Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Watching video after video is all the proof I need that these pretend Leftie pious beliefs are all fake. I've seen at least three videos now of these Leftie men assaulting women, allegedly against their sacred Feminist beliefs but I guess they set that shit aside quick.

The problem is these are people without values, principles or anything.
    For someone who constantly complains about generalizations they're basically all you deal in.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Watching video after video is all the proof I need that these pretend Leftie pious beliefs are all fake. I've seen at least three videos now of these Leftie men assaulting women, allegedly against their sacred Feminist beliefs but I guess they set that shit aside quick.
    Yup, you see people on the left in this thread even telling you you deserve a miscarriage. Do any of the pro feminist posters take issue with that and call them out? Of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    Looks like its a costly idea to host milo or any other neo nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Looks like its a costly idea to host milo or any other neo nazi.
    I'm sure the Jewish, gay dude who like black guys is a neo nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I'm sure the Jewish, gay dude who like black guys is a neo nazi.
    He's an opportunist in service of a fascist movement. Doesn't make him a fascist, but the moral difference is negligible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    He's an opportunist in service of a fascist movement. Doesn't make him a fascist, but the moral difference is negligible.
    Yes, fascists love Milo

This is ironic considering what happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, fascists love Milo
    Well he said he was cold so a lot of them rushed out and started burning everything in sight to help him out. So tolerant.

#Make Nazis Afraid Again?

Yes, fascists love Milo
    They all claim that. Spencer said it right before four knuckles of justice hit him in the face.

They also all claim not to be members of the alt-right.

Basically, everything they do, they do in a cloud of plausible deniability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is ironic considering what happened today.
    Why? You assume because someone did something bad they must be fascists? Most of the trouble makers tonight were probably more in line with anarchists.

Why? You assume because someone did something bad they must be fascists? Most of the trouble makers tonight were probably more in line with anarchists.
    As I understand they're ancoms?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I think protesting and rioting to prevent a guy from speaking because you don't like his opinions is fascism.

I think protesting and rioting to prevent a guy from speaking because you don't like his opinions is fascism.
    Ok but its not. It can be a thing fascists do, but its not fascism any more than prison camps are communist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well he said he was cold so a lot of them rushed out and started burning everything in sight to help him out. So tolerant.
    They're the good guys, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They all claim that. Spencer said it right before four knuckles of justice hit him in the face.

They also all claim not to be members of the alt-right.

Basically, everything they do, they do in a cloud of plausible deniability.
    Oh look, Mormolyce knows absolutely nothing about yet another subject, but is talking about it anyway!

Spencer was saying that he wasn't a neo-Nazi. Which is, objectively, true.

I'm fairly certain he's pretty open about being part of the alt-right, you know, considering his role in coining the term.

I'd go on, but really it's telling that you're under the impression that Milo's just being clever and is actually alt-right.
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2017-02-02 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mccree View Post
    Did they just beat up everyone who was streaming the riot from ground level? This riot was a pretty big deal, they smashed the heck out of a bunch of banks and looted a Starbucks. It must be terrifying to be a resident of that area.

Does anyone know a functioning live stream?
    Im not sure what reasoning if any is behind the attacks.

Oh update the idiot who was asking them to leave nicely was a cop who had her gun and badge stolen (along with her laptop).

https://twitter.com/awinston/status/636266681627602944

Ok but its not. It can be a thing fascists do, but its not fascism any more than prison camps are communist.
    Ok, excuse me, its fascist-like. You can't call everyone who doesn't agree with you a fascist and then riot everytime they try to say anything and then act like you have some moral high ground. And when I say you, I dont mean you specifically.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yup, you see people on the left in this thread even telling you you deserve a miscarriage. Do any of the pro feminist posters take issue with that and call them out? Of course not.
    Their pro-woman pretensions and talk of Sisterhood is all rather fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

They're the good guys, though!
    Christ, if you want to be taken seriously you have to put a bit more effort into these drawings...

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think they went a bit too far. I 100% agree that they were right to protest this, I sure as hell would have. The line gets crossed at setting things on fire and breaking windows though, then it just a riot which I' am not okay with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Christ, if you want to be taken seriously you have to put a bit more effort into these drawings...
    Thanks, but it's not mine. You're just not refined enough to appreciate cutting-edge political commentary wrapped into crudely drawn MSpaint comics.