Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is what speech is. He was still free to speak, and could have if he wanted to. His sponsor chose to not allow him to speak to their group. People on both sides need to stop being little bitches about everything. Liberals need to ignore the troll, and stop burning shit. COnservatives need to stop worshipping the troll, and cancelling his speeches when things get uncomfortable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    So I want ask a question of our liberal forum users

So who are the fascist again?

so lets review this so called protest more like a riot used intimidation and violence to silence someone's free speech. that sure in the hell sounds like acts of fascism to me
    Fascism is a far right movement where they use unilateral control of the government to institute far reaching laws of their own design.

At least learn what words mean.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Two wrongs does not make a right.
    I do not see how he is "Pro-Fascism," unless being a conservative is Fascism now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    When will people learn that it isn't a good thing to be far right or far left?

Just because you support the left doesn't make you right.

The far left is just as dangerous as the far right.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Let us be shitheads, you can't be shitheads!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Not a thing I actually said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I do not see how he is "Pro-Fascism," unless being a conservative is Fascism now.
    I did not say he was a fascist, though.

Milo is a polarized and polarizing figure, no doubt, and even people who are moderates consider him more of an outcast.

But again, free speech is free speech and the people trying to silence him are on his level of idiocy, if more.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

yes Milo can rightfully by some be described as that but their is no law against being an asshat troll
    these rioting fascist thugs are breaking the law and they are more dangerous then Milo can be with his trolling
    I never said there was a law against being an asshat troll, or a fascist. However, I'm not likely to have sympathy for the guy. He could have still spoken. His freedom of speech was not restricted.

The people who rioted are no different than the Trump supporters who assaulted people, threatened to kill others. Surely you also consider them fascist thugs.

- - - Updated - - -

He supported Trump, there's a start. he supports nationalism and strong burdens on both minorities, women, and wants to force his beliefs onto others. I'll call that fascism.

It was fun to poke about and watch. You could say passions flared and tempers got a bit heated.

Watching these particular Lefties scream fascism while enacting their own kristallnacht against their political enemies has been fascinating this last week and a half of Trumps administration. Hard to even imagine its been just been a week and a half. Already feels like MONTHS.
    Really? Kristallnacht? Because of some fireworks? You ARE aware one of Milo's fans shot a guy at the last speaking engagement, right?

How the hell did Chrisitanity become the biggest religion on the planet if you guys are THAT thin-skinned?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I did not say he was a fascist, though.

Milo is a polarized and polarizing figure, no doubt, and even people who are moderates consider him more of an outcast.

But again, free speech is free speech and the people trying to silence him are on his level of idiocy, if more.
    Considering what I saw on the Campus today, I'd say there was ample madness. Granted I left kinda early. I had considered going to that event. But considering someone got shot at another Milo event and I am pregnant I decided against it.

Last thing I need is Antifa forcing a miscarriage on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The irony is the left gave Milo his name. Before they started setting their bra's on fire and pissing themselves I never heard of him before and I bet 95% of the population wouldn't have a clue who he is if not for the lefts temper tantrums.

I can't stand him because he says stupid shit all the time, but riots just make him more famous. He has no real power, and isn't even well liked by alt-right people, ignoring him will be the true way to shut him up.
    X

yes Milo can rightfully by some be described as that but their is no law against being an asshat troll
    these rioting fascist thugs are breaking the law and they are more dangerous then Milo can be with his trolling
    Really? You think Milo doesn't pose an existential threat to people?

You might want to reconsider that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    I can't stand him because he says stupid shit all the time, but riots just make him more famous. He has no real power, and isn't even well liked by alt-right people, ignoring him will be the true way to shut him up.
    Yeah, that doesn't really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Milo is a pro-fascism troll who outs sexual minorities. Like or dislike the protests as you will, but don't pretend he's anything else.
    pop quiz

whats fascist?

A) exercising ones first amendment rights

or

b) using intimidation and violence to silence ones first amendment rights

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    The irony is the left gave Milo his name. Before they started setting their bra's on fire and pissing themselves I never heard of him before and I bet 95% of the population wouldn't have a clue who he is if not for the lefts temper tantrums.
    Actually, he got his name from aiding in the harassment of Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn. Unless you want to say it's their fault for being women involved in video games or something.

pop quiz

whats fascist?

or

You seem to think "thing that is bad = fascism".

They could go full Stalin and that doesn't mean its fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Milo is a pro-fascism troll who outs sexual minorities. Like or dislike the protests as you will, but don't pretend he's anything else.
    "Sexual Minorities" is one of the most hilarious terms I've ever heard. Where are they ranking in the oppression Olympics these days? Theres no way they're beating Black people but they're definitely ahead of Asians.

On that note, he's much more than that, even if you're just looking at things you disagree with. At least call him an Islamaphobe too as long as we're name calling.

pop quiz

whats fascist?

or

Fascism uses the liberties of a liberal society to gain a foothold before they dismantle those rights for others. Milo himself has robbed plenty of people of their 1st amendment rights though intimidation.

I thought he was pretty funny and provocative when he opened up a scholarship for white males only. If you can have a scholarship for black students only or asian students why not whites? He is on the forefront of provocative messaging against anti-white rhetoric and PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    "Sexual Minorities" is one of the most hilarious terms I've ever heard. Where are they ranking in the oppression Olympics these days? Theres no way they're beating Black people but they're definitely ahead of Asians.
    Trans people are constantly murdered for being trans by cis people.

I'm being to wonder if I'm the only person here who actually understands what goes on in the outside world.