Interesting, method might be actually able to catch up to the day+ of guldan the other guilds had now

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dictainabox View Post
    Like, don't sit there all kind and stuff, you smug bastard. You think being nice makes you not a dick!?!?!?!
    Sloot is a classic Abel. Cains will not like him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    LOL clearly you did not play during BC.. There were no achievements of any sort during BC until the Woltk pre-patch. They were applied retroactively for some BC content. But there was no "Glory of the Sunwell Raider".
    He was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    I'm sure the boss is very hard. Less so with world-class raiders.
    I think he's stating it more in relative fashion.

One shot Elisande? Well, thats right execution of a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Interesting, method might be actually able to catch up to the day+ of guldan the other guilds had now

People vastly underrated the importance of doing a fight long enough to develop your strategy and then get the benefit of gearing your roster on your re clear for that strategy. Serenity for example could have figured out for their strategy they want like 3 mages but were running with say 2. They were now able to get another mage geared. Insert whatever class/spec you want for the example. Method got to Gul'dan right before reset. No way they have much of a clue what composition they will ultimately use. They basically have to hope their current composition is perfect for the strategy they end up using, on top of being hours behind the competition. If Gul'dan survives another reset they got a much better shot. But for now they are really far behind. Its up to Serenity and Exorsus to lose this. Almost every time a situation like this arises and the first thing members of these guilds talk about is the advantage of gearing up their composition for their strategy the following week, and no matter how many times they say it we still get moments like now where people think Method is catching right up with them when they actually fell even further behind during the reclear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    I dont think Serenity deserves all the hate, in the end they left because they only wanted to focus on raiding when Method was going an entierly different way.
    Yeah, they are certainly going an entirely different way.

I don't get it. Did they 1 shot Elisande on their first attempt, or did they 1 shot her on the Re-kill after the reset

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I don't get it. Did they 1 shot Elisande on their first attempt, or did they 1 shot her on the Re-kill after the reset
    The second one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    1 shot on re-kill after reset.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

So Method is "ahead" of both Serenity and Exorsus now? What a twist.

Unless the reason those two guilds are struggling on Star Augur / Elisande is because they learned more about the Gul'dan encounter and are gearing up classes that are worse for re-clear but better for the actual Gul'dan fight. Then Method would lose the long race. Can someone check what comps all three guilds are playing with?

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post

Unless the reason those two guilds are struggling on Star Augur / Elisande is because they learned more about the Gul'dan encounter and are gearing up classes that are worse for re-clear but better for the actual Gul'dan fight. Then Method would lose the long race. Can someone check what comps all three guilds are playing with?
    we are not sure what their plans are or even if they are even on Star Augur / Elisande atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's go METHOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    People vastly underrated the importance of doing a fight long enough to develop your strategy and then get the benefit of gearing your roster on your re clear for that strategy. Serenity for example could have figured out for their strategy they want like 3 mages but were running with say 2. They were now able to get another mage geared. Insert whatever class/spec you want for the example. Method got to Gul'dan right before reset. No way they have much of a clue what composition they will ultimately use. They basically have to hope their current composition is perfect for the strategy they end up using, on top of being hours behind the competition. If Gul'dan survives another reset they got a much better shot. But for now they are really far behind. Its up to Serenity and Exorsus to lose this. Almost every time a situation like this arises and the first thing members of these guilds talk about is the advantage of gearing up their composition for their strategy the following week, and no matter how many times they say it we still get moments like now where people think Method is catching right up with them when they actually fell even further behind during the reclear.
    Gul'dan has extra phase. No guild, not serenity and not exorsus too, knows what composition would work for that phase, and picking something you consider perfect for normal phases might as well fuck you up completely when you reach the secret phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post

Well, we will know that soon when we see what comp are they running after reaching Gul'dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

you think serenity will spend a day on elisandre? lIUUUOULOU

Deleted
    Has to be considered that Method literally spent the last 2 days progressing on Elisande which means the fight is very fresh in their mind. Quite impressive how fast they killed it nonetheless but still expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Gul'dan has extra phase. No guild, not serenity and not exorsus too, knows what composition would work for that phase, and picking something you consider perfect for normal phases might as well fuck you up completely when you reach the secret phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we will know that soon when we see what comp are they running after reaching Gul'dan.
    Considering none of the top guilds release information on their progress I find it extremely amusing you somehow believe you know whether they have or have not seen the extra phase. For all you now either Serenity or Exorsus, or even both have seen the phase and know exactly what they need to gear for it. Hell for all you know they are sub 10% in that phase and just need that comp they want and are on their way to a kill. Or they could not even be close. Only they know. But without a doubt they know what comp they need for what they know and makes their attempts more consistent which is still far more than Method has.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    you think serenity will spend a day on elisandre? lIUUUOULOU
    Is that English? What?

Also where the hell I say that? Get to steppin.

Is that English? What?

Also where the hell I say that? Get to steppin.

you said method will be able to "catch up" when serenity have already spent 2 days on guldan how in the fuck can method catch up to them unless serenity now spends the whole day on elisandre? COMPRENDE?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    you said method will be able to "catch up" when serenity have already spent 2 days on guldan how in the fuck can method catch up to them unless serenity now spends the whole day on elisandre? COMPRENDE?
    Oh honey go finish primary school.