously this is speculation to some extent but personally I don't think it's far from the truth.
    The essence of legion is RNG. RNG defines the race this time. The old sql split run style to gather as much good set items as possible is not enough this time. Each titanforged drop and each strong trinket drop on top of it are making the difference this time. Team A with 10 split runs increases their main raid dps by 10mil, the Team B with 2 split runs is able to increase their main raid dps by 15mil. Thanks to the loot system.

The next loot id will increase the dps values of the most guild by a very large margin. We will see a big impact on augur kills next week.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-01-31 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Limit hasn't done anything yet except run some mythics for alts pre-reset. Heck, it looks like they took the weekend off:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Limit/
    Sounds like there may be an issue with NA login servers, which may be why Limit hasn't done anything yet post-reset.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how far do Serenity push for Gul'dan kill today. I mean if they really go to say the latest possible time like 1am and fail to get the kill. They will be pretty tired for running any form of splits or easy kills tomorrow morning. That of course takes time and well if your pushing Gul'dan till 1am you will need to get up at like 8/9am to make sure u getting back into quickly? As the re clear isn't exactly going to be a cake walk.

They can't slack now considering Exorsus is also on 9/10. If they were ahead by 1 boss sure, better to call the night early to be fresh for reset.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like there may be an issue with NA login servers, which may be why Limit hasn't done anything yet post-reset.
    there is currently maintenance going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maintenance for another 1.5 hours.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

if you were logged in before like 10 central you could login but now you cant

what comp are serenity using?

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    Excuse me, what ?
    3 to 4 SP minimum for the 8+/10 mythic guilds.

Pretty well balanced heh ? If DKs could be "pretty well balanced" i would quite like it
    Spriests are the best ranged casters on the end bosses and a lot of these guilds already had massive amounts of spriests from the previous 2 tiers so might as well use them if Mage/Lock isn't massively better... however unlike ToV/EN they don't at all dominate the DPS charts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    what comp are serenity using?
    BrM+Guardian
    2 Rdruids, Shaman, Hpala
    DK, 3 DH'S, Monk, 2 Rogues, Warrior, Ret, 2 Hunters, Warlock, Mage, Priest

Tl;dr Melee heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by despaad View Post
    BrM+Guardian
    2 Rdruids, Shaman, Hpala
    DK, 3 DH'S, Monk, 2 Rogues, Warrior, Ret, 2 Hunters, Warlock, Mage, Priest

Tl;dr Melee heavy
    Probably for the Eyes, I bet their are AIDS on M.

Melee are incredibly strong this tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.