Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Kids, do not make me turn this car around
    crash the car collect the life insurance is a much easier alternative at this point
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    method, exorsus and serenity all 9/10

reclears still at 7/10? how do u check these things?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    Check the guilds on armory

Quote Originally Posted by Shingaru View Post
    Armories sir for the guild. You can see them grab achievements on different characters as notably for Serenity they are running a few different people atm. Even so you can just check the loot as well.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    method, exorsus and serenity all 9/10
    They were apparently talking about the reclears.

Or are the reclears now at 9/10?
    Last edited by Dahlia Dawnseeker; 2017-02-01 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruediruempel View Post
    why you need 3 tanks for star augur? LUL
    Ignoring some adds I assume. Similar to what people do with the dragons in Cenarius.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    They were apparently talking about the reclears.

Or are thw reclears now at 9/10?
    Method at least has not progressed past 7/10, no new loot or achievements since High Botanist.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    And he's supposed to be one of the more mature members of Serenity? Keep your roster issues and internal drama within the guild and off Twitter.

They are all drama queens establishing excuses in case they need to invoke them.
    Imagine if they shame people like this on twitter, image what the poor guy who was late had to endure lul.
    He maybe overslept etc, yes i agree its not the best time to do it, but shit happens. No need to tell the world via twitter lul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Imagine if they shame people like this on twitter, image what the poor guy who was late had to endure lul.
    He maybe overslept etc, yes i agree its not the best time to do it, but shit happens. No need to tell the world via twitter lul.
    Tho, according to Sloots twitter it wasn't the first time that this happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    World first in a game is serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    World first in a game is serious business.
    Considering it doesn't just effect that one person who did oversleep, it''s rather understandable that they're upset.
    Even if it's just a game, they have 'wasted' a lot of time for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    I am past caring who wins any more, I am just happy that Russian guild who got banned posted their video as I started watching Деревня дураков: Лечение алкоголизма from the song in their video. Epic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtburn View Post
    Tho, according to Sloots twitter it wasn't the first time that this happened.
    Still no reason to tell the world about internal issues through a cryptic tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    Considering it doesn't just effect that one person who did oversleep, it''s rather understandable that they're upset.
    I can completely understand it. It's disrespectful of other people's time regardless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh I would never disagree with you on that. I just find the whole concept rather amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    I can completely understand it. It's disrespectful of other people's time regardless.
    Indeed. Of course, calling that out on twitter was a move I disagreed with, it's completely understandable that Serenity players are upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    They will have someone to stand in without a doubt. But that person was not first choice and they obviously want to gear others as well.

Actually a tough call.. delay the raid or give up potential upgrades to those that might need it to push for World First?

Indeed. Of course, calling that out on twitter was a move I disagreed with, it's completely understandable that Serenity players are upset.
    Yeah, I agree. Tweeting it is just stupid, "locker room talk" is a thing, and such things should be kept internal in any sort of team.

Quote Originally Posted by thalendil View Post
    still no reason to tell the world about internal issues through a cryptic tweet.
    i aint sayin who late but his name rhymes with flooznam
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here