Reclear will be done on 1st day like it always has been.
    The only guilds having upper hand are Serenity and Exorsus.

Will be interesting how long Method will do Guldan before reset...
    Entirely possible that they will try him for 7 hours now to get a grasp of a fight and start the new ID only in the afternoon after getting some sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It's getting close guys. Both Serenity and Exorsus needed 2 days and 4 hours to kill Elisande. For Method, 2 days and 4 hours will pass exactly at 22:28 today, in 15 minutes from now. They are probably very close to a kill now, but not much time is left till weekly reset. If they don't kill Elisande now, they can say goodbye to world first for sure.
    Very spot on!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Entirely possible that they will try him for 7 hours now to get a grasp of a fight and start the new ID only in the afternoon after getting some sleep
    called power nap for the downtime of the servers (~1 hour)

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Maintenance between 03:00-06:00.
    So at most they could play till 3am, sleep for 2.5hours and then hammer the login button to get a couple pulls in before the reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    When is method going to sleep? how lloong until reset for them? will they fight guldan until reset and take a break at the beginning of the reset? or break now and jump in asap? or no break at all and play all night???

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Maintenance between 03:00-06:00.
    So at most they could play till 3am, sleep for 2.5hours and then hammer the login button to get a couple pulls in before the reset.
    That would be stupid though, to get back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    When is method going to sleep? how lloong until reset for them? will they fight guldan until reset and take a break at the beginning of the reset? or break now and jump in asap? or no break at all and play all night???
    However long it takes for them to get a grip on the strat and comp. They wanne know who to funnel gear to before starting the reclear.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist: Method gets world 1st on Gul'Dan

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Plot twist: Method gets world 1st on Gul'Dan
    a true plot twist would be for Gul'dan to survive long enough that the banned guild comes back and wins
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    It doesn't matter if they saw it today or tomorrow. They are 20-30h of wipes behind and the only way for it to not matter is the boss to take something sick like 200 hours of wipes, then you can make up the 10% difference with a superior strategy or execution.
    It does matter. How much it matters definitely depends on how far the other guilds have gotten, as well as what Method is able to see before the reset to plan. If the fight is such a cockblock that the other guilds aren't that far in, then Method just starting to see the fight and getting a better idea of what to try to gear after the reset helps a lot. If the other guilds are wiping deep into the fight and just need a little more practice for better execution and some better gear then it doesn't help Method much at all. So we won't know if it really helped or not until it is all over. But this does give them at least a better shot at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Still in there now and they've made some swaps from their Elisande comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    It does matter. How much it matters definitely depends on how far the other guilds have gotten, as well as what Method is able to see before the reset to plan. If the fight is such a cockblock that the other guilds aren't that far in, then Method just starting to see the fight and getting a better idea of what to try to gear after the reset helps a lot. If the other guilds are wiping deep into the fight and just need a little more practice for better execution and some better gear then it doesn't help Method much at all. So we won't know if it really helped or not until it is all over. But this does give them at least a better shot at it.
    The fight is long. Method will maybe make it to early P2 in the 3-4 hours they have before reset. Unfortunately it is just not enough information to call which classes to gear for P3 and the supposed mythic only last phase. They are in the dark regardless.
    I'm saying this from my brief conversations with a player working on Guldan for the last 2 days.
    Last edited by stevenho; 2017-02-01 at 12:37 AM.

The new gear in the next reset.. i'll give guldan 2 more days until he's down.

Deleted
    Justwait swapped to monk for Elisandre and is currently on his monk for gul'dan as well. :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Justwait swapped to monk for Elisandre and is currently on his monk for gul'dan as well. :thinking:
    And I was on it for most other bosses. Not really :thinking:.

Rip
    /10

hashtag savage
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    a true plot twist would be for Gul'dan to survive long enough that the banned guild comes back and wins
    They are banned for 8 days, and Gul'dan will probably fall next reset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    It doesn't matter that much. All of that can be edged by the farm on Wednesday, those that are the most efficient will level the playing field.

Why is blizzard designing this game for grimy no life vergin shitters that do nothing but play WoW 24/7 and live in their moms basement. I have a life okay ... oh I do, I have a car, a mortgage, a 60 hour per week job, a wife and 3 kids that hate me and friends that think I'm a SJW libcuck because I voted for trump. I only have 30 minutes a day to play WoW and I'm getting awfully ticked off that this mythic content isn't accessible to me. Hopefully Trump will make this game great again.