Thread: Kalec's motives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    "Could" is a very flexible phrase. They "could" make Kalec open his own conjured mana cake shop.

In seriousness, I don't see that is as a direction Blizzard would take for some reason.

lol I want to see Kalec open a cake shop in dalaran now.. perhaps Jaina can sneak back into the city and manipulate him as well or disguise herself as a male and open a barber shop upstairs from him? Patch 7.2.5 Demon barber of Runeweaver square?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought Kalec gave us the Heart of Zin-Azshari in the end of the questline as an AP source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He probably wants to create perfect magical pussy for himself.

Deleted
    Ok, that's it. The Mana Cake Shop is now an official thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He probably wants to create perfect magical pussy for himself.
    You know me too much my friend. :V

My brain is between my legs 75% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Ok, that's it. The Mana Cake Shop is now an official thing.
    The idea somewhat grew on me.

My brain is between my legs 99% of the time.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Will there be singing?
    There better be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Kalecgos is one of the few NPC's in WoW that I see as essentially untainted good - he joins Khadgar and Tirion in that particular role. While flawed and capable of making mistakes these characters generally want the best for Azeroth and can see past partisan concerns. They act in the name of what they see as best for all involved, taking a long view of things and willing to do what must be done.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kalecgos is one of the few NPC's in WoW that I see as essentially untainted good - he joins Khadgar and Tirion in that particular role.
    Except the time he was possessed by a dreadlord, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Not really his fault, all in all - and he was freed from possession mostly none the worse for wear.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Possessed, not corrupted. He was actually fighting the Dreadlord and fully in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not really his fault, all in all - and he was freed from possession mostly none the worse for wear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    Possessed, not corrupted. He was actually fighting the Dreadlord and fully in control.
    That's just what he wants you to think.
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Perhaps so, but I guess we'll have to burn that bridge when we come to it. Sathrovarr does reappear on the Broken Shore as one of the many named Legion demons summoned by Gul'dan - perhaps he's got an "in" concerning Dalaran given his past experience with Kalec at the Sunwell Plateau.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe with a stretch much wider than your fat waist. ;V

In seriousness, that would be amusing, but it would cause me to like the concept behind Kalec a bit less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well first, you are biased!

Also Kalec is safe cause we already have beaten the snot out of him in a raid fight.
    Onyxia says hi.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    Maybe with a stretch much wider than your fat waist. ;V

In seriousness, that would be amusing, but it would cause me to like the concept behind Kalec a bit less.
    Ha ha, skinny elf, I will eat you next for that.

To be fair, we had our fill of dragons turning evil(and dying, or turning into a bird before dying) in WoW.

Did you... ever complete that quest chain? The Heart of Zin-Azshari is an AP reward item from the last quest. He clearly doesn't have it.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation