Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If you got benched in non cutting edge content you're a shit player. It has nothing to do with your legendaries

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    Except Ion said in an interview last week that his one major regret of the expansion is how the legendary system worked out and they're not happy with it.
    Yeah and they're obviously in such a hurry to fix it

LMFAO look at your logs holy shit, your top parse is in 41st percentile lmfao, your the type of pleb that i see WITH bis legendaries and have no clue wtf they are doing, Git Gud, my gawd.....
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-02-02 at 06:22 AM.

OP, checking your logs, you do seem to be doing a lot wrong. There's two other Fury Warriors in your raid that did significantly better than you did and only one of them has one of the BiS legendaries and the one that does did worse than the other. You should talk to them to see what talents they use for each fight and how they do things since reading the guide hasn't helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    LMFAO look at your logs holy shit, your top parse is in 41st percentile lmfao, your the type of pleb that i see WITH bis legendaries and have no clue wtf they are doing, Git Gud, my gawd.....
    No reason to be an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah and they're obviously in such a hurry to fix it
    I guess you didn't even bother to read the post I quoted and understand the context?

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    My fault for venting on the forums.
    Problem isn't venting, plenty of those threads here. Problem is linking being benched in non-mythic content and legendaries. Venting about not getting legendary you wanted or for being benched for low dps / undergeared would probably be met with more tolerance than yet another thread of "legendaries are the alpha and omega of the game atm!"

Yes, not getting good ones is lame, frustrating and often bars you from getting top % parses. Doesn't bar you from clearing normal / heroic raid though.

Also being benched for 1 raid is not the same as being kicked out of the raid team or getting app declined or getting demoted to social. If you want to, you can talk calmly with your raid leader / guild officers and ask what they expect of you, do you need to gear up more on your own, did they find your knowledge of the tactics unsatisfactory and want you to prepare more, etc. etc. Players who are genuinely caring to improve are rare these days, many just want to get carried by superior gear.

I'm pretty sure if you asked the warrior community how to improve your dps you'd get a lot of helpful tips, some people already pointed things you can do to improve dps in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagore View Post
    Infracted
    are you even remotely suggesting that early bosses in hc requires people to pull more then that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You got benched because you're fucking awful, not because of a lack of good legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I pretty much have the same feeling as others. If you're getting sat on normal, it's not because of being legendary-less.

i vote this as the reason. but giving us logs would help him plead his case.

NUMBERS ARENT EVERYTHING.

MECHANICS AND BEING ABLE TO DO WHATS REQUIRED IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DPS.

had someone in our raid do every mechanic required and then some, and somoene doing 200k dps more than him was sat as they where tunneling.

DPS means shit if you dont do mechanics.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Not sure what's with the rest but gear will make you reach that 600k dps.

If you have gear for 600k dps and you are not pulling that out, it does not mean that you are supposed to because encounter can be designed that way so that you are unable to do that.

If you have gear for 600k dps and encounter makes you able to pull that DPS but you are still unable, that is playing issue.

And as Kikazz says.

_________ DPS means shit if you dont do mechanics. ___________

Since we talk about normal raid here, you have to know that by saying "Guild Master" or "Guild Leadership" does not usually means that smart people are in those positions but just regular wannabes and pricks.
    not to take your quote out of context i added my bit in.

dont think they OP said it was a Non Raid Leader running it, or a pug group with the guild, think they said it was a guild run, and maybe normal is that guilds end game? so maybe they have a Raid Leader Loot council etc... not enough info from what op is applying tbh.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    "if u're benched in normal you're terribad"?

What if a guild has 40 similar skilled players and only 30 can raid? What would your criteria be to select the 30?
    Split into 2 groups of 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I have 2 non DPS legendaries, we cleared normal NH. I was not bottom of the meters but was in the bottom 25%.

Now lets be clear I was a touch undergeared compared to the raid but normally I can still keep up through play even if undergeared. But I have to admit it was very frustrating being held back by not having 2 good dps leggos.

Now I am falling behind more since I'll have to find a new group to run NH with since my 400k'ish dps isn't good enough for heroic with the current group.

Anyone else feel the frustration of getting non dps leggos? I'm sure it probably feels great to have the 2 best ones and beat everyone else though too.
    I always find it funny that people complain that they aren't competitive because of DPS legendaries but that's complete BS. I have only the neck legendary and nearly all my parses on warcraft logs are 90% or higher for my ilevel bracket. If you know how to play your damage will be fine. If you don't then you'll continue to blame it on not having dps legendaries. No one is going to argue that those legendaries will certainly help you but to complain that you can't be competitive without them is complete and utter bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    My casual raidgroup raids normal and HC only and we never cared about legendaries. Often don't even care about ilvls. If they really benched someone from normal, they must be retarded or the benched player has other issues than his lack of legendaries.
    We bench people because they didn't have ilvls that were fit for even Normal EN. The rest of the raid decided they didn't want people who were perpetually dead to win loot for free.

How do you get benched from a normal raiding guild when normals are full clear pugged the first day of release? You have to be complete garbage at your class to not be pulling at least 350-400k no matter the legendaries you have at this point specially if you have been playing from day 1 release.