Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's everything I hoped for

Well, not everything I guess. Everything would be either glyphs for loads of different types of undead, or straight up being able to "tame" undead like hunters. Permanent Marrowgar pet would be awesome.

But this is nice enough, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I wonder if this will retroactively update all the Abomination models in the game. Will be pretty cool seeing Patchwerk all modernized. Even if he dies when I breathe on him.
    I'd say yes. I remember them saying that they want to eventually update all old models into newer ones.

Looks a lot better. I just wish they would change the ghouls dt cleave to 360 degrees, so u would have a choice in the talent row for pve :/ (PvP is the stun anyway >.< )
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Looks fantastic.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Some people don't seem to like them looking so colorful and cartoony, but that just gives me Tim Burton vibes, which is a good thing.

I admit it's much better than the current model, still I just wish we had an alternative creature all together.

I'd rather a regular type of undead, even if it's an enhanced type, a skeleton warrior, a larger ghoul etc, not the failed version of Dr. Frankenstien's monster.

I also like the idea of having a glyph to change the cosmetic look of the archer to say a mage, more choices, even if it's just cosmetic, is always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can view it running in the model viewer. It looks decent enough imo

I am assuming they are doing this so that Unholy is not stuck with low rez models so I am hoping they will also pick up Dark Transformation and Gargoyle; I mean the pet spends more time in Dark Transformation model anyway so if they don't improve them all the spec still suffers visually.

Also gotta love how creepy the bastard looks. I always wonder if DKs retain a sense of smell cause if they do, yikes.
    The Festergut/Rotface models aren't nearly as old as the Vanilla ones for the Ghouls and Aboms. Plus I still think they hold up fairly well aesthetically to this day, so my guess is they won't be on the table for an update.
    The gargoyle is definitely in need of an update though. Hopefully we'll see something in a future build.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Some people don't seem to like them looking so colorful and cartoony, but that just gives me Tim Burton vibes, which is a good thing.
    WoW itself is all colorful and cartoony so i dont know why would ppl complain about the abomination having the same looks that the game has.
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-02-01 at 05:43 PM.

They actualy managed to make it look even more retarded.

Also, why the fuck is the blood on their weapons same color as theirs. Do they get an itch on those guts or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    WoW itself is all colorful and cartoony so i dont know why would ppl complain about the abomination having the same looks that the game has.
    Because the original one isn't colorful like something straight from Brazil's carnival.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Because the original one isn't colorful like something straight from Brazil's carnival.
    Maybe they were made out of Night Elf corpses.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still an ugly abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Cause the original one uses 2009 filters for their color, the game itself is all pretty and shiny and cartoonish

Quote Originally Posted by Spamor View Post
    Looks a lot better. I just wish they would change the ghouls dt cleave to 360 degrees, so u would have a choice in the talent row for pve :/ (PvP is the stun anyway >.< )
    Unfortunately you would still go abomination for the extra death grip utility it has.