Thread: Cry Havoc.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cry Havoc.

Under construction, like this class.

Pretty annoyed that the only new artifact trait we can't see is a warlock one, I'm interested as to what it could be though, hopefully it won't be something gimmicky and lame.

Oh and I wonder what those flame rifts will do.

What do you guys think ?

This reminds me of alpha. Which is not good.

Watch it get live as it is.

Deleted
    I think they release that another havoc is stupid when destro lacks so much in other departments.

I bet they completely redesign that talent

Isn't it obvious? Casting Havoc makes you cry.

Obviously it will cause Havoc to summon demonic war dogs to attack the target. Only makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    What do you guys think ?
    That trait as designed was the thing I was most worried about, as it would have further emphasized havoc / 2T power which would force them to keep CB weak to compensate for ST / primary target.

I'm not holding my breath on it becoming something better, but I'm glad to see its potentially being reworked.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    This reminds me of alpha. Which is not good.
    To me that would be very good, because it means there's a lot of change on the horizon.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    To me that would be very good, because it means there's a lot of change on the horizon.
    I would gladly welcome huge changes to the destro too; the part that worries me is the changes not sitting long enough in a test realm where it can be iterated on. This was mostly skipped in alpha for destro because Blizz thought their changes to destro were extremely minimal and were confident enough about it to completely skip the public alpha iterations. Now, it looks like time will be what limits the feedback cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    Obviously it will cause Havoc to summon demonic war dogs to attack the target. Only makes sense.
    At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if they did tbh.

@Baconeggcheese since when did we ever get good things when new things are ever introduced, if it's good they'll destroy it and if it isn't well we're used to that by now.

@Baconeggcheese since when did we ever get good things when new things are ever introduced, if it's good they'll destroy it and if it isn't well we're used to that by now.
    I mean mop was just a series of them giving us more and more OP shit.

You remember what KJC was like at start? Or archies vengeance before it became darkness?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

You remember what KJC was like at start? Or archies vengeance before it became darkness?
    I miss the original blood fear

Quote Originally Posted by TheShultz View Post
    I miss the original blood fear
    I miss having some of our talents having flavor text from the Black Harvest members.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I miss having some of our talents having flavor text from the Black Harvest members.
    Yeah, and it was really nice that we had talents whose existence were explained in that Green Fire chain. When gameplay and lore intersect like that, man, it's just the best.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Yeah I remember, I also remember they fired our warlock class designer ( I know he left of his own accord but still ).

Apparently giving locks good things is considered taboo within the devs or something, it is an unforgivable sin.

Yeah I remember, I also remember they fired our warlock class designer ( I know he left of his own accord but still ).

Apparently giving locks good things is considered taboo within the devs or something, it is an unforgivable sin.
    Quick reminder that warlocks were more overpowered after Xelnath left than during his tenure, and that the design that everyone seems so fond of was finalized without him.

I remember making a silly image to show that KJC went from OK to OP to PU, and its first version was one I felt was quite acceptable since you wouldn't use it every fight.
    Last edited by Keldion; 2017-02-02 at 06:57 PM.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldion View Post
    I remember making a silly image to show that KJC went from OK to OP to PU, and its first version was one I felt was quite acceptable since you wouldn't use it every fight.
    Yeah, I felt the first version with the snare was pretty balanced.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Cry Havoc: Havoc now works on single target.

I think they will give Havoc 2-3 charges and you can put it on multiple targets and omgsauce 1 Chaos Bolt becomes 3-4.

Deleted
    Cr Havoc: you are now able to use Havoc on a single target, causing your single target spells to split and strike the same target twice.

Actually, that's probably a decent solution to the conundrum Bacon mentions about how Havoc requires CB damage to be kept low for fear of what it can do when you can double it lol

Either that or....

Cry Havoc gives you a ghostly second target, attackable only by yourself, that you can cast Havoc on but which passes 35% of that damage back to the original target.

Well, why should only afflocks suffer with Prismatic Cryst...I mean, Soul Effigy?