Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Still in disbelief right now...

The Zulian tiger has been my "holy grail" for as long as I can remember. I lost the roll on it back before the instance was revamped, and was too slow to gold cap it back in WoD. I haven't been able to afford a guild transfer, so I've just been hoping & praying that this beauty would once again show up on my realm's BMAH. It's been my main motivation behind making gold more seriously, and I've waited years... so you can imagine my shock when I checked this morning...

And even more shocking is it didn't leave me completely broke. Raptor next maybe?
    Congrats man! This was the same for me and I could hardly sleep after capping it on bmah.

Well this was an interesting one. Doing my weekly Dragon Soul on all my toons, and I down Ultraxion... and I can't open his chest. I suppose this was because my hunter was able to kill him in literally one shot. Tried running out, logging off, resetting, etc, but I could never loot the bastard. I was pretty damn annoyed - largely because I really don't need an additional level of RNG to these RNG mounts - especially in DS, which is the bane of my mount farming existence. I clear the raid, no luck on madness, and log him off for the day. Logged in during a lunch break today - and he had the bloody mount in the mail.

It's definitely bittersweet. On the one hand, that was my 473rd kill of Ultraxion - which I haven't been too salty about as none of the 1% mounts have taken this long, and I only have ToT and Madness left to be "done" with instanced raid mounts entirely. It's definitely pretty exciting to check him off, especially because I would definitely use him over Lifebinder's... On the other hand, I'm still missing Lifebinder's, so this doesn't actually change my farm at all.

I can definitely tell that this farm is definitely starting to burn me out, something I pride myself on being pretty resilient towards - so I think I'm making myself a deal. I'll finish up this weeks clears of ToT and DS - and then, throughout all of February I won't commit to a single RNG farm besides Love Rocket. I can tell I need the break; I try to ration my time to only work on a small handful of projects at once, and I've been putting off a lot of other things because of that. Looking forward to knocking out Brawlers and learning Karazhan to try Nightbane.
    Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2017-01-25 at 09:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Well, finally got a blacksmith to make it at last. Mount Number 362
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Maybe not that rare today, but one of my favorite mounts, glad that I was able to finally get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post

Maybe not that rare today, but one of my favorite mounts, glad that I was able to finally get it.
    Grats none the less, it's an amazing mount. How did you do Soft Hands? It's one of two last cheevs I need for it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Grats none the less, it's an amazing mount. How did you do Soft Hands? It's one of two last cheevs I need for it.
    Did it with 5 people, demon hunter was used to catch the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post

3/4 Dino birds done
    Mount number: 359
    Nice, getting him when I get home today. Stormheim orphan wasn't spawning for me this morning after a couple matriarch kills I really want Snowfeather next though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    no drops in 2 years. ICC and DS are making me sick.

Deleted
    So apparently more than 1 mount can drop from midnight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    So apparently more than 1 mount can drop from midnight

I hope for your sake that you are one of those three!

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    I hope for your sake that you are one of those three!
    Midnight is a great mount... Beautiful mount. I've had one myself for a while now, a lot of people come up to me and tell me what a terrific mount I have. It's true ladies and gentlemen. They say, 'Your mount looks amazing' And I tell them look, we all know that this mount is great. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of Karazhan you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. I deserve this.

Deleted

And that's Legion Raider meta completed. 342 Horde, 393 combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how rare is this mount these days with multiple runs, but I just won it a few minutes ago! Midnight's Eternal Reins

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

With the Lunar world event I finally got the last 3 toys I needed to hit 300 toys! Which game me my 310th mount! the Mechanized Lumber Extractor

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone think the Green Infernal mount has some alternate drop requirement? Gul'dan has been killed hundreds of times even on heroic and afaik there has not been a single confirmed drop of that mount.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137574/living-infernal-core

Happened in my guild tonite

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post

Happened in my guild tonite
    Was that on personal or master loot? My guild is stingy and won't set it to personal loot for Normal Guldan haha.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Was that on personal or master loot? My guild is stingy and won't set it to personal loot for Normal Guldan haha.
    Was on master loot, GM asked for everyone who wanted it to do a /roll. Friend rolled 100

347 long forgotten hippogryph!

Im so happy to get this one done. I just happened to be randomly doing WQ's in that zone when I stumbled upon one of the crystals. Took me 3 hours to find all 5 with the 5th very well hidden in the blue dragons cave amongst a cluster of crystals.

I was trying to get transmog and another drudge ghoul to sell for gold to get a wow token.
    Last edited by Deal; 2017-02-03 at 12:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't touched an RBG since MoP, when I completed 75 wins for the undead horse + wolf. I just kept putting it off because I really do not care that much for rated pvp. But I've really been wanting those mounts...

Finally finished my 40 wins today after 82 games in total... up to 354 mounts now.

I do wonder if those bears from 7.2 will be from the vicious saddle, or if they'll come from something else. Couldn't care less about the turtles though.
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2017-02-04 at 05:32 AM.