Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Speaking of streamers, does anyone know why Rikh, the mage from Nihilum, stopped streaming progress after switching guilds? I mean he went to a scrubbier and less hardcore guild than nihilum so there should be no reason to not be allowed to stream. Is he maybe ashamed of the level of raiding that would be put on display if he did?
    Is this a troll? FSY finished like 2 spots underneath Nihilum in each tier in WoD and crushed them in EN/TOV, top 10 world.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post

what is up with those kill times?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    Speaking of streamers, does anyone know why Rikh, the mage from Nihilum, stopped streaming progress after switching guilds? I mean he went to a scrubbier and less hardcore guild than nihilum so there should be no reason to not be allowed to stream. Is he maybe ashamed of the level of raiding that would be put on display if he did?
    Less hardcore guild yeah, but scrubbier no. Nihilul was probably the worst 7x12h guild in the history of wow while FSY was in top10 in ToV with 7x4h(?). Still don't know why FSY doesn't allow streaming though, not like they are that good anyway..

As for some NA guilds, I imagine they will be doing the weekly dungeon bonus event quest to get heroic caches before split running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Hopefully I wake-up to see Limit on 8/10. I'd also like to see Pieces get some more kills on reset too as its my home realm and lets see how it goes for Gul'dan after EU reset if not done beforehand, not sure when EU goes down for maintenance.

Deleted
    Serenity and exorsus will likely be sleeping now to get up early for the reset.
    So it seems guldan managed to survive one reset.

Deleted
    So Method still haven't killed it.

Press F for Method.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syterix View Post
    Hopefully I wake-up to see Limit on 8/10. I'd also like to see Pieces get some more kills on reset too as its my home realm and lets see how it goes for Gul'dan after EU reset if not done beforehand, not sure when EU goes down for maintenance.
    It's very unlikely that Limit gets 8/10 tonight. They've only killed these bosses 1 time on Mythic so you can't expect them to just storm through the first 7 bosses one shotting everything. A successful night for them will be clearing 7/10 to get back to their progress on Etraeus first thing tomorrow

Deleted
    Probably because exorsus are known and confirmed cheaters.
    So is Paragon, Blood Legion (= Limit), Midwinter, Method (= Serenity), Nihilum (= Ensidia), etc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Blood Legion (= Limit)
    No not really. I think there's 2? people in Limit that were in BL. Hardly =

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    No not really. I think there's 2? people in Limit that were in BL. Hardly =
    There is a lot wrong with his assertion. First and foremost Nihilum + SK Gaming = Ensidia. Nihilium didn't just up and name change out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    So is - Midwinter -, etc.
    Technically speaking, playing Alliance isn't cheating
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutlol View Post
    Is this a troll? FSY finished like 2 spots underneath Nihilum in each tier in WoD and crushed them in EN/TOV, top 10 world.

with about 50% less time spent then nihiloel
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Less hardcore guild yeah, but scrubbier no. Nihilul was probably the worst 7x12h guild in the history of wow while FSY was in top10 in ToV with 7x4h(?). Still don't know why FSY doesn't allow streaming though, not like they are that good anyway..
    Because there was a talk about it in the guild before NH. Some people might feel more pressure during progress if they know the progress is being stream to a larger group of people. Therefor FSY is not streaming NH, but they used to stream all of progress in the past all the way up to and with Helya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Because he's not top dog anymore. Getting outplayed by 2 other mages.
    outplayed for sure nice troll dog

Method 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Got a word from a friend in a 9/10 guild that Guldan will 100% not die this reset. Progression on him is going slowly. There will be full HC splits before he is attempted again. Don't know any details cause I didn't ask.
    Just a reminder about what I wrote 2 days ago.
    From what I know, it was still not close to a kill when they stopped raiding 1hr ago.

Method 9/10!

Deleted
    Method back in the race