Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Shaman class mount:
    Any chance you revert back to the blue gems on the wind version? I liked the preview version a LOT more.
    Are we going to see water/earth version as well?

Class mounts in general:
    Are the mount versions spec-tied? I surely hope they are not for the sake of choice.
    Last edited by Alex1055; 2017-02-01 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Any plans to raise AP Drops from Raids?
    Currently AP Rewards from Raids are among the lowest of all activities! Which seems just wrong to me if u consider all the effort needed to get a Mythic Raid running. Basically the most time consuming and probably also the most prestigious thing to do in WoW grants the lowest amount of AP.
    This is especially bad for non hardcore guilds like mine, where alot of Raidmembers have families/work and simply not enough time to farm tons of AP outside of raids. They cant progress on their Aritfact weapons because all they CAN do is raiding, and AP rewards from raidbosses once per week are soooo low!
    Last edited by mmoc418a8f9674; 2017-02-01 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    New caster animations? Still a thing? Or not happing this xpac after all?

1. Is there going to be a Nightborne transformation toy?

2. Where is our Nightborne themed tier sets?

1. Why there is still no way to reroll legendaries?

2. Why utilities legendaries got most likely higher drop rate then others judging from people around?

3. Warrior class mount, could you have been more lazier about that? Recolored proto drake while other classes get totally new mount skin?

Will we ever see an ingame version of the Shaman Set Concept Art from the Legion Credits.

Will we be able to play our alts guiltlessly in 7.2 or will we still be bound to a dps legendary drop chance?

It's obvious if you've played past expansions that 5-man Mythic content is heavily incentivized while raiding content (LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic), have been de-incentivized. Now that you've made Mythic+ the go to place for raid gearing with raid drops, chests, unlimited AP, etc. is there any chance you will be balancing this out in 7.2?

Do you have any plans for a better loot management in raids? Such as a built in loot council / dkp system.

Are there plans to add even better rewards for the higher levels of m+? Also will the "more difficult" M+ dungeons ever receive more balancing tweaks (timer increases or even nerfs to individual bosses/trash?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    This is the most importnat question imho.
    Blance of Power and Prestige achievement not being account wide is simply ridicoulus.
    Was about to ask that too.
    For Prestige, most people I talked to don't want account wide prestige levels, just the artefact appearances unlocked when the requirements are done once. People that want to multi-Prestrige on multiple toons for AP and stuff still could.

Balance of Power is the same. Long and (honestly) boring questline. Doing it once is okay.
    Archéo appearance was changed because pointless to repeat, those two should be the same.

And most importantly : don't wait to make a decision. If come last patch of the expansion, they say ok, account-wide, those that did them on multiple toons will feel bad for the pointless time investement. If they say no, people will try to do them fast and will burn themselves out.
    No point in waiting.

So the question is : Could you give us a DEFINITIVE answer on the account-wide Balance of Power & Prestige appearances?

Deleted
    When will you ever talk about healers? Several Dev QAs and a huge amount of blue posts since Legion launch and I have yet to hear a single mention of healer balance, plans for healers, what you're happy with in the specs and what you're less happy with.

Class mounts, why is there such a disparity in creativity between classes.

Some get things we've never seen before like weird owl abominations, elementals or are fitting to the class like undead dragons but paladins get..a horse. Which not only the most over used mount type but this makes little sense since the last mount update took away every paladin having a horse mount to, aside from blood elves, thankfully, having race specific class mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    What topics or questions do you have about the content in Patch 7.2?
    Are the developers happy with the quantity and quality of the 'content train' content delivered in Patch 7.2 and in the pipeline for future Legion patches?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) When can we expect Kirin Tor emissary to stop altogether?
    2) When can we expect Suramar City to be blown off the planet so we never have to go back there again?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Will you do anything about the acquisition of already implemented legendaries?

The diminishing returns on drops makes it feel like my main is likely to go most if not all of this expansion without getting to try some of the great dps legendaries that are designed with my actual class and spec in mind. After recieving 4 legendaries, 3 of them utility based and 1 mediocre multi-class dps legendary it feels like my main is put at a severe disadvantage compared to most others at the same level of progression.

I am trying my best to not be crass here, so I will simply say that in my opinion the problems with a system that for some unlucky players makes it tempting to start from scratch with the same class you already invested hundreds upon hundreds of hours into should be obvious.

Deleted
    Is the ToS raid getting released with the 7.2 patch, or will the outdoor content get in prior to it (ie building up to the raid) ?

Can you either connect the small realms permanently or stop coalescing them for current content?

Because of coalescing, if you're on a small server you get all of the drawbacks of being on a small server AND all of the drawbacks of being on a large server with NONE of the benefits of either. It makes me want to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopperpete View Post
    Can you either connect the small realms permanently or stop coalescing them for current content?

Because of coalescing, if you're on a small server you get all of the drawbacks of being on a small server AND all of the drawbacks of being on a large server with NONE of the benefits of either. It makes me want to quit.
    One big reason why I moved to a higher pop server at the end of MoP. If I had it all to do over, though, I would've never moved...instead, quitting would've been better than WoD, not to mention a shitload cheaper.

1) Will there be new hidden things added in 7.2

2) Since 7.2 is on the PTR is there anything you can tell us about 7.2.5