Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    It is exactly the same ban. What you tried to do is use your liberal logic (the wrong logic) to state there was more potential of a threat then than there is now. In your eyes terrorism apparently doesn't exist and this radical extremists are just made up by republicans.
    No it's not the same exact ban no matter how many times you keep saying it is. You used my source and it got a Mostly False rating because Obama didn't stop people from coming into the country like Trump's ban is.

Obama had an actual reason to limit the visas issued to Iraqis wanting to enter the states but did not outright ban them.

Trump's ban at one point was even barring legal immigrants and American citizens.

Oh I agree terrorism does exist -- Except if you're claiming Trump is always right then his liking Saudis "Very Much" and them accounting for 15 of the 19 people responsible for 9/11 is you admitting that you're OK with American Citizens dying due to terrorism because Trump has good business deals with people from that country.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    From the article he quoted (and which you also quoted):

"In the most superficial of ways, yes. They both limit immigration into the United States on a temporary basis.."

>It is exactly the same ban.
    >In the most superficial of ways
    >exactly
    >superficial

Am I being memed right now?
    I addressed that specific thing.

> Addressed that specific thing.
    > Addressed specific thing
    > Addressed
    > thing

You just used memed as a verb lolololol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    No it's not the same exact ban no matter how many times you keep saying it is. You used my source and it got a Mostly False rating because Obama didn't stop people from coming into the country like Trump's ban is.

Obama had an actual reason to limit the visas issued to Iraqis wanting to enter the states but did not outright ban them.

Trump's ban at one point was even barring legal immigrants and American citizens.

Oh I agree terrorism does exist -- Except if you're claiming Trump is always right then his liking Saudis "Very Much" and them accounting for 15 of the 19 people responsible for 9/11 is you admitting that you're OK with American Citizens dying due to terrorism because Trump has good business deals with people from that country.
    Your own source disagrees with you.

Except you purposely attacked Obama in the previous quote. If you're going to take a shit at least have the balls to stand by it.

Except it wasn't a ban like you were trying to push. Kudos for admitting you're extremely superficial -- I'll know not to take you seriously in the future.
    Do you know what an attack is, or are you normally this paranoid and self conscious? I said Obama did the same thing but for 6 months. That's not an attack. If you believe it's for other reasons then that's your right. However, other people may believe otherwise. No matter what "source" you mention.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2017-02-01 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Do you know what an attack is, or are you normally this paranoid and self conscious? I said Obama did the same thing but for 6 months. That's not an attack.
    And you'd be both wrong and a liar. Want to go for the Trifecta?

And you'd be both wrong and a liar. Want to go for the Trifecta?
    This is literally like holding hands in your ears and saying "nooo it's not". Not surprising as most protesters seem to be the same. I thought the left was progressive? Doesn't that involve actually being able to discuss things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    This is literally like holding hands in your ears and saying "nooo it's not". Not surprising as most protesters seem to be the same. I thought the left was progressive? Doesn't that involve actually being able to discuss things.
    See evidence was provided that there was no people actually banned for entering the country under Obama like there currently is under Trump.

You continuing to repeat the same lie and then claim other people are being dishonest says a lot about you -- as in you're a liar.

When you use Quotes around words meant to imply they're sarcastic it's attacking the notion that Obama was progressive and on the left (he was centerist but that's beside the point)

If you want to discuss facts and reasoning you're going to have to go above your constant repeated lie and actually bring some evidence to support your claims.

See evidence was provided that there was no people actually banned for entering the country under Obama like there currently is under Trump.

You continuing to repeat the same lie and then claim other people are being dishonest says a lot about you -- as in you're a liar.

When you use Quotes around words meant to imply they're sarcastic it's attacking the notion that Obama was progressive and on the left (he was centerist but that's beside the point)

If you want to discuss facts and reasoning you're going to have to go above your constant repeated lie and actually bring some evidence to support your claims.
    We already discussed that. It was different. I mentioned it, and it was corrected. I haven't been lying, just didn't know how different it was. Also I never stated it as fact. Just that I personally haven't seen a good rebuttal, until today. So it shouldn't be compared. Wasn't that easier than attacking me?

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    An attack that killed 3 people............
    Was a terrorist attack none the less. Might not have been from one of the banned countries but that doesn't change the fact that the "fact" was BS since people have been killed in the US by terrorist attacks.