Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Very true. On the other hand, maybe Serenity thinks they don't need heroic splits to kill Gul'dan.
    Serenity doing Heroic now. This seems like terrible news for Method.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    To give an example of the advantage Serenity has besides just time. Look at both armory pages and the amount of characters getting achievements for various kills. New characters getting achievements typically means the guild is trying to gear up other characters for what they believe they may need for the strategy they are working with.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tw.../Serenity/news

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ta...ll/Method/news

Serenity has new characters on every single kill they have done. As many as 4-5 on some kills and at minimum usually at least 2. Method is only seeing usually about 2 different changes on their kills. Serenity is gearing characters they KNOW they want to gear, meanwhile Method is currently gearing other characters they THINK they want to gear based on their knowledge of the fight but without much work on it. Unless Method perfectly predicted the composition they need for the fight and their ultimate strategy, they are now even further behind right at this moment than they were right before the reset. Their competition just increased the distance by optimizing their composition more. If Method hits an issue with their composition they cannot fix it with better optimized gear for over 6 days.
    Serentiy: 37
    Method: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Very true. On the other hand, maybe Serenity thinks they don't need heroic splits to kill Gul'dan.
    Serenity did heroic splits. Exorsus wasted 4hrs on Augur before going to splits, which is why they're behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    Lol.. BOTH guild don't know what Gul'dan is capable of in mythic, not so "turrble" news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jok404 View Post
    Nvm, might be split again for Exorsus.
    I doubt it's a split, otherwise it's pretty weird, they killed mythic Augur 45 minutes ago then 30 minutes later there's loot from Elisande in their log, might be that their setup is exactly the same.

Maybe they have some weird split system and only cleared 8/10 hc first
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-02-01 at 08:28 PM.

Haha yeah, just as I said that, someone pointed out they were doing heroics. It might not be terrible news for Method. Given both Serenity and Exorsus seem to think they need heroic splits for Gul'dan, it's entirely possible that there's a dps check early on in the fight and that they simply weren't able to see much after that. On the other hand, if there was a huge check early on, you would assume they'd recognize the fight isn't possible and bloodlust through it to see later phases.

Method's definitely at a disadvantage, but attempts against a boss with an extra reset's worth of gear are probably worth more than attempts without that gear.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Lol.. BOTH guild don't know what Gul'dan is capable of in mythic, not so "turrble" news.
    Serenity had a few days of Gul'dan attempts; it's very possible they know a great deal about the fight. It's important to point out how many new characters they geared this reset vs the last one. Definitely seems like they at least have some idea about what the best comp for Gul'dan is.
    Last edited by Kwaai; 2017-02-01 at 08:32 PM.

There is a much higher chance serenity saw a decent amount of the secret phase then method would have... with the time they had on the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    Personally I want the Fins to come out of nowhere and steal the race in one swoop.
    #MakeFinnishRaidingGreatAgain

Personally I want the Fins to come out of nowhere and steal the race in one swoop.
    Wish this would happen.

Let me guess, Method fanboy? Everyone's entitled to their opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours as well. It's just better when opinions can be supported by facts. I have supported my opinion and you are grasping at straws and making general assumptions. Good luck to you kind sir and good luck to Method; I hope their strat works out for them and they prove all the haters wrong on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    There is a much higher chance serenity saw a decent amount of the secret phase then method would have... with the time they had on the boss.
    Method had so little time on Gul'dan; the chances are basically zero they reached he last phase. The fact that the two guilds who have been on him for a long time are doing splits and gearing previously unused alts means Method is flying blind and just don't know what comp they need. Of course Method could already have the perfect comp and strat but common sense says otherwise.
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-01 at 08:44 PM.

Paragon's new think outside the box strat was that they would be unguilded until gul'dan kill.

So, i was right about Exorsus clearing 8/10 hc. It looks like they killed Augur mythic and then went straight to heroic again to kill the last two multiple times, i wonder why. Probably have their setup for Gul'Dan already figured out and trying to maximize the gear as much as possible.

Exorsus got Elisande based on 5 of their main raiders getting her loot, probably same comp since no new achievements.

So, 3 guilds at 9/10. Let the race begin.

[QUOTE=Mugus;44421370]Let me guess, Method fanboy? Everyone's entitled to their opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours as well. It's just better when opinions can be supported by facts. I have supported my opinion and you are grasping at straws and making general assumptions. Good luck to you kind sir and good luck to Method; I hope their strat works out for them and they prove all the haters wrong on this.

- - - Updated - - -

"method fanboy" you are a fucking moron to state a fanboy, do you really post anyone quote "OH A FAN BOY HERE !" Seriously get a grip you jewfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    So, i was right about Exorsus clearing 8/10 hc. It looks like they killed Augur mythic and then went straight to heroic again to kill the last two multiple times, i wonder why. Probably have their setup for Gul'Dan already figured out and trying to maximize the gear as much as possible.
    Serenity and Exorsus both seem to know exactly who they need to gear for Gul'dan and are using their valuable time doing it right now. Method on the other hand jumped straight to Gul'dan without gearing any new alts. Either Method knows something the other two guilds don't (entirely possible when they have Rogerbrown) or they are much further behind than anyone thought (behind to the point where they don't have the info needed to decide comp).
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-01 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=vashter;44421506]
    Let me guess, Method fanboy? Everyone's entitled to their opinions and you are certainly entitled to yours as well. It's just better when opinions can be supported by facts. I have supported my opinion and you are grasping at straws and making general assumptions. Good luck to you kind sir and good luck to Method; I hope their strat works out for them and they prove all the haters wrong on this.

- - - Updated - - -

"method fanboy" you are a fucking moron to state a fanboy, do you really post anyone quote "OH A FAN BOY HERE !" Seriously get a grip you jewfuck.
    nice ban incoming.. lol.

Bah gawd is that Paragon's music?!?! IT IS! And Ussa has a chair!

Seriously get a grip
    Are you cranky because your mommy forgot to put you down for a nap?

Your reputation as fourm doesn't mean anything in here lol, I don't care if you saw slootbag post and you all weeping for his dick autograph? this forum is full of aids since website was created. @aarro