Myself. I never experienced dating with someone I haven't knew yet and I don't wanna experience it

Quote Originally Posted by Prinky Doodsie View Post
    Myself. I never experienced dating with someone I haven't knew yet and I don't wanna experience it
    Why is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I was volunteering at a new place today. I am overwhelmed by the amount of responsibility... They put me in charge of the register and handling all the money, counting and wrapping up, so that's all fine and dandy. But then they said I'm going to be alone in the future and then gave me their bank info to do drop-offs at the bank, the codes to the alarm and security system as well as the keys to the city Cultural Centre.

Like, I'm just some person. You just gave all your money, the keys and told me how to control the alarm, and put me in charge of the cultural centre for the weekends. I've been here for like 10 minutes and you've never seen me before. What the bork is going on D: I could rob you so easily
    I could understand if it was a job, but just volunteering? That.. Seems a bit weird

Oh! Appears I got invited into the PC and PS4 Closed Beta for Dreadnought. No idea what I'm getting into, but it has explosions, fire, nukes, and lasers, so I like it already! :3
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate when people expect stuff from me
    I know! When there's expectations, you actually have to do stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Oh! Appears I got invited into the PC and PS4 Closed Beta for Dreadnought. No idea what I'm getting into, but it has explosions, fire, nukes, and lasers, so I like it already! :3
    Think I saw videos about that during e3. Is that the one with huge ships where it's like a death match?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuuka made me cry...

I hate when people expect stuff from me
    So many people are expecting me to have a kid or two by now. D:
    Getting to the point where I'm just getting annoyed when ever its brought up...

Really? Do you live in some deeply conservative Christian place? I dont' think anyone has ever had any expectation of that sort on me, ever. Reproducing is not the endgame! My dad certainly doesn't give a dang, nor does my mom.

I'm 24 years old, single, and mostly nom ramen and browse the interwebz 15 hours a day.
    Christian? Nah. Catholic, yes.
    Especially Mormons anymore, too. VERY high numbers of them.

I'm 27=\

Catholic is one flavor of Christian, but the other flavors seem to be about the same in conservative places!

Goddang reproducing mormons..
    Breeders, REEEEEEEEEEE.

Am I doing this right

Catholic is one flavor of Christian, but the other flavors seem to be about the same in conservative places!

Goddang reproducing mormons..
    Often joke that the Rabbits reproduce like Mor(m)ons

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    So many people are expecting me to have a kid or two by now. D:
    Christian? Nah. Catholic, yes.
    Woop, what a surprise.

I'm 27=\
    Hi peer.

Now that I think about it, there was people that in fact expected me to have kids at 24-25 years old and I'm a guy. Now those very people are pretty much resigned that'll not gonna happen until the next 8-10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Woop, what a surprise.
    My parents are Catholic, I am Catholic - and there never was the notion that I am expected to have kids.

Especially Mormons anymore, too. VERY high numbers of them.
    Ah, Mormons. Have an FLDS relative with a couple dozen kids by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Now that I think about it, there was people that in fact expected me to have kids at 24-25 years old and I'm a guy. Now those very people are pretty much resigned that'll not gonna happen until the next 8-10 years.
    I get that, mostly from me mum who wants grandkids. Though, my sister just had a babby, so that should satisfy her for a while.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    My parents are Catholic, I am Catholic - and there never was the notion that I am expected to have kids.
    Every rule has its exceptions, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I get that, mostly from me mum who wants grandkids. Though, my sister just had a babby, so that should satisfy her for a while.
    Never thought about such potential usefulness coming from siblings. Too bad I never had one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Okay.
    What the actual fuck...
    Room temperature ranges depending on the day, and what electronics/appliances are running, and how many people are around...
    But why am I COLD when it is above 70°F(20°C)?!

Outside temperature is 22~°F(-5°C) average low, and 33~°F(0.5°C) average high...

That difference alone should be making me plenty warm...
    Yet, I can go outside without a jacket in just a Tshirt to get the mail and feel fine without a shiver after running inside!

BODY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
    @May90 What did you do to me! Also, you're the math nerd! Explain this to me!...

Body temperature is bonkers. I go to bed in winter with my window open and it's snowing in, and Im sleeping without a blanket, and Im still burning up. But when I wake up, Im frozen solid. But every night, Im burning up no matter how cold it is
    Well, that's simple. Humans are supposed to exhaust themselves before sleep with all-night dance parties. You're hot because your body thinks it should be burning up a dance floor, and when you're cold is when you're actually supposed to be crawling into bed, and snuggling under warm covers.

Science.

But yours goes the wrong way around! I'm cold when I wake up, not when I'm supposed to be crawlin' into bed! When I'm supposed to be crawlin' into bed I'm burning up
    Easy fix, just do it the other way 'round.

Or, hire trained moles to come and add gradual layers of blankets to you as you sleep. That could work.

Or someone to put snow in my bed when Im trying to sleep! I cant sleep unless Im cold. Sometimes I take a cold shower and open the window just to try to cool myself down as much as possible so I can sleep
    Have you considered sleeping in an igloo? Personally, I like the room I'm sleeping in to be cold, and for there to be some twenty pounds of blankets insulating me from the cold.

I also take cold showers sometimes, but for altogether different reasons. Our water heater sucks.

I would gladly sleep in an igloo. But we got no snow
    We got way more than we wanted. If you can figure out a viable way to ship it, you can have as much of ours as you want.