Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    When I go to right leaning sites, like ar15.com the opinions on the right are so differing. We're so divided even though we despise leftist ideology. Tonight I stopped by here to see what's going on because I consider this site pretty damn far left. Wells, Endus, and many others is like seeing an echo chamber. They toe the line, and usually in lockstep with one another.

I'm actually shocked at what I'm seeing in this thread. I give my hats off to the people who say they're on the left, but saying this is wrong. You've shocked me, and I'm happy to see you're not condoning the violence. I understand that you're not happy with the political climate. Trust me, I was there for 8 years of it. The Pendulum will swing back your way. However if the violence keeps going like it's going it might not be for awhile.
    Well a tip to the left maybe to do away with identity politics as a start but I'd like to think they'd figure it out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Milo is nothing if not aggressively mediocre. The fact that he's being held up as some kind of trailblazing champion of liberty speaks volumes about the pool that the right is drawing from when it comes to intellectual leadership.
    I bet you don't have 1% of his oratory skills. You're like a very ugly woman judging a beautiful woman on the internet

10+ Year Old Account
    What are they afraid of by letting Milo speak? Do they not realize that by starting these riots they not only made themselves look stupid, but gave him crazy amounts of air time? He was on FNC for a good 40 minutes or so during coverage of the vandalism getting his voice out to millions more than the what.. 500 or so that were gonna be at that building? lol Amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    What are they afraid of by letting Milo speak? Do they not realize that by starting these riots they not only made themselves look stupid, but gave him crazy amounts of air time? He was on FNC for a good 40 minutes or so during coverage of the vandalism getting his voice out to millions more than the what.. 500 or so that were gonna be at that building? lol Amateurs.
    Yeah when you have a tantrum, stomp your feet and break things you lose the debate immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    I bet you don't have 1% of his oratory skills. You're like a very ugly woman judging a beautiful woman on the internet
    I searched for some samples on YouTube and all I found were a bunch of videos titled "Milo PWNS SJW libcuck" or something along those lines that he uploaded himself.

He's basically taking a page out of Trump's book here - spend all day talking about how great you are, and eventually you'll get people to believe it. Sure there's a skill in that, but it's usually something you'd associate with celebrities and reality stars, not someone who we're supposed to be taking seriously.
    Last edited by Macaquerie; 2017-02-02 at 08:55 AM.

I searched for some samples on YouTube and all I found were a bunch of videos titled "Milo PWNS SJW libcuck" or something along those lines that he uploaded himself.

He's basically taking a page out of Trump's book here - spend all day talking about how great you are, and eventually you'll get people to believe it. Sure there's a skill in that, but it's usually something you'd associate with celebrities and reality stars, not someone who we're supposed to be taking seriously.
    I typed his name in YouTube, first vid is him addressing the protests, the nearest vid that describes what you're saying is the 8th vid down, then under that it's an interview explaining what the alt right is. I don't know what you typed in to find the vids you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I typed his name in YouTube, first vid is him addressing the protests, the nearest vid that describes what you're saying is the 8th vid down, then under that it's an interview explaining what the alt right is. I don't know what you typed in to find the vids you're talking about.
    I typed in his name and looked for videos where he's giving a speech, because he was supposed to be such a great public speaker.

I typed in his name and looked for videos where he's giving a speech, because he was supposed to be such a great public speaker.
    I won't say he is or isn't, I don't watch him. Here's a vid though, I typed in milo yiannopolous speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckDObOlSwk

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Looks like its a costly idea to host milo or any other neo nazi.
    A gay, jewish Nazi who loves being fucked in the ass by black men.

I wonder how that'd go down in a conversation "you know that homosexual racemixing jew? Yeah, he's a nazi."

My sides. Gone.

Milo will be loving this, it's exactly what he aims for and is so very easily spun into legitimising his stance.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I won't say he is or isn't, I don't watch him. Here's a vid though, I typed in milo yiannopolous speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckDObOlSwk
    Well he's got the smarmy British accent going on which always helps, and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's telling the audience exactly what they want to hear, but again I just don't see what's so special about the guy. Yeah, he's politically incorrect and pisses people off, but he's hardly alone in that these days.

Not surprised. Progressives are the most hateful, intolerant, violent people in the country.

Deleted
    Pretty sad that students cant even respect the opinion of others anymore and let them speak.
    if the school has balls they expell those that took part in the riot.

Well he's got the smarmy British accent going on which always helps, and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's telling the audience exactly what they want to hear, but again I just don't see what's so special about the guy. Yeah, he's politically incorrect and pisses people off, but he's hardly alone in that these days.
    He loves to argue and debate and is not afraid to tell his listeners what he thinks (and don't tell anyone, but people can still think for themselves, even after listening to Milo). As we see from the happenings in Berkley, that scares the shit out of some people.

And no, he's hardly alone in being politically correct, because he is a major part of breaking this ridiculous PC culture. He's been at it for quite a while.

Maybe there isn't anything special. Does there need to be? As Ryme said; Milo will love this. He loves to provoke. It will get him more time in the spotlights and spread his ideas and arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It was fun to poke about and watch. You could say passions flared and tempers got a bit heated.

Watching these particular Lefties scream fascism while enacting their own kristallnacht against their political enemies has been fascinating this last week and a half of Trumps administration. Hard to even imagine its been just been a week and a half. Already feels like MONTHS.
    You are delusional. Seek help immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Pretty sad that students cant even respect the opinion of others anymore and let them speak.
    if the school has balls they expell those that took part in the riot.
    A lot where not students.

The thread about the r/altright being banned was over doxxing. The doxxing was of antifa members (the ones rioting, attacking people, and allegedly killed a guy) none on the list of doxed antifa thugs were students

these are just far left communist antifa thugs and for some reason the police isn't rounding them up.

Dont' want to post any links because its doxxing, but will post one of the videos of them

i wouldn't be surprised if most of these guys were BLM rioters. The fact that they both love to find a guy, get him on the ground and shout "beat his ass" and only target white people says as much

edit: i love how sheltered people are to think this is a bunch of college kids getting TRIGGERED by 'notorious troll' milo.

its a fucking riot with major injuries (and potential dead, unconfirmed yet) you cucks, not a peaceful protest
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-02-02 at 09:54 AM.

some people in this one place got rowdy, therefore everything Trump is doing is right and all liberals are hateful villains
    This is essentially what I've gotten from this thread.

Also, Milo is obvious. I refuse to believe anyone in this forum is so dense not to know it. He stirs up shit for attention and money. His goal isn't to persuade or make progress. It's to inflate his bank account.

This started in earnest over twenty years ago with conservative talk radio. Say outrageous shit and get paid. It moved on to cable news and now we get to see it on websites and youtube. Don't want to work a job? Say crazy offensive shit on social media instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    This is essentially what I've gotten from this thread.

Also, Milo is obvious. I refuse to believe anyone in this forum is so dense not to know it. He stirs up shit for attention and money. His goal isn't to persuade or make progress. It's to inflate his bank account.

This started in earnest over twenty years ago with conservative talk radio. Say outrageous shit and get paid. It moved on to cable news and now we get to see it on websites and youtube. Don't want to work a job? Say crazy offensive shit on social media instead.
    "women don't need special treatment"

"gay people don't need your protection"

"equality of opportunity not outcome"

yeah crazy offensive shit im literally shaking

A protest to silence someone's voice is only done because they don't want the world to hear what he has to say. Anyone who goes against free speech should be your enemy, it doesn't matter what they say.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    "women don't need special treatment"

"gay people don't need your protection"

"equality of opportunity not outcome"

yeah crazy offensive shit im literally shaking
    Step 1: Say something you know will piss of a certain group of people.

Step 2: Create a "fight" between that group and another group that disagrees with them. Us vs Them.

Step 3: Watch ad revenue flow in. And nowadays speaking fees as well.