Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    You're ignorant as fuck if you think any guild in the top 20 (US or World) raids their "stated" hours on WoWProgress.

Here's a hint, you would be lucky to find any guild that didn't add HOURS and DAYS onto their stated schedule.
    Yeah cos you know better right.
    Here's a hint, don't think you are enlightened and know what they do. Not like someone can't do something just because your shit ass guild is much worse with 4 raids/week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Out of curiosity. This will not happen this race obviously. Who wins the race if...
    Guild A from US kills the final boss of a tier after the US reset but before the EU reset
    Guild B kill final boss after Guild A, but before for the EU reset.

Guild A killed the final boss sooner, but Guild B killed the boss on week 1 of their lockout. I am assuming this happens between the first and second weeks of mythic progression.

IMO Guild B should win, but I don't think it works like that.
    Only time of the kill matters, nothing else does. No need to complicate anything.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-01-31 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IF, and only IF the boss takes 500 pulls and let's take a rough estimate of 5 minutes per pull that's 12 pulls/hour.
    Let's say you raid 15h a day which is 180 pulls. Let's round this up to an easy number to work with: 200 pulls/day.
    Of course the further you progress the longer the fight lasts (thus less pulls/hour).
    The boss takes a minimal of 8 minutes (fastest Heroic kill, but since there's a hidden mechanic/phase it'll be prolonged even more).
    Some basic common sense tells me Gul'Dan won't die this reset.
    I truely hope he takes 500-ish pulls (but that's me being a d*ck).
    Someone did this math before and I found it quite amusing.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2017-01-31 at 07:42 PM. Reason: because Killface1 asked.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    IF, and only IF the boss takes 500 pulls and let's take a rough estimate of 5 minutes per pull that's 12 pulls/hour.
    Let's say you raid 15h a day which is 180 pulls. Let's round this up to an easy number to work with: 200 pulls/day.
    Of course the further you progress the longer the fight lasts (thus less pulls/hour).
    The boss takes a minimal of 8 minutes (fastest Heroic kill, but since there's a hidden mechanic/phase it'll be prolonged even more).
    Some basic common sense tells me Gul'Dan won't die this reset.
    I truely hope he takes 500-ish pulls (but that's me being a masochist).
    If you're not in Exorcist and Serenity, that isn't a case of you being a masochist. That's a case of you being a dick!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    If you're not in Exorcist and Serenity, that isn't a case of you being a masochist. That's a case of you being a dick!
    Edited as requested
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    I know the EU guilds are better than the American guilds but I still find it unfair that the NA players have a huge advantage as their reset day is a day before the EU. If there was a decent guild in the NA then they would win world first every time.
    Day raiding? Sorry, busy working.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Out of curiosity. This will not happen this race obviously. Who wins the race if...
    Guild A from US kills the final boss of a tier after the US reset but before the EU reset
    Guild B kill final boss after Guild A, but before for the EU reset.

Guild A killed the final boss sooner, but Guild B killed the boss on week 1 of their lockout. I am assuming this happens between the first and second weeks of mythic progression.

IMO Guild B should win, but I don't think it works like that.
    For the first week I think you would be correct, since they have had dissimilar times of access. After both guilds have gone through a reset, the only thing that should matter is actual kill time, though this doesnt look like it'll be an issue this tier.

This thread got so boring. We had alot of fun until today. We need some drama now.
    Come on Method, kill something, or even better if Method and FS get to 9/10 tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

I wonder what the atmosphere in Method is like right now

Deleted
    He won't die this reset. My guess: Serenity and Exorsus will get to see the last phase this reset, but will not get very far into it. They'll get back to the last phase sometime in the afternoon tomorrow and will take 1-2 days from that point. So I say we have a kill thursday or friday.

Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    Pretty tense i assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    Damn yeah, that's gotta be terrible right now. Oh well, they pretty much lost this race, no way they'll manage to catch up on 2 days worth of progress!

Limit and Midwinter still running only mythic+, haven't started heroic splits yet.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Limit and Midwinter still running only mythic+, haven't started heroic splits yet.
    Many of these try-hard guilds who raid all day in week1 cut their hours down a lot in week2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    This thread got so boring. We had alot of fun until today..
    You just have to accept that it's a two horse race now and there won't be anything exciting until one of them kills it. And even then Serenity winning it won't be that interesting since they've been ahead of everyone since Thursday.

I'm not sure why some people still think Method is in the race for WF, it feels like denial to me - they've been slower on every single boss in the instance, so i'm not sure why things magically are going to change once they reach Gul'Dan, two day lead is gigantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Many of these try-hard guilds who raid all day in week1 cut their hours down a lot in week2.
    If the Armory is correct, Limit did*nothing*this weekend. At all. I mean, maybe every single member of the guild was wiping on Stargle Bargle all weekend, but their activity feed is extremely bare.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2017-01-31 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Wrong boss
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    Mythic archimonde in wod, raggy hc in fl?
    Technically Deathwing survived almost a month right? Released December 8(HC), and killed on Dec 20th by 즐거*공격대 from KR.
    Kifimbo,
    US-Garona

Not exactly a month. The 13th day of progress for the koreans in DS. So he did not survive 2 resets.

Edit: He did however last until the last day of the third week in both EU and US. That is longer than even Archimonde (at least for EU).
    Last edited by Shazzabooey; 2017-01-31 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    Damn yeah, that's gotta be terrible right now. Oh well, they pretty much lost this race, no way they'll manage to catch up on 2 days worth of progress!
    Maybe they are just content with top3 position after the recent split and merger

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    You're ignorant as fuck if you think any guild in the top 20 (US or World) raids their "stated" hours on WoWProgress.

Here's a hint, you would be lucky to find any guild that didn't add HOURS and DAYS onto their stated schedule.
    Eh

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Might

We don't raid more than 12 hours a week, period. The other two good guilds on our server who play around the same level also appear to stick to their schedules. Hell, Vodkaz was extremely close to an Aluriel kill on Thursday night and didnt add a day.

Plenty of guilds stick to their schedule, even within to top 100 in the world. But yes, many guilds do add hours, but not typically guilds that specifically advertise no added days.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character