Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You, three posts before this one: hush now.
    What was there to discuss about some moron having a sob about something trivial.

Says the guy constantly slamming anyone pro-trump. Hush now

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    What was there to discuss about some moron having a sob about something trivial.
    This is not something trivial. This is literally some peoples lives and livelihoods. Not to mention the moral implications of this behavior. The fact that you view this as trivial is honestly, kinda disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This is not something trivial. This is literally some peoples lives and livelihoods. Not to mention the moral implications of this behavior. The fact that you view this as trivial is honestly, kinda disturbing.
    lol holocaust amirite?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    That's what I love about compassionate conservatives...their unwavering adherence to morality and empathy.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I want Shumer's pockets checked for onions!

Fucking Dennis.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    That's what I love about compassionate conservatives...their unwavering adherence to morality and empathy.

/s
    No need for that sarcasm tag -- They do have that unwavering morality and empathy...towards their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I'm not sure how saying we should tighten our security is the same as a flat out ban. I'm sure the former can be done, without the latter. Nice the_donald catch btw.
    Becasue the "ban" is really just a 90 day hold while we do the VERY things Schumer was supporting.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    What?

Killing people is not as bad as just banning them from entry?
    https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article...uleId=10005267

Sometimes it's the same thing. And Trump is certainly no FDR...

When your neighbor's house is on fire, you don't dicker over the price of water.

When people are fleeing their home countries with nothing to their name, its not because they have evil in their hearts. The evil ones are those that can't open their hearts and lend them shelter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason I find it trivial is they are LITERALLY protesting against/crying about something that was done by Democrats only a few years ago AND complaining about a list that was introduced by Democrat Politicians.

It's is insane at how hypocritical and delusional the people protesting this shit actually are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

/s
    That's what I love about compassionate liberals... their unwavering adherence to hyperbole and Hypocrisy.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    yeah nobody can feel empathy for others. specially when their family had many members murdered in the holocaust.

you've cracked the code.

Schumer is the minority leader, he can get on TV whenever he wants.
    His great grandmother and her children (presumably not his own grandparents)?
    That's bordering on ancestry, it wasn't anyone he would have even met. And I'm not really buying this "lessons learned growing up" bit. Not denying it could have happened, just that someone would be so emotionally connected that they'd cry over it. Especially in public, on tv... There's some alternative motive to tears in that kind of situation.

Not to mention how gross it is to compare holocaust Jews to some Muslims being denied immigration to a country for a few months. ("some" being the relevant percent of the Muslim population actually being denied here). Especially when there's logical reason for a limited-time denial of immigration from select regions that are currently dangerous.
    Plus that comparison seems like it would be kind of insulting to Jews, considering they are, to this day, persecuted by Muslims.

That's what I love about compassionate liberals... their unwavering adherence to hyperbole and Hypocrisy.

/s
    Copy/pasting posts with different nouns is by far the dumbest rhetorical move used on this very dumb board.

The reason I find it trivial is they are LITERALLY protesting against/crying about something that was done by Democrats only a few years ago AND complaining about a list that was introduced by Democrat Politicians.

It's is insane at how hypocritical and delusional the people protesting this shit actually are.
    They're not, because this is LITERALLY not the same thing and LITERALLY not rolled out in a remotely competent fashion as the temporary Obama hold in Iraqi refugees in 2011 was.

This whole misinformation campaign needs to stop, it's getting real old already and we're not even two weeks into Trumps term.

Really though, the party of "compassionate conservatives" seems to consistently show a shocking glee in their lack of compassion for some of the most vulnerable victims in the world. Guess it's their fault for praying to the wrong god or something : /
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-02-02 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    How does it feel to be terrified of everything all the time?

Especially when none of those seven countries has committed a deadly attack on US soil.
    SO we wait until it happens here, in the US.

Berlin, Nice, Paris, Brussels, Istanbul weren't enough, right?

You can only act after the fact, according to your post. Proactive vs reactive.

I sincerely hope you aren't living your life this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not, because this is LITERALLY not the same thing and LITERALLY not rolled out in a remotely competent fashion as the temporary Obama hold in Iraqi refugees in 2011 was.

This whole misinformation campaign needs to stop, it's getting real old already and we're not even two weeks into Trumps term.

Really though, the party of "compassionate conservatives" seems to consistently show a shocking glee in their lack of compassion for some of the most vulnerable victims in the world. Guess it's their fault for praying to the wrong god or something :/
    "Misinformation" you mean like the Liberals calling it a "muslim ban" when it is actually a Country Restriction employing temporary holds on admissions to allow the Immigration dept. to do proper background checks and catch up on a lot of Work? Misinformation indeed.

Also I have zero cares for people that shit in their own bed and then instead of cleaning it themselves just try to jump in someone else's bed instead, why is it up to Western Countries to care for people that allowed their own Country to get hijacked.

You don't see people getting shitty at African/Asian/Middle Eastern Countries that won't help in this "crisis", but god forbid a predomitably White country want to put its people first.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    LEFT: THEY ARE REAL HE'S NOT A SOCIOPATHIC RIGHT-WING NUT

RIGHT: LIES, HE'S A PARTISAN LIAR, NOT UNLIKE MANY DEMOCRATS

Me: This is retarded.
    Not easy to navigate this world when we are born liars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    SO we wait until it happens here, in the US.

Berlin, Nice, Paris, Brussels, Istanbul weren't enough, right?

You can only act after the fact, according to your post. Proactive vs reactive.

I sincerely hope you aren't living your life this way.
    Comparing the rest of the world to the United States' vetting system? Kind of dishonest don't ya think?

We've been proactive and we have the empirical evidence to back up that there has not been a deadly attack on US soil from any of the countries on Trump's ban list. But we do have one major attack from a country that isn't on that list...a country that Trump likes "Very Much". Must be nice to have a President who very much likes a country that actually did kill thousands of Americans, eh?

So can you explain how we're being proactive in prohibiting travel from countries who have done no wrong in the last sixteen years and give a pass on a country that has done one of the worst?

Chuck Shumer is a fake, period. Crying politicians like crying preachers are always full of shit and only concerned about keeping a grip on whatever it is that is slipping away from them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Comparing the rest of the world to the United States' vetting system? Kind of dishonest don't ya think?

We've been proactive and we have the empirical evidence to back up that there has not been a deadly attack on US soil from any of the countries on Trump's ban list. But we do have one major attack from a country that isn't on that list...a country that Trump likes "Very Much". Must be nice to have a President who very much likes a country that actually did kill thousands of Americans, eh?

So can you explain how we're being proactive in prohibiting travel from countries who have done no wrong in the last sixteen years and give a pass on a country that has done one of the worst?
    What 9/11 have to do with any of this?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still going to need a sauce on that one.

It's almost like they're two completely different issues, with different intents, context, and results.

I'm not a fan of how often Obama used drones and the resulting civilian casualties, but you're trying to compare apples to thumbtacks.
    Ill spare you the sauce and raise you some American Interventionism spice. By funding and arming rebel groups. No fly zone. Drone Strikes. Not only Syria, Libya as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    What 9/11 have to do with any of this?
    Plenty if you're seriously demanding we should up our vetting system.

The fact that many who bang on and on about needing to protect Americans seem to be completely OK with the pass Saudi Arabia is getting on this whole travel ban.

I guess you're OK with a country that has actually harmed American citizens getting a free pass into the country but having people fleeing war zones to be turned away? Are you coward, hypocrite, or bigot?