Thread: KJBW question

Deleted

KJBW question

i dropped my 5th legendary today (sigh still no ring nor shoulder) and it's the leg trinket, now my question is i got a 880 ursoc trinket and a 870 kara trinket what should i drop. And on a second note should i bind it with cs so i spam it as soon as it come up or just try a good bind on my keyboard and use it by clicking it ? (i know a stupid question)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashendeath View Post
    i dropped my 5th legendary today (sigh still no ring nor shoulder) and it's the leg trinket, now my question is i got a 880 ursoc trinket and a 870 kara trinket what should i drop. And on a second note should i bind it with cs so i spam it as soon as it come up or just try a good bind on my keyboard and use it by clicking it ? (i know a stupid question)
    Do not macro it. Absolutely use it on demand; on fights with multiple targets it can be worth waiting a few seconds to launch it with more targets up.

As for which trinket to replace, if you're talking about the Eye of Command when you say "kara trinket" I would drop that UNLESS you have the chestpiece with it. BTI is higher than baseline EoC, unless you have the EoC+Nightbane Chest combo.

Refer to this when you need trinket help. It's updated when needed, too:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Do not macro it. Absolutely use it on demand; on fights with multiple targets it can be worth waiting a few seconds to launch it with more targets up.

As for which trinket to replace, if you're talking about the Eye of Command when you say "kara trinket" I would drop that UNLESS you have the chestpiece with it. BTI is higher than baseline EoC, unless you have the EoC+Nightbane Chest combo.

Refer to this when you need trinket help. It's updated when needed, too:
    yes the kara trinket is EoC, btw is still worth to use it on single target or should i switch eoc for those fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just look at the spreadsheet Extremity linked, it defaults to ST, but you can change it at the top

Quote Originally Posted by Ashendeath View Post
    yes the kara trinket is EoC, btw is still worth to use it on single target or should i switch eoc for those fight?
    It is still good on single target. In terms of whether to use EoC or Bloodthirsty, it all depends on whether you use the Nightbane chest. If not, use KJ / BTI, Again, you can refer to the spreadsheet I linked any time you're not sure. Make sure you pay attention to the color coding for item level distinctions.

Deleted
    Ok thanks for you help ^^

I have KBW too, and I've macro'd mine to Fury of the Illidari. Since KBW is 1min15sec CD and FOTI is 1, they almost always line up, since I typically don't end up using FOTI precisely when it comes off CD. Gotta wait for a good moment to use it.

Also note, in addition to my macro, I've placed the trinket on my action bar, so in cases where (say, Tichondrius bat adds) for whatever reason one is off CD and not the other, I can pick which one to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I have KBW too, and I've macro'd mine to Fury of the Illidari. Since KBW is 1min15sec CD and FOTI is 1, they almost always line up, since I typically don't end up using FOTI precisely when it comes off CD. Gotta wait for a good moment to use it.

Also note, in addition to my macro, I've placed the trinket on my action bar, so in cases where (say, Tichondrius bat adds) for whatever reason one is off CD and not the other, I can pick which one to use.
    You want foti to line up with CB though for 30-40+% damage on every second one. Delaying is generally not a good idea.

I have bound KJBW to Eye Beam and keeping track of the CD, align it with other CD and delay for multiple targets if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You want foti to line up with CB though for 30-40+% damage on every second one. Delaying is generally not a good idea.
    I speak of delaying in situations where there's nothing to hit with the ability the moment it comes off cooldown, or if it's a single target it would hit and adds would spawn soon where the damage would either be higher or more useful damage than just lining up the cooldowns for sake of lining them up.