Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Why would someone hate sloot?
    None of them really knows why they hate Serenity and Slootbag.
    They're Method fanboys though and then you need to dislike their competition, it was the same with Paragon.
    It's even worse now though, considering that Serenity are old Method members.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Surprised so few guilds have killed Augur. Is it the 780k~ dps requirement or the mechanics, or both?
    From Prestige Gaming's stream it looks like mechanics. There's a few one shots. Nothing some practice with movement and timing healing CDs won't fix. They're definitely getting there.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    None of them really knows why they hate Serenity and Slootbag.
    They're Method fanboys though and then you need to dislike their competition, it was the same with Paragon.
    It's even worse now though, considering that Serenity are old Method members.
    I actually like Sloot and enjoy his streams quite a deal. But man, it'd be interesting to see what happens with Serenity if they did end up losing 3 raids in a row, especially after they made a video of how they're going to revolutionize PVE raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    idk it was kind of in the heat of the moment like when you get a boner and think about having sex with your dog

i dont "really" hate sloot he is just annoying and dickish imo
    He streams for a living so ofc he's annoying, that's what you gotta do to make money. He basically puts up a show for people to keep subscribing/donating etc

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn. Come on From Scratch, make this small head start count. Though they do have Elisande to deal with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Why would someone hate sloot?
    I've seen some people say its because he betrayed the US scene despite him being in fucking canada lel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I actually like Sloot and enjoy his streams quite a deal. But man, it'd be interesting to see what happens with Serenity if they did end up losing 3 raids in a row, especially after they made a video of how they're going to revolutionize PVE raiding.
    "Revolutionize", Nihilum / DnT / Curse / Forte / FtH / etc some other back in the damn day guild REVOLUTIONIZE PvE already, Serenity is really dumb if they think they'll revolutionize the pve... PvE has already been revolutionize.

Serenity got star augur

I too think sloot is a dick. What with his being chill all the time. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?

Deleted
    It could be the awful facial hair that puts people off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I would love to see that video - you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I've seen some people say its because he betrayed the US scene despite him being in fucking canada lel
    W.. which is the same servers, yes?

Star Augur Etraeus Down for Serenity!

Deleted
    serenity 8/10

Like, don't sit there all kind and stuff, you smug bastard. You think being nice makes you not a dick!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by TopD View Post
    It could be the awful facial hair that puts people off.
    look man it's a few years project, i'm going on survivor so i need to look like a homeless person not too long from now

Come on Serenity! Finish this. Get nice kill on Elisande tonight so you have a full day tomorrow on Gul'dan with better gear and whta you think is best set up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    W.. which is the same servers, yes?
    They are, I just find it amusing how attached people get to regions

Slootbag = homer simpson at home.