Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    When Whispers proc just do your bloodlust rotation, like SS - SW - LS - SS or if you have enough haste (I'd say about 32% + couple stacks of Metronome) do SSx2 - LSx2. You can also squeeze Full Moon between surges.
    I meant specifically for the negative debuff. The positive haste buff is easy to deal with. The negative haste buff with metronome can be a pain to deal with, I sometimes struggle to weave LS with movement and low metronome stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Does either of those trinkets slow down/speed up the duration of ED? or are those just boss mechanics that can do that
    They don't affect the buff directly but Whispers does affect the GCD, much like Anomaly does, which is what makes weaving problematic at my current haste level.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Got the Druid to 110, mainspeccing Guardian, but need an offspec and desperately want to play a caster, however I spend my life in Mythic+ and completing world content... how is Boomkin for these situations? I've levelled my Warlock to play some caster BUT I seem much happier playing Tank/DPS, that way if I can't get somewhere as DPS, I can tank it... WW/BrM, Havoc/Veng are my mains at the mo'.. I loved Boomkin in previous expos, but haven't really touched it in this one apart from a few random dungeons, which weren't helping me decide as it had 110's facerolling through the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Got the Druid to 110, mainspeccing Guardian, but need an offspec and desperately want to play a caster, however I spend my life in Mythic+ and completing world content... how is Boomkin for these situations? I've levelled my Warlock to play some caster BUT I seem much happier playing Tank/DPS, that way if I can't get somewhere as DPS, I can tank it... WW/BrM, Havoc/Veng are my mains at the mo'.. I loved Boomkin in previous expos, but haven't really touched it in this one apart from a few random dungeons, which weren't helping me decide as it had 110's facerolling through the content.
    Boomkins are in a good place for mythic dungeons right now, treants are really strong for necrotic and skittish weeks. Our damage output is above average now with stellar drift and soul of the forest. As far as world content is concerned we're fine, but we're very susceptible to getting ganked, in case you play on a PvP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Moonkin is a beast for WQ. Combo FON, FOE, and AC for ridiculous AOE damage. We have decent sustain with Resto Affinity as well. Once Starfall gets going, it's all good. And we have strong ST burst. You really don't need to worry about how many mobs your pulling, so long as you're getting value out of FON and FOE.

Mythic+ is a bit different. You'll likely be playing the AOE Spec, which makes your boss damage fairly low. If you play a ST build, your AOE will suffer. Change your build to your group's needs. If you have a strong AOE group, you should focus on boss damage.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Moonkin is a beast for WQ. Combo FON, FOE, and AC for ridiculous AOE damage. We have decent sustain with Resto Affinity as well. Once Starfall gets going, it's all good. And we have strong ST burst. You really don't need to worry about how many mobs your pulling, so long as you're getting value out of FON and FOE.
    Don't even need that. Just DoT everything up and go off in search of more targets. And Balance also allows you to abuse Thornstalk Barbs even more than other specs. Just in case you need something deader than dead.

Cool many thanks all might be worth gearing balance and trying it. Finding an interesting caster is somewhat troublesome these days even after being ele/lock since vanilla!

Question regarding stats, today from my weekly chest i got +15 ring with haste/mastery stats (1592/1341), considering I have IFE i would have to change the other ring if its a dps increase. Now with the old ring i have 24% crit, 27% haste 45% mastery, with new ring i drop to 19% crit but i have 29% haste and 53% mstery. The question is should i switch to new ring or 19% crit is way too low?

You should probably sim it, but most likely the new ring is better.

Sim it, but just by those numbers I'd wager the new ring is an upgrade.

(You can easily insert enchants into the gear by modifying the Simcraft APL, so you don't need to spend money on enchanting the ring before you are sure)

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sim it, but just by those numbers I'd wager the new ring is an upgrade.

(You can easily insert enchants into the gear by modifying the Simcraft APL, so you don't need to spend money on enchanting the ring before you are sure)
    Well it gives me about 1.5k dps increase according to simcraft, will try it out in raid tonight

Anyone else noticing all dots suddenly being removed from the every mob? I remember hunters' Explosive Shot doing that, but it was fixed long since then, and I can't pinpoint the culprit this time. Quite annoying when suddenly big trash pack becomes dotless.

Hunters frozen trap removes dots too.

Monk paralyze removes dots.

Deleted
    I got whisper in the dark 895 and the 4p set, but i fall at 10k haste (from 12k5), dont know if i should keep the 4p, the trinket or the haste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florentfox View Post
    I got whisper in the dark 895 and the 4p set, but i fall at 10k haste (from 12k5), dont know if i should keep the 4p, the trinket or the haste
    Do you have EDC?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    yes, with wrist, i know 4p is a huge boost with edc, but i'm feel like im lacking of haste now to enjoy edc

Deleted
    The 30% haste cap isn't as bit of a deal as it used to be with the ED nerf, I'm pretty sure you'd be better off keeping the 4P and the trinket and only weave a LS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofc you do. Silly me.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Dabiziom View Post
    Hunters frozen trap removes dots too.
    AFAIR both trap and paralyze work for one target only, so there's something else.

Deleted
    What neck enchant are you guys running now ?

Satyr? Claw? Trained soldier?
    Last edited by mmoc32f20d06ff; 2017-02-01 at 09:48 PM.