10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Still no reason to tell the world about internal issues through a cryptic tweet.
    For all you know he was just trolling to see everyone going apeshit. If I was in the WF race and had a twitter audience I'd leak false stuff, equip weird gear, ... etc all the time, just to see all the theories people come up with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    Considering it doesn't just effect that one person who did oversleep, it''s rather understandable that they're upset.
    Even if it's just a game, they have 'wasted' a lot of time for this.
    While this is true, it is still a guild matter - and should be treated as such. In my opinion, there is no real reason to publicly shame them and tell the rest of the world who it was.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-02-01 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Tweeting it is just stupid, "locker room talk" is a thing, and such things should be kept internal in any sort of team.
    Yup, can't imagine it being too good for morale either with players tweeting about internal issues. Ah well, hopefully this won't affect the race too much. (Probably won't)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

4 hours since Exorsus Botanist kill. Are they struggeling with Star Augur rekill or whats going on?

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    While this is true, it is still a guild matter - and should be treated as such. In my opinion, there is no real reason to publicly shame them and tell the rest of the world who was it.
    That is my take on it.

On the same topic, you would think that one of them would have the phone number of everyone and start annoying the late.

Unless the phone guy was THE late guy. :O

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    For all you know he was just trolling to see everyone going apeshit. If I was in the WF race and had a twitter audience I'd leak false stuff, equip weird gear, ... etc all the time, just to see all the theories people come up with.
    I like this. Find weird blue trinkets with funky on-use effects to log out with.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like this. Find weird blue trinkets with funky on-use effects to log out with.
    Deathbringer's Will.

Imagine all the theories involved.

"Why are you using Deathbringer's will?"
    "Duh.. Everyone in Serenity is using it now, it's bis"

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    Deathbringer's Will.

Great minds think alike but I was a bit slow on that one.
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Beat you to the punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Great minds think alike but I was a bit slow on that one.
    Heh yeah. Rather interesting how we both thought about it at the same time.

Deathbringer's Will.

Mushroom of Destiny. Hargal's Favorite Trinket. So many possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    4 hours since Exorsus Botanist kill. Are they struggeling with Star Augur rekill or whats going on?
    if the fight was so tight they had to like 2 heal it and wait for the miracle pull where everything went well, couple of small upgrades from new mythic save isnt gonna do much of a difference tbh. I would have been really surprised if augur just fell over in a handful of pulls. Honestly I dont even think all three guilds will get to guldan tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Looking at the time needed to down her last week, it certainly requires a perfect fight for everyone. So it'll take a few hours.

Beat you to the punch.

- - - Updated - - -

Heh yeah. Rather interesting how we both thought about it at the same time.
    I was trying to think of a trinket that had some form of transform, and an item that was good at some point.
    I guess Deathbringer's Will was rather iconic too :P

(Or.. We have telepathic abilities.. I choose to believe that instead.)

they stood on the lamppost in star augurs room
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    they stood on the lamppost in star augurs room
    Cryptic! I like it. What does it mean?

Cryptic! I like it. What does it mean?
    Just in case you did not get the reference. (Might be me being silly) There was a rumour regarding a Sunwell boss (Twins I think) where you were supposed to stand on some lamppost, ofc this did nothing but waste time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    i aint sayin who late but his name rhymes with flooznam
    Yeah the gm probably logs late and sometimes not even logs. If you believe this you are incredibly stupid.

Deleted
    Apparently few people got riled up over an honest mistake, so they do.
    It's refreshing to see someone with a decent amount of humility on the internet, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    While this is true, it is still a guild matter - and should be treated as such. In my opinion, there is no real reason to publicly shame them and tell the rest of the world who it was.
    Didn't really intend for some people being upset or scrutinizing my personal thought tweets, sorry. This wasn't tweeted from Serenity account or something "official".

I figure on my own Twitter account I can, you know, post my own thoughts and frustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    Yeah the gm probably logs late and sometimes not even logs. If you believe this you are incredibly stupid.
    mate lighten up cant have a little bit of fun in here smh
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here