Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    how? you just described it, you can farm it endlessly, resto is pure RNG every 3 days with no way of focusing on it, feral is pure RNG once a day (3 times total) and guardian is like 6 tries a week for most people (8 for mythic raiders) by using bonus roll as well

you do the math, only one you can reliably target is moonkin
    Moonkin is not PURE RNG. It is a long rep grind and then followed by active farming RNG.
    Resto was PURE RNG, as you need to be 105 (or is it 110?) and then wait patiently for it to fall into your lap.
    Feral was PURE RNG, as you only need to be 98 and wait for 3x screech to happen..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I main a druid casually.

Got the resto item after something like 2 weeks of planting stuff.

The feral one I never really pursued until recently. Got that one in 3 days. After I chased the first screech, the other 2 were consistently coming the following days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Moonkin is not PURE RNG. It is a long rep grind and then followed by active farming RNG.
    Resto was PURE RNG, as you need to be 105 (or is it 110?) and then wait patiently for it to fall into your lap.
    Feral was PURE RNG, as you only need to be 98 and wait for 3x screech to happen..
    thanks for stating the obvious and supporting my argument, I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aziras View Post
    I main a druid casually.

Got the resto item after something like 2 weeks of planting stuff.

The feral one I never really pursued until recently. Got that one in 3 days. After I chased the first screech, the other 2 were consistently coming the following days.
    yea its RNG with those, planting seeds since launch, no luck, got my feral skin after 5 days since hitting required AK, got my moonkin part right after I bought the other half from vendor...I dont know many druids without any hidden skin and all you need is 1 to unlock other 3 appearances...rest will come over time

RNG looked like it was kicking my butt for weeks. I wasn't getting screeches at all. However, when I was logging in I saw the NPC sitting in the Dreamgrove. I just figured it belonged to someone else, kinda like the ethereal dragon over SW when someone got the legendary mage staff. I got tired of waiting and said, "hey, what the heck." So I targeted the NPC and sat down in feral form. And TA DA, I got the "secret" form.
    So if you haven't gotten screeches but are seeing the NPC, I suggest just try sittin in front of it.

Last night I got the event saying "the is a strange noise from the Feralas portal" so I went looking for it...found it but every time I went to click it or got close my game crashed. Now I'm not getting the notifications about the portals nor can I find the Feralas stone. Any idea how to fix this?
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Ive been getting the last screech a few times the last weeks. However there is no stone to be found.
    Even the addons that tracks the event says its inactive...

So god damn tired of this bug now...

So if that 1st macro reads true is there a time frame when you'll actually hear the screech?

So what are all the different artifact skin for druids? Is there a guide or link somewhere for all of them.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So what are all the different artifact skin for druids? Is there a guide or link somewhere for all of them.
    Sure do.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=all+the+differe...kin+for+druids
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Maybe its a bug, maybe its RNG, I am not getting my skin

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Not exactly helpful, of course I tried google mate, but it was all over the place, no straight on propor structured guide.

It seems there is 1 for each spec, from what I saw on wowhead, but is that the case? If any has a good link let me know

Not exactly helpful, of course I tried google mate, but it was all over the place, no straight on propor structured guide.

It seems there is 1 for each spec, from what I saw on wowhead, but is that the case? If any has a good link let me know
    Yeah 1 per spec. The rest are unconfirmed, just datamined. The wowhead guide has links to each currently in-game item that gives the hidden appearance, and the comments of each item have good guides on how to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yeah 1 per spec. The rest are unconfirmed, just datamined. The wowhead guide has links to each currently in-game item that gives the hidden appearance, and the comments of each item have good guides on how to get it.
    Thanks man Seems for feral I just need rank 4 research to start it. I think getting all 4, 1 of each spec gave achievement to or some.

10+ Year Old Account

Even tho this is already settled. How can you possibly not be able to find that information behind my link.
    It's the second link "Feral Druid Artifact Weapon: Fangs of Ashamane - Guides - Wowhead". Damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Posted the following info in the other thread - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post43767114

Get the following addon (big ty to Deeflin on that thread!)-
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/moonspirit
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Sooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Runaetus View Post
    Got second screech today (was duskwood yesterday and feralas today), flew around the portal in both zones until I found & clicked the stone.
    Can't wait until Hinterlands procs! Will post if anything additional happens with all 3 tapped.
    What are your graphics settings? I got the Feralas screech today and have been flying around for two bloody hours with nothing in sight

Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aekisra View Post
    What are your graphics settings? I got the Feralas screech today and have been flying around for two bloody hours with nothing in sight

Thanks again!!!
    1. Get these 2 addons:
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tomtom
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/paste

2. Click the Paste icon by your minimap and paste the following:
    /way 49.5 4.4
    /way 48 6
    /way 54 6
    /way 51 11
    /way 52 6
    /way 50 15
    /way 52 15
    /way 52 10
    /way 51 8
    /way 53 14
    /way 51 10
    /way 53.81 14.93
    /way 54.34 10.30
    /way 54 15
    /way 48 10
    /way 50 11
    /way 51 15
    /way 51.51 5.38
    /way 54.04 7.85

3. Click the "Paste and Close" button.

4. Fly to each way point on your minimap until you find the stone.
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    I have TomTom but didn't know paste was a thing. Looks great as I had an issue with the feralas one since it didn't fit into a macro!

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I have TomTom but didn't know paste was a thing. Looks great as I had an issue with the feralas one since it didn't fit into a macro!
    No worries, It's a great addon.

Apologies for the incoming wall of text, I'll include each area and the waypoints for duskwood, feralas, and hinterlands:

Duskwood:
    /way 45 45
    /way 43 38
    /way 42 38
    /way 45 36
    /way 48 44
    /way 44 35
    /way 48.93 38.75
    /way 48 31
    /way 47 35
    /way 50.85 45.06
    /way 50.71 44.90
    /way 48.63 31.74
    /way 46 36.56

Feralas:
    /way 49.5 4.4
    /way 48 6
    /way 54 6
    /way 51 11
    /way 52 6
    /way 50 15
    /way 52 15
    /way 52 10
    /way 51 8
    /way 53 14
    /way 51 10
    /way 53.81 14.93
    /way 54.34 10.30
    /way 54 15
    /way 48 10
    /way 50 11
    /way 51 15
    /way 51.51 5.38
    /way 54.04 7.85

Hinterlands:
    /way 64 24
    /way 68 36
    /way 60 33
    /way 60 29
    /way 58 32
    /way 60 28
    /way 68 24
    /way 67 31
    /way 66 37.4
    /way 57 34
    /way 59.6 25.5
    /way 58.11 18.05
    /way 66 38
    /way 66 20
    /way 68.9 32.4
    /way 66.9 20.5
    /way 58.3 29.1
    /way 63 31
    /way 64 32
    I am excite

Deleted
    This hidden skin thing is complete BS, been flying around checking places for 15 minutes now.

If I install an addon that is able to use the above waypoints will that void my current participation in the event ?