Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    inspired by
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

I like almost all of the designs (Priest and Warlock are absolutely incredible), but I'm not liking the colors on some of these.

For example, Mage and Monk, I really like the design, but all the colors look kind of bad sadly. Not a single variant that I like.
    Same with Druid, in that case all the colors seem too muted, except for the classic red one.
    And Demon Hunter, why do all of the robes have those nasty brown colors in there? :/

But eh, still gonna enjoy the hell out of Priest, Warlock, Paladin and Shaman. Really like those a lot.

Shame on you Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    So many color variations... but where does the Red Hunter Set drop? LFR, Normal... Heroic?

10+ Year Old Account
    We just finished an entire xpac in draenor dealing with orcs and gron and what not, now they have to revive the gronStalker set like we needed more reminding of blizzards failures... I mean don't get me wrong I understand they want to revive T6 and for the most part have done well ( gg locks and warriors) but the rest are pretty bland..... shamans got updated as did Pallas but druids and priest look the same. I personally hated the hunter set and am not looking forward to wearing it now.....thank God for xmog

DH , DK, and Monk solely because they didn't exist then.

I'm not a fan of blizzard's decision to simply re-skin and slightly update these models and hand them off. For an epic fight, lore wise, at that.

Personally, as a Holy Paladin that raided BT/SP when it was out, I'm saddened they would take an epic set and just reuse it. They also made the gloves bland.. among other details I noticed I didn't like.

2 cents.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Warrior, but I just wish the colors would be toned down. I'd rather run around as a solid grey color than red and yellow.

Also, the Druid one looks AMAZING on Tuaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mentioned it on Twitter but Mythic DH and Mythic Monk are incredible. So much effort put into those two sets.
    I'd agree except the DH are wearing a skirt...just no. They are a fast moving class they need to be wearing stuff that looks fast.

Quote Originally Posted by venevoxus View Post
    I'd agree except the DH are wearing a skirt...just no. They are a fast moving class they need to be wearing stuff that looks fast.
    Maybe revisit Black Temple? What are the DHs wearing?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

You lazy assholes... If there is something i hate in this game its recycling.

All they did was revamp T6... Blizz getting so lazy, and the DH set looks like shit, nobody wants to flip around in a dress.....

Deleted
    Finally hyped that i can actually NOT transmog my gear to look like T6

Really well done especially hyped about the priest set <3 so good~

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even in HD, you can practically taste the 2007 :S Monochrome, stiff, unnecessarily bulky in some places, simplistic in others... awful. Like the priest one, they have those awful 2007 cuffs and that awful wrinkled cloth texture. If I wanted that look, it would sure as hell be easier to farm BT (I guess to be fair, they are sparing us from Hyjal this way).

Mages

worst class mount appearance
    worst T20 appearance

one should have a talent to make awful things consistently

Blizzard should fire them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammer View Post
    Mages

worst class mount appearance
    worst T20 appearance

one should have a talent to make awful things consistently

Blizzard should fire them
    Thank god you still have transmog and access to hundreds of other mounts, eh?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Remember when blizz put effort into tier sets? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Indeed. It's beyond lazy, but since Blizzard knows that people won't mind, it's a great way to save money.

Transmogrification is by far the best feature ever added to World of Warcraft.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest is my favorite, I like that the Monk set gives them tattoos, not a fan of the Lock's huge Spaceball's Dark Helmet looking head item, don't get why that is at the top of the polls.

Deleted
    Worst modern sets to date. Really looks awful, even the new ones! And why these PVP recolours still? It is so lazy and really takes some of the magic away from the difference between PVP and PVE

so only mythic gets new styles and rest of us get carbon copies? *insert Hercules disappointed gif here*

Yay!! Im sooooo happy they went outside the box, took the time to really make them look awesome. I mean you can barely tell they copy/pasted them from older tiers at all. <rolls eyes>