It's getting close guys. Both Serenity and Exorsus needed 2 days and 4 hours to kill Elisande. For Method, 2 days and 4 hours will pass exactly at 22:28 today, in 15 minutes from now. They are probably very close to a kill now, but not much time is left till weekly reset. If they don't kill Elisande now, they can say goodbye to world first for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Eh

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Might

We don't raid more than 12 hours a week, period. The other two good guilds on our server who play around the same level also appear to stick to their schedules. Hell, Vodkaz was extremely close to an Aluriel kill on Thursday night and didnt add a day.

Plenty of guilds stick to their schedule, even within to top 100 in the world. But yes, many guilds do add hours, but not typically guilds that specifically advertise no added days.
    Yep we wiped at 8% on Thursday to Spellblade . We didn't add a day and didn't even add time we had 1 pull after 12:30 on Thursday and then called it there even though we knew we could kill it... And we also spend all day Tuesday doing spits so we basically had 9 hours of Mythic Progression. Some guilds chose to add days and some guilds don't... We are ones that are planning to be strict 12 hours...

If method cant manage to kill elisande is it first time in method history they cant reach to last boss in first week?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It's getting close guys. Both Serenity and Exorsus needed 2 days and 4 hours to kill Elisande. For Method, 2 days and 4 hours will pass exactly at 22:28 today, in 15 minutes from now. They are probably very close to a kill now, but not much time is left till weekly reset. If they don't kill Elisande now, they can say goodbye to world first for sure.
    I dont think they'll kill it, on star they took more time to kill it then Serenity/Exorsus. Its pretty much Serenity vs Exorsus now.
    Unless some miracle happen and Method manage to kill it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    I dont think they'll kill it, on star they took more time to kill it then Serenity/Exorsus. Its pretty much Serenity vs Exorsus now.
    Unless some miracle happen and Method manage to kill it tonight.
    Clearly they're going to kill it then devise a superior strategy to Serenity and Exorsus and 50 pull Gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Clearly they're going to kill it then devise a superior strategy to Serenity and Exorsus and 50 pull Gul'dan.
    Well i was a Paragon fanboi, and now idc who wins it.
    But it was really fun to watch when Method beat Serenity and trolled them, but they deserve it.
    Like Kuznam on twitter "GM on #1 WoW pve guild"
    #1? What, not a single WF lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    If method cant manage to kill elisande is it first time in method history they cant reach to last boss in first week?
    No, but it's been a long time since the last time that happened. Throne of Thunder 4 years ago. That was the old Method, however. To many people in the "new" guild I guess it's normal to not be on the last boss after the first week.
    Last edited by Shazzabooey; 2017-01-31 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    where were you when Method failed to reach the last boss during first reset

i unfollowing ppl on twitter when djarri dms me

'method is kill'

'no'

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Most wipes was what heroic Rag with 600 some? For it to take another week it would have to be impossible currently
    Going to the next week wouldn't be absurd, Ragnaros was killed by Paragon the day before the 3rd week.

Ингениум*now 7/10
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Looks like Serenity is done for the night. Anyone know if Exorsus still going strong?
    Last edited by mmocd50f855380; 2017-01-31 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen555 View Post
    Looks like Serenity is done for the night. Anyone know if Exorsus still going strong?
    Have they logged off or posted it somewhere? All I see if the bad Shaman joke on Sloot's Twitter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syterix View Post
    Have they logged off or posted it somewhere? All I see if the bad Shaman joke on Sloot's Twitter lol
    I assume someone doing a /who on the server

Makes sense for them to go to sleep. Reset is in a little over 9 hours.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I'd be surprised if they were unless they are extraordinarily close to a kill considering the time difference Exorsus
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Speaking of streamers, does anyone know why Rikh, the mage from Nihilum, stopped streaming progress after switching guilds? I mean he went to a scrubbier and less hardcore guild than nihilum so there should be no reason to not be allowed to stream. Is he maybe ashamed of the level of raiding that would be put on display if he did?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Speaking of streamers, does anyone know why Rikh, the mage from Nihilum, stopped streaming progress after switching guilds? I mean he went to a scrubbier and less hardcore guild than nihilum so there should be no reason to not be allowed to stream. Is he maybe ashamed of the level of raiding that would be put on display if he did?
    Because he's not top dog anymore. Getting outplayed by 2 other mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzabooey View Post
    No, but it's been a long time since the last time that happened. Throne of Thunder 4 years ago. That was the old Method, however. To many people in the "new" guild I guess it's normal to not be on the last boss after the first week.
    Twin Consorts too stronk on 25H, despite even doing a cute trick do force the Fire Twin to double dance. 1 shot after reset+nerf.

I don't think the "new" Method has different ambitions, and I doubt anyone looks at their performance so far in Nighthold being happy, but they're not out of the race yet.

Quote Originally Posted by evotech View Post
    how many viewers do you guys think they would get if Sco just went live on twitch with elisande stream? lol.. 20k+? at least right?
    I think an Elisande kill stream+ Gul'dan showing would peak interest, but none would like to see the Gul'dan wipefest and its not like the streamer can interact with the viewers. I could see 20-30k viewers for Elisande kill, but 10k overall and their defeat at Gul'dan when Serenity/Russians kill it would be really bring out the twitch memes and stop making it worth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syterix View Post
    Some of them are logged off and some doing mythic+.

where are the "EU gets extra day so it evens out" guys? NA have already had the new reset 6 hours while EU is still at old one

Idk, bunch of no name (relatively speaking) guilds get 5k+ viewers streaming star Augur wipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.