[QUOTE=Mugus;44421805]
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post

I have showed you nothing but kindness and have given my opinion along with my reasoning behind it. You have responded with "jewfuck" and a meme? This is not the way of an enlightened mind sir.

Why are you so angry? There has been no bashing unless you consider a different opinion bashing. Open up your mind to new ideas, until you do so you will grow as a human being. In the end, isn't that the goal? To be better tomorrow then we were today.

Calling someone a fanboy isn't an insult, it's merely a statement of fact. I am terribly sorry if it offends you but maybe you should be looking at the reason why you are getting upset? Trouble with family, in the bedroom, in school, etc can have a drastic impact on a person and cause them to lash out. I suspect that is true in your case. Take the time necessary to fix whatever is wrong, this is just a video game after all.

Good luck to you and I hope you get your life sorted.
    You are talking like you are on a essay grammar nazi in here, why? don't even bother trying too hard to act "smart" talking .... to me this what how I see you when you typing to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XGlXSW45Y I'm not angry, you just poking the fun on a internet I have the right say what I like to say to you... if you want to say whatever you want, once you say it.. anything goes, and half of your comment are non-sense shit, you wanna talk about life? get a life for trying to type like essay grammar nazi.
    Last edited by vashter; 2017-02-01 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Correct Method is on Gul'dan and has not done any heroic splits. Serenity however has cleared 9/10 (kill Elisandre almost 2 hours ago and finished their heroic clear 35 mins ago meaning they are now on GD with their heroics done). Exorsus is 9/10 (killing Elisandre an hour ago and they finished their heroics 20 mins ago meaning they are now on GD with their heroics done)
    So why is treckie doing split runs live on twitch right now?? or have I missed something???

Serenity, method and exorsus setups for today?

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    So why is treckie doing split runs live on twitch right now?? or have I missed something???
    I thought you were joking first, but you've been persistent, so i'll answer - Treckie hasn't been in Method for like 3 years now, he got basically kicked because of his Highmaul performance.

Treckie isn't in any of these guilds so I don't why it would matter if he is doing split runs.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because treckie is in Prime, not in Method or Serenity

Lay off the paint chips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riiiighhtttt. I don't normally follow world first races or even the top guilds so now it makes sense. Cheers for clearing that up guys, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Mugus;44421805]

I have showed you nothing but kindness and have given my opinion along with my reasoning behind it. You have responded with "jewfuck" and a meme? This is not the way of an enlightened mind sir.

Why are you so angry? There has been no bashing unless you consider a different opinion bashing. Open up your mind to new ideas, until you do so you will grow as a human being. In the end, isn't that the goal? To be better tomorrow then we were today.

Calling someone a fanboy isn't an insult, it's merely a statement of fact. I am terribly sorry if it offends you but maybe you should be looking at the reason why you are getting upset? Trouble with family, in the bedroom, in school, etc can have a drastic impact on a person and cause them to lash out. I suspect that is true in your case. Take the time necessary to fix whatever is wrong, this is just a video game after all.

Good luck to you and I hope you get your life sorted.
    Just stfu, more ppl here got a problem with you, that's because you lack brain tho you keep telling everyone about their lives and sorting their shit out... dumb punk

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-02-02 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    Serenity doing Heroic now. This seems like terrible news for Method.
    Method did split runs this morning befire star augur

Deleted
    youtube com/watch?v=K_EvWMPYA0U

Serenity Star Augur

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a fantastic race with all 3 top guilds at Gul'dan now.

definitely rooting for Method, but thinking Serenity/Exorsus has the advantage at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    No they didn't, they started later than other two guilds today because they killed Elisande late yesterday and had to be on Gul'Dan until the middle of the night. They went straight to mythic because they need to catch up somehow and cutting splits saves a few hours.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-02-01 at 09:43 PM.

You are talking like you are on a essay grammar nazi in here, why? don't even bother trying too hard to act "smart" talking .... to me this what how I see you when you typing to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XGlXSW45Y I'm not angry, you just poking the fun on a internet I have the right say what I like to say to you... if you want to say whatever you want, once you say it.. anything goes, and half of your comment are non-sense shit, you wanna talk about life? get a life for trying to type like essay grammar nazi.
    Why the insults? There's no need to result to profanity and name calling; we are a civilized species and we should act accordingly. As I have stated before everybody should have an opinion (we are human beings after all), but having solid reasoning to support your opinion is always helpful and appreciated. You have done nothing but speak profanity, use racial slurs, and memes. Aren't we as a society better than this?

Thank you for worrying about my well being but I can assure you that I do have a life and I very much love my life. I also appreciate your compliment about my grammar; I value my education and it's nice that its noticed. I do very much worry about you though; you just seem so angry. Life will get better and things will improve for you. Just keep fighting and you will eventually come out on top.
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-01 at 09:43 PM.

guys, seriously, fix your quotes if you're going to yell at each other
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post

Just stfu, more ppl here got a problem with you, that's because you lack brain tho you keep telling everyone about their lives and sorting their shit out... dumb punk
    I am terribly sorry if I have offended you, it was not my intent. I want nothing more than the exchange of ideas. If I remember correctly, you are a fan of Method. There's no need to get angry, it's just a video game. I love underdogs so I will be rooting for Method and hoping they pull off a miracle. Also, you seem to be affected by people who you don't know, namely Slootbag. Whether it's latent homosexual tendencies or just anger issues, you can't let the action of others, especially strangers, have such a negative impact on your life; it's just not healthy. Don't forget: the night is always darkest before the dawn.

In the end though, this is just a game. Please don't let the success/failures of a guild you're not even in affect you so much. May I suggest a hobby? Good luck to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    If this is true then it changes things and means that I am wrong. But looking at Methods armory, they received no loot from Heroic. It seems like they went straight to Mythic. Seems like they overslept.
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-01 at 09:59 PM.

Sources say method figured out something challenging in the fight and has seen a lower percentage than both serenity and exorsus.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Sources say method figured out something challenging in the fight and has seen a lower percentage than both serenity and exorsus.
    Alternative facts?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Everything that starts with "sources say" is usually complete and utter fanboy bullshit