Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Why link only boss damage?

That sucks. Time to revert the AP nerf then.

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    That sucks. Time to revert the AP nerf then.
    Not really, you're overeacting.
    Last edited by T18Z; 2017-02-01 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    Not really, you're overeacting.
    No I'm not. We weren't overpowered pre-nerf and got hit with a pretty significant nerf, so now we'll have mediocre single-target and awful AoE. Therefore, reverting the previous nerf is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by honung View Post
    No I'm not. We weren't overpowered pre-nerf and got hit with a pretty significant nerf, so now we'll have mediocre single-target and awful AoE. Therefore, reverting the previous nerf is warranted.
    Read the info in the assassination discussion thread to understand it's really not that big.

Asking for the AP changes to be reverted is asking for a buff from above what you were before the kingsbane nerf, which is silly.
    Last edited by T18Z; 2017-02-01 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    It might not be THAT big but its still pretty significant. Up to 40k st dps loss, puts us behund DH (op as fu** btw) and the other st dps heros (wich appernetly all also have aoe for no reasons ... oh wait we are a pure dps class, yeah that justifies this).

Whether you call them Nerfs, or bug fixes... whatever. It sucks getting hit with MA relic nerf, Lego boot nerf, followed by AP nerf, followed by KB.

Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    Read the info in the assassination discussion thread to understand it's really not that big.

Asking for the AP changes to be reverted is asking for a buff from above what you were before the kingsbane nerf, which is silly.
    Don't see anything there that explains why it's "really not that big" other than someone saying that it's fine because we can get more gear which is an extremely strange argument. It's like a 5% nerf, right? Which is around what the AP nerf was.

We have terrible AoE, decent cleave and we are still pretty bad at target swapping. What we had going for us was very high single-target damage. Now that very high single-target is on par with other good single-target specs while we still have all the same weaknesses as we had before. Where are we now? Pretty good single-target while being average to bad at everything else?

So you can call me crazy, but I think there was either an unnoted buff or an accidental buff to the poison bomb proc rate. If you look at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=2&source=53 the hotfix went live at 7:50 PST roughly. at the same time the amount of poison bomb procs went up by almost 2x. It's purely anecdotal but it seems strange that the amount of procs per fight doubled right as the hotfix went live and continued throughout the entire raid.

Deleted
    I missunderstood the nerf/fix completeley. Before the fix one application of ap poison has increased the tick damage by 30% instead of 15%. It is still possible to stack the tick damage without any limit. 3mil ticks wont be occur anymore, but its not the 25% nerf I assumed before. The DPS decrease should not higher than 2%.

I must agree with the poison bomb.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-02-01 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syleion View Post
    So you can call me crazy, but I think there was either an unnoted buff or an accidental buff to the poison bomb proc rate. If you look at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=2&source=53 the hotfix went live at 7:50 PST roughly. at the same time the amount of poison bomb procs went up by almost 2x. It's purely anecdotal but it seems strange that the amount of procs per fight doubled right as the hotfix went live and continued throughout the entire raid.
    I sure hope that is intended if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    I sure hope that is intended if true.
    My luck there was a bug that made it higher and they've already fixed it so I look like a mad man tomorrow. hah.

Deleted
    Where are the DH nerfs? Im okay when they nerf our ST.. but they should keep in mind that our AoE is ParETTY Bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Dude, you belong in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Where are the DH nerfs? Im okay when they nerf our ST.. but they should keep in mind that our AoE is ParETTY Bad.
    Why only DH nerfs ? Fury warrior and frost dk are also pulling higher numbers than rogues atm.. And arms. And then we need to nerf mages and shadow priests and balance druids for aoe.

DH got good burst. But their damage fall fast as hell in a long fight.

I dropped from 1st to 3rd behind our two demon hunters last night on krosus. First time since nighthold opened I haven't been 1st on that fight.

The chance for bombs has gone up a lot after reset. But KB dmg is gone to shit. I lost 35k aproxx.
    Last edited by precious; 2017-02-01 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Sup scrubs, here are some rough numbers to the nerf:

Pre-nerf, average kingsbane hit 477k https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=18 (yes I forgot to enchant neck)

Post nerf, average kingsbane hit 377k https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=9

No diff in poison bomb procs it seems

...now if I just get those 4 more traits I won't notice much difference O_o

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    As long as there are big differences in gear quality (dh has it much easier to gear up than assa) its way to soon to judge about class performances. On equal quality gear level assa was and will be number 1 at st.
    yeah and then you realize that DH with leg shoulder+ring+CoF will be literally unbeatable since they'Ll be using meta like every minute

Pretty big nerf, knew something was up before even looking at hot fixes. I'd say KB is doing about 1/3 of the dmg before, about a 3-5% nerf overall depending on if you had boots/cof or not.

Hopefully they revert the AP nerf because of this. Or buff something non-AP related to make Exang a bit more viable and make up for the KB nerf.