Deleted
    Well... I actually kinda like sloot but I agree a good beard is important

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazza View Post
    Well... I actually kinda like sloot but I agree a good beard is important
    Bald head is not

Damn so much bullying over people like Slootbag. Can't we just enjoy the race?

Quote Originally Posted by Slootbag View Post
    look man it's a few years project, i'm going on survivor so i need to look like a homeless person not too long from now
    I'd watch that shit...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    No. I'm sick of his thinking that just because you treat other people well, you suddenly aren't a dick. NOT IN MY SUBJECTIVE WORLD

Yeah indeed. Personally I really enjoy Sloot's streams, he has a great sense of humour and actually reads the chat.

I wonder if they have reached Gul'dan again yet?!

I like Sloot's stream a lot. I find his voice very soothing. It's ASMR to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    No. I'm sick of his thinking that just because you treat other people well, you suddenly aren't a dick. NOT IN MY SUBJECTIVE WORLD
    Odd I never found him to be a dick but you're obviously entitled to your own opinion

I'd if there was other ways to enjoy it than pressing F5 on armory/wowprogress page

Slootbag isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a man with such a n IQ and personality as a tank? Slootbag puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a man like his kind crafted by gods very hands ever again. Sco breaks records. Towelliee breaks records. Slootbag breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Method with Star Augur. Я1Р Exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    None of them really knows why they hate Serenity and Slootbag.
    They're Method fanboys though and then you need to dislike their competition, it was the same with Paragon.
    It's even worse now though, considering that Serenity are old Method members.
    I dislike Serenity because they basically showed a huge middle finger to Sco, the guy who lead them to all their world firsts in Method, who was there when they were simple trials, who by accepting them in the main raid group let them have the opportunity of doing what all hardcore wow players strive for, and they decided they can just shove him into dirt. They didn't expect him to come back to the world first race with another team. They thought they are crushing his carrier and future as top1-guild leader.

And that new-Method is even fighting even against Serenity is amazing in itself, it only underlines the importance Sco and Rogerbrown played in old-Method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Slootbag isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a man with such a n IQ and personality as a tank? Slootbag puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a man like his kind crafted by gods very hands ever again. Sco breaks records. Towelliee breaks records. Slootbag breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
    10/10 rofl

Deleted
    go win and stop shitposting

Holy shit, you've got that Sloot dick tucked far down in your throat, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I dislike Serenity because they basically showed a huge middle finger to Sco, the guy who lead them to all their world firsts in Method, who was there when they were simple trials, who by accepting them in the main raid group let them have the opportunity of doing what all hardcore wow players strive for, and they decided they can just shove him into dirt. They didn't expect him to come back to the world first race with another team. They thought they are crushing his carrier and future as top1-guild leader.

And that new-Method is even fighting even against Serenity is amazing in itself, it only underlines the importance Sco and Rogerbrown played in old-Method.
    Showed a huge middle finger to Sco? Lol.
    Whatever you say bro.

I dont think Serenity deserves all the hate, in the end they left because they only wanted to focus on raiding when Method was going an entierly different way.

Sco told you all this? Because we certainly don't know every single detail about their split so don't rush on that judgement.

Bro you so clueless xD

Damn, that's actually something that feels like a "race". Nailbiting material

Serenity 8/10
    Method 8/10

Good stuff. Who's gonna stalk them for their comps?
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-02-01 at 06:15 PM.