Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    It helps having an auto attack swing timer-bar to not miss an auto attack
    Which addon do you personally use for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Just use FR from side to side. Krosus' hitbox is huge and I'm hitting him with FR everytime i hit a lull in Fury.
    I'm aware Unless you meant to reply to the other guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Which addon do you personally use for that?
    I'm using Chester's profile for Havoc DH in TellMeWhen. Comes build with a demon blades autoattack timer. Looks like a cooldown timer on a button.

I swear my blade dance is not hitting krosus. Usually you hear a sound when you are hitting something in blade dance and a different sound when you whiff. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    I swear my blade dance is not hitting krosus. Usually you hear a sound when you are hitting something in blade dance and a different sound when you whiff. Can anyone confirm?
    No problems here. Do you not have damage numbers enabled? If not, maybe turn them on for that fight so you'll feel better? They are definitely hitting; the only time they might not is right after a collapse, if you get to the edge super fast while he's still approaching and pop it too soon. Aside from that, your Blade Dance is certainly landing barring some massive glitch localized to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    No problems here. Do you not have damage numbers enabled? If not, maybe turn them on for that fight so you'll feel better? They are definitely hitting; the only time they might not is right after a collapse, if you get to the edge super fast while he's still approaching and pop it too soon. Aside from that, your Blade Dance is certainly landing barring some massive glitch localized to your account.
    could be it. I don't care about numbers they're a distraction to me so i couldn't tell

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    ?? Krosus ??
    Unless you get a lag spike on your strafe and end up rushing forward...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    And then FR bugs out once in a while and you are dead :P
    Yup.

Only faced him...what 4 times now (we raid on weekends) and I know I rushed forward once.

so bad sample size but 25% failure is not for me....I'll Throw Glaive instead (until that swings back around and hits me...)

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Unless you get a lag spike on your strafe and end up rushing forward...

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.

Only faced him...what 4 times now (we raid on weekends) and I know I rushed forward once.

so bad sample size but 25% failure is not for me....I'll Throw Glaive instead (until that swings back around and hits me...)
    I am scared to death to Fel Rush on Krosus. I will have to start to throw glaive instead.

Without leg ring, and using 2 set bonus + fel blade i rarelly am out of stuff to use
    If it happens i just VR and FR back in, helps me not to fall asleep :P