Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, given the worship being lavished on Trump right now, I guess you're right.
    Yeah, I bet that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    This idiot just gave more fuel to the alt-right.

Now, every time new claims will be made about something like this, the far-right will keep pulling it out.

Help yourselves, people. Stop reporting on allegations, they are not facts but rumors. They spread like wildfires and you're more than happy to let them be until the wind goes backward and you start burning with it.

Tell me you see how these things are bad for everyone, tell me you do.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    No, you fail at logic.
    Dude lies, news reports lie, news by definition is not fake.

Now had dude lied, news reports "mans mom killed by trump with his tiny hands", then news would be fake.

See the difference? i doubt it since you seem to be one of those people who voted for him :P
    Oh and no i'm not a hillary supporter, none of the people on the ballot where qualified. NONE.
    I guess it wouldn't be logical to verify the information you've received before running a news story on it...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, given the worship being lavished on Trump right now, I guess you're right.
    If you are referring to his swift action to fulfill his campaign promises, he deserves it.

Can't see why people would mistrust media with shining examples of journalism like this.