Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Pretty mutch this, i also see the planet being destroyed once she is born we die and she is born.
    I assume, depending on how long WoW lasts, we will talk with Azeroth and the world soul will sacrifice itself to let us continue.

"The Pantheon is no more so you are the universe's only hope in defeating the void lords" kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I assume, depending on how long WoW lasts, we will talk with Azeroth and the world soul will sacrifice itself to let us continue.

"The Pantheon is no more so you are the universe's only hope in defeating the void lords" kind of stuff.
    I could definitely see this happening.

Or we literally are Azeroth, collectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Those feats could be done throught magic. They are very powerful, after all, don't need to be constrained by a humanoid form.
    I can see Aman'thul using the cloud of dust around him to form a hand and rip Y'shaarj from Azeroth, for instance.
    I think you're...

...reaching...

...at this point hrnf hrnf hrnf

Gonna be honest... the whole "Azeroth is actually a Titan" thing is really, really stupid, in my opinion.

As is having the Titans revealed -- unceremoniously, at that -- to have been killed off by Sargeras. Aren't they the ones who fucking imprisoned him anyways?

You know what? I don't even care what the new Lore is stating. Between "Titan" revelations, and the whole crap about Illidan being a "champion of the Light", I'd prefer we just pretend those things never happened, and hope that Blizzard retcons them sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Gonna be honest... the whole "Azeroth is actually a Titan" thing is really, really stupid, in my opinion.

As is having the Titans revealed -- unceremoniously, at that -- to have been killed off by Sargeras. Aren't they the ones who fucking imprisoned him anyways?

You know what? I don't even care what the new Lore is stating. Between "Titan" revelations, and the whole crap about Illidan being a "champion of the Light", I'd prefer we just pretend those things never happened, and hope that Blizzard retcons them sooner than later.
    Sargeras was never imprisoned by the Pantheon. Wasn't stated in old lore or the new, expanded lore. At least I don't think he was.

New titan lore that was established in Chronicles is rather interesting to say the least. Im not sure about others' opinion but I think I can safely say you have got an unpopular opinion in regards to what we were given in Vol.1

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Maybe such trauma damaged her brain development. Would definitely explain the average intelligence of its denizens.
    Well everything in the warcraft universe acts quite stupid, so something should be wrong with the universe itself, not only Azeroth ;P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctirus View Post
    At least I don't think he was.
    he wasnt at all.

he was as free as a bird in the sky.

Formerly known as Arafal

azeroth is unique, she's made up of spiritual energy.

they could get around any problems by just having her manifest in an ephemeral spirit form instead of the normal physical form that titans take.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

they already tried to use that and there was alot of back lash.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I think planet is more like incubator for titan soul. When titan reach maturity he/she will leave it. Dont think titan need physical body to be alive.
    The Pantheon were all killed by Sargeras after he destroyed their physical bodies and were unable to successfully bind their souls to their Keepers. They don't necessarily need to use their bodies to interact with something, but physical death still causes them to, well, die.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Titans aren't born in an orgy of blood, death and destruction. The notion that a Titan, a champion of life and responsibility, is born through the destruction of the life that nourished it to awakening is outright silly. Azeroth is not going to shatter the world and kill everyone if she awakens.

A single mortal life may be beyond Titan comprehension. But they do care about the life they create. They've been shown to care. The destruction Sargeras causes is a horror to them. They invest their personal essence and power in their servants. Sure, sometimes they must destroy life when it becomes a danger to others. Such as if Azeroth were to fall to corruption and become a danger to the rest of the universe. But unlike Algalon, they don't seem devoid of emotion about it. Heck, the Titans ripped out Y'shaarj themselves despite the risk, because of the danger he posed to their servants.

Azeroth cares about us. The warnings she passes to us through Muradin Bronzebeard also make that clear. There's another reason why it's unlikely that the birth of Azeroth as a Titan would destroy us: The Titans tried to become inhabitants of Azeroth. Not wanting to die, they hurled their souls to Azeroth, hoping to find suitable hosts. They tried to merge into their Keepers. They failed, but had they succeeded, the Titans would be walking among us. Greatly reduced in power, perhaps. But inhabitants of Azeroth all the same. Not a great plan, if Azeroth is destined to blow up.

The big reason she'll never take her mature form though, is not because she's injured, or darkened. The Titans went on their journeys to find others and seed life, driven by loneliness. Titans desire the company of others. And the other Titans are dead. Most of the universe has been destroyed at the hands of Sargeras. If Azeroth is to have worthy company; it's gonna have to be us. She's likely going to continue to nourish, evolve and empower the races living on her, until they become more like the Titans were. Between caring for us, or roaming the cosmos alone, I think Azeroth's choice is pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I think planet is more like incubator for titan soul. When titan reach maturity he/she will leave it. Dont think titan need physical body to be alive.
    All the titans died, They need a physical body, If it wasn't for Norgannon sending a message back to Ra-den.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2017-02-02 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The big reason she'll never take her mature form though, is not because she's injured, or darkened. The Titans went on their journeys to find others and seed life, driven by loneliness. Titans desire the company of others. And the other Titans are dead. Most of the universe has been destroyed at the hands of Sargeras. If Azeroth is to have worthy company; it's gonna have to be us. She's likely going to continue to nourish, evolve and empower the races living on her, until they become more like the Titans were. Between caring for us, or roaming the cosmos alone, I think Azeroth's choice is pretty easy.
    It is extremely unlikely that sargeras has purged much of the universe, he only started 25.000 years ago and the titans traveled the cosmos for a very long time before that, discovering only a fraction of it. I doubt that there are no other sleeping titans out there, heck there might even be another group of titans on the other end of the universe seeding life.

We'll start to live inside its ear. Gnomes have been doing it already;

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it will end well...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    We dont even know their actual size. Well exept the part when the Archimonde is compared to a flea to Sargeras.

So we generaly get the idea how big the titans are. (lets say Arcimonde is 30 meters)
    This is a flea compared to humans:
    That may not have been meant literally size wise but strength wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    The Pantheon were all killed by Sargeras after he destroyed their physical bodies and were unable to successfully bind their souls to their Keepers. They don't necessarily need to use their bodies to interact with something, but physical death still causes them to, well, die.
    They weren't unsuccessful in sending their souls to their keepers, that's exactly what happened. That doesn't mean they become Titans or anything, the Keepers were just massively buffed. This is how Lei Shen managed to conqueor all of Pandaria, by taking the power of Aman'thul from Keeper Ra.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-02-02 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah but the Titans are slow, they are moving planets. The Legion seems vastly faster than him
    I am not so sure, there is a reason they often use portals to travel to worlds instead of ships, 25.000 years is just too small of a time period to wipe most of it clean, if the warcraft universe is as big as our own.

10+ Year Old Account
    we're just smarter than average lice?

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    we're just smarter than average lice?

its more for the worlds smartest termite part

in be4 Sargeras is a planet too. I wonder wich one. How many worlds do we even know about?