Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    This has already been confirmed to be WRONG.
    Please READ the entire story. Don't accuse of fake news too early.

There will be an EO relating to LGBT rights relating to religious organisations (but not government organisations) - however the current administration's not going so well with the quality on their EOs matching their intent.

That is - expect a bit of a mess when the EO gets issued.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The logic flow is 100% correct given your assumptions... that is an absolute fact.

I think I understand why you think it is incorrect, because you have indeed placed LGBT rights above disabled rights subconsciously, and therefore see an error in the logic. Which of course you would, as the assumptions will have changed.
    The logic flow exists in a vacuum without US Employmet law, which you do not. I haven't placed LGBT rights above disabled rights because that's not the issue here, and you continue to argue the wrong issue.

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/stat...05148461195264

Fake news is fucking everywhere. 4 more years of this bullshit is going to be hard to deal with.
    Well, is it really fake news? This threads original statement is that it will target LGBT and it did. In this case, nothing changed. The bad part was that one group just assumed it was going to be bad and started reacting as if it was a fact that it was going to be bad.

I don't see this level of hyper-sensationalism continuing. One side is going to get tired and dial it back. Then we'll be back down to our "Thanks Obama" levels

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    The logic flow exists in a vacuum without US Employmet law,
    The logic of course depends on the assumptions, the assumptions are that LGBT and disability rights are the same. With that, and the rest - there can be no outcome.

Now we get to the core of the issue, you quote US Employment law, which as you have said currently gives LGBT rights preference over disability rights when they conflict.

That's fine... I am aware already that I am constantly discriminated against based on my disability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well, is it really fake news? This threads original statement is that it will target LGBT and it did. In this case, nothing changed.
    Nothing changed ... yet, we still haven't seen the follow up EO on LGBT rights in relation to religious organisations.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Well, is it really fake news? This threads original statement is that it will target LGBT and it did. In this case, nothing changed. The bad part was that one group just assumed it was going to be bad and started reacting as if it was a fact that it was going to be bad.

I don't see this level of hyper-sensationalism continuing. One side is going to get tired and dial it back. Then we'll be back down to our "Thanks Obama" levels
    Are you kidding? People are determined to remain salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    1. It's called America and it has created the most wealthy people in the world. So if you fail, you give up. Great thinking.

2. Yes our education is a joke. Where did I say you need a college education to be successful?

3. You don't need govt. Stop depending on the govt for everything.

4. As i said before, you care more about refugees than you vets. You can help both but it's funny how all these people go to the airports for the refugees but not for the vets.

5. You're for everyone depending on the govt. We need people off the govt.
    1. Comparing our wealth to that of the rest of the world means nothing if your own citizens can't afford healthcare- a healthcare you want the Free Market to run. This includes your precious veterans.

2. You're going to have to provide some sort of evidence of our education system being some massive failure. Your "Free-Thinking" so far has come up with a lot of #AlternativeFacts

3. You need some type of government to have a functioning society. Asking an individual person to assist in the living of a population as large as the United States without a bunch having that "It's Mine!" mentality that was mentioned previously is not realistic.

4. Why would they show up for the Vets? Are they being kept out of the country because a few bad apples in countries not even on the list did bad things 16 years ago?

5. The Military is part of the US Government -- I thought you wanted us all to blindly worship them? You seem awfully hung up on them not getting as much attention as refugees.

You've made it very clear that you don't care about the veterans or your fellow Americans either. You want an Ayn Rand philosophy that's simply not rooted in any reality and pushing a narrative that genuinely hurts both veterans and civilian Americans. A Free Market to care for Healthcare is probably the most absurd thing I have ever seen.

[QUOTE=Kronik85;44405235]Well I wouldn't know, certainly it would go a long way towards to explaining my relative superiority to my peers but the touch of the divine seems more likely. I don't want to blow your mind right now but by the tender age of 24 I could walk without using hands for additional support, by 29 I could both walk and chew gum simultaneously. I see you in my minds eye right now (rendered with the exceptional clarity only a mind as powerful as mine is capable of in perfect 180p) with your hands over your ears, wailing, tears streaming from your eyes in utter disbelief as you fail to comprehend my incredible abilities but I can assure you that I have achieved these amazing feThat is very impressive, indeed.

Nothing changed ... yet, we still haven't seen the follow up EO on LGBT rights in relation to religious organisations.
    Is your stance that Trump's announcement today (that he's continuing Obama's 2014 order) is not the EO that Rogue leaks is talking about?

Please READ the entire story. Don't accuse of fake news too early.

There will be an EO relating to LGBT rights relating to religious organisations (but not government organisations) - however the current administration's not going so well with the quality on their EOs matching their intent.

That is - expect a bit of a mess when the EO gets issued.
    The evidence is completely to the contrary though. Trump doesn't get butthurt about LGBTQ stuff like a lot of the far-righties do. He sees it as a leftist distraction story to get the PC police and Identity Politic idiots all up in arms. All this rumor does is help him prove he's 'honest' about his campaign promises.

SJWs are crazy though man. I had hoped things would've calmed down by now but the noise is far beyond obnoxious levels. Both sides are flinging so much shit that the sky is a dark brown. It's hard to read any news and harder still to keep up with the actual facts because everything is so twisted.

They are going to probably do some executive order about allowing religious freedom that is basically an attack on LGBT rights.

The logic of course depends on the assumptions, the assumptions are that LGBT and disability rights are the same. With that, and the rest - there can be no outcome.

Now we get to the core of the issue, you quote US Employment law, which as you have said currently gives LGBT rights preference over disability rights when they conflict.

That's fine... I am aware already that I am constantly discriminated against based on my disability.
    The situation you describe does not meet the definition of employment discrimination and does not rely on any characteristics, protected or not, of the customers in question. I feel for you -- it must be difficult to deal with a disability that precludes you from having certain jobs. But this is not discrimination and making it about LGBT people exposes your bias.

Is your stance that Trump's announcement today (that he's continuing Obama's 2014 order) is not the EO that Rogue leaks is talking about?
    My contention is that his we have no validated idea what the EO will be, however we have been told via the press release etc, in the small print - that an EO relating to LGBT relating to religious institutions will/may be released.

We have no further confirmed info. I've not followed the twitter output myself, as I've not trusted the source.

- - - Updated - - -

The situation you describe does not meet the definition of employment discrimination
    If one is discriminated against due to disability - then it does meet said definition.

Anyway - the precise logic is there for you to see, I'll leave it to up to you to believe the facts or deny them.

The outcome however is the same, the reality is LGBT rights do trump some other rights (when in conflict). My only desire is that this be admitted, and not hidden.

It isn't a wrong decision, the logic showed that in conflict one right has to trump the other - that's just the nature of the beast.

My contention is that his we have no validated idea what the EO will be, however we have been told via the press release etc, in the small print - that an EO relating to LGBT relating to religious institutions will/may be released.

We have no further confirmed info. I've not followed the twitter output myself, as I've not trusted the source.

- - - Updated - - -

If one is discriminated against due to disability - then it does meet said definition.

Anyway - the precise logic is there for you to see, I'll leave it to up to you to believe the facts or deny them.

The outcome however is the same, the reality is LGBT rights do trump some other rights (when in conflict). My only desire is that this be admitted, and not hidden.

It isn't a wrong decision, the logic showed that in conflict one right has to trump the other - that's just the nature of the beast.
    Sorry, but it's not. You continue to understand the situation incorrectly. I don't think I'm going to be able to explain it to you. If you end up considering public-facing employment, I recommend you speak to an employment law expert or attorney for a deeper discussion on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    1. Comparing our wealth to that of the rest of the world means nothing if your own citizens can't afford healthcare- a healthcare you want the Free Market to run. This includes your precious veterans.

2. You're going to have to provide some sort of evidence of our education system being some massive failure. Your "Free-Thinking" so far has come up with a lot of #AlternativeFacts

3. You need some type of government to have a functioning society. Asking an individual person to assist in the living of a population as large as the United States without a bunch having that "It's Mine!" mentality that was mentioned previously is not realistic.

4. Why would they show up for the Vets? Are they being kept out of the country because a few bad apples in countries not even on the list did bad things 16 years ago?

5. The Military is part of the US Government -- I thought you wanted us all to blindly worship them? You seem awfully hung up on them not getting as much attention as refugees.

You've made it very clear that you don't care about the veterans or your fellow Americans either. You want an Ayn Rand philosophy that's simply not rooted in any reality and pushing a narrative that genuinely hurts both veterans and civilian Americans. A Free Market to care for Healthcare is probably the most absurd thing I have ever seen.
    1. They could afford healthcare if they wanted to. They are poor because of themselves.

2. Just look around the country, not hard. Bunch of zombies and sheeps.

3. You only need a basic form of govt.

4. As i said, you hate the vets. First the Syrian refugees because we can't vet them right. Look at Europe and the other 6 countries were from Obama, not from 16 years ago.

5. I don't want you to worship them but why do you care about refugees more than vets when the vets people put their lives on the line for you.

IDC about America or the vets? Ok, I don't want people to depend on the govt.
    You should move to Canada, I can tell how much you hate America.

Fair enough, I'm seeing it in a serial fashion. Rogueleaks says something is coming about LGBT, Trump announces something today about LGBT. If this isn't what RogueWH leaks is referring to then fair enough. If it is, then there is nothing to see here and we have 10 pages of outrage over nothing. I still think 5+ pages before anything at all was announced is a shame in terms of over reacting before we even have anything to look really discuss. Now we have something, which is positive, but I'll concede may not be "it"

SJWs are crazy though man. I had hoped things would've calmed down by now but the noise is far beyond obnoxious levels. Both sides are flinging so much shit that the sky is a dark brown. It's hard to read any news and harder still to keep up with the actual facts because everything is so twisted.
    Crazy<--------------Normal--------------->Crazy

That's how I view our current political environment. I really don't like that each group wants to force everyone to pick a side and stick to it. I agree the mud slinging is pretty rough right now and I, at least, am becoming fairly numb to it, which is counter productive to those that want people to be up in arms about everything.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-31 at 06:03 PM.

Sorry, but it's not. You continue to understand the situation incorrectly.
    Anyway, it is obvious you won't accept the truth - even when it presented in the absolute.

I might head back to try and convince this other guy the world isn't 6000 years old - may be easier

I'm off to bed, good night.

Anyway, it is obvious you won't accept the truth - even when it presented in the absolute.

I might head back to try and convince this other guy the world isn't 6000 years old - may be easier

I'm off to bed, good night.
    That's nice and all, but irrelevant logic flows and a bunch of talk about absolute truth don't matter when you misunderstand the fundamental nature of a situation. I wish you good luck as you continue to learn about this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I dont think any people would be too shocked if you called a muslim bakery and they refused to make you a pork based product
    They'd be denying everyone pork, not just gays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Devil's advocate here, but
    a) Rogue POTUS did say Trump knows about the account. This could be an intentional move to discredit them.
    b) Rogue POTUS said expect an anti-LGBT EO by the end of the week. This statement doesn't disprove that yet.

Not saying Rogue POTUS is 100% fact. But the timing of Trump's statement seems odd. Why announce he wasn't going to do something, just after this was leaked?

I'll wait till they have a larger sample size before I say 100% true or 100% fake. It's been 12 days.

EDIT: And honestlly, with Pence in the VP seat, I would be surprised if something like this didn't happen eventually, with or without a Twitter account telling me so.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If you think Trump is making any of these decisions, I have a bridge to sell you. All Trump wants to do is sit behind the big desk, smile for the camera and sign his name to whatever someone puts in front of him. I doubt he even reads half the crap.
    Based on his career background, I would find it highly unlikely that he would not read and understand what he's signing. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms against Trump. This is not one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    So more "news" based on rumors. Shouldn't that be considered fake news?
    Yes, yes it should.