Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's pretty clear that people are defending nazis here simply to make jabs at the SJW boogeyman and not out of any actual respect for the principle of freedom of speech. In which case, I sympathize with you as much as I sympathize with them. Which is to say, not at all.

Couldn't even make an attempt to hide motivations here.
    Who is talking about free speech? Are you deliberately trying to create a strawman? The prevalent argument I see here is with regards to Reddit's inconsistency in enforcing it's own rules when it comes to the 'right people'. Your argument implies that people are defending doxxing which I don't see at all...Are you defending doxxing as being 'free speech'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Please provide info on lefties doxxing.
    Seriously? Go google 'SRS doxxing' there's plenty there....

10+ Year Old Account
    Great now they will come to infect 4chan thanks reddit.

I saw no Nazi flags, and there were 3 salutes, which is believed to not originally come from Nazi germany but instead ancient Rome. And he made a few points about mainstream media being anti-white. Usually Nazi gatherings have Nazi flags, which the left seems to get pretty easily for their protests. The only thing I thought was wrong in the video being America being made for whites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I saw no Nazi flags, and there were 3 salutes, which is believed to not originally come from Nazi germany but instead ancient Rome.
    False. There is no record of the salute existing prior to the 18th century.

The idea that it dated back to ancient Rome was pushed by Italian fascist propaganda.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    reminds me of the time r/fph was banned

completely unjustified but lefties need their safe space or else they REEEE

disgusting tbh, tho reddit is a swamp anyway.
    more like the alt right needs to find a safe space lol

Guess the side, left or right?

- Want racial segregation between whites and people of colour
    - When their candidate loses the election, take the streets attacking people, businesses and property
    - Insist they will move to Canada or Mexico if their candidate loses
    - Insist their opposition will start WW3 if elected
    - Insist their opposition are nazis, racists, race-supremacists
    - Autistic screeching
    - If their race does it, its fine. If any other race does it, its not fine
    - Live in an echo chamber
    - Brigade anyone that disagrees
    - Stay the course or be ostracised and doxxed

its both sides! like you needed to be told

The political spectrum is not a sliding scale, its a circle. If you regress so far back into the left that you start wanting to #KillAllMen you have gone too far. If you regress so far back into the right that you want to #BanMuslims you have gone too far.

Have some self awareness you god damn ideologues
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-02-02 at 08:46 AM.

So you think releasing personal information about a guy, for other people to harass and threaten him is UNJUSTIFIED? Do you know how retarded that sounds? How would you feel if someone released your information to reddit and 1000 people harassed you because you don't believe in their ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Great now they will come to infect 4chan thanks reddit.
    Thank the people doxxing, not reddit. They were the ones that could potentially be prosecuted.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw no Nazi flags, and there were 3 salutes, which is believed to not originally come from Nazi germany but instead ancient Rome. And he made a few points about mainstream media being anti-white. Usually Nazi gatherings have Nazi flags, which the left seems to get pretty easily for their protests. The only thing I thought was wrong in the video being America being made for whites
    You don't think that the douche shouting "Hail or Heil Trump" isn't a Nazi? Because that douche has admitted he is a White Supremacist.

Hm, this forum doesn't recognize the time parameter.....very well, skip to "6:14"
    Mother pus bucket!

Posting this again:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDr..._here/dd7kx6z/

So, how exactly is the Alt-right not Nazis with a fancy new name?

You're a Nazi sympathizer and you're calling people disgusting? Your opinion means diddly-squat.
    You've no idea what the Alt-right stands for or who Richard Spencer is.

Also, lol @ saying the Nazi salute is Roman.

Guys, Nazi uniforms aren't Nazi uniforms, no, they're Hugo Boss uniforms. Please get it right.

No no no, those aren't Swastikas! They're hindu symbols!
    Last edited by Einchy; 2017-02-02 at 09:18 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, this is an historically inaccurate myth that Romans had invented that greeting, they did nothing of that sort and for that matter there was no reported custom on greeting gestures only how they greeted (either Salve or Salvete, depending on who you spoke to). It's been Mussolini who invented it in his strive for creating his personal Roman Empire copy by imitating what he saw in French neoclassical art. Also "Hail Victory" is a hallmark Nazi salute. I like this dilution of symbolism from the new right really: "The Nazis were actually commmunists!", "the salute is actually Roman besides they were only trying to cool their armpits! a human right!", "the greeting is actually a recommendation for driving a Victory motorcycle through a hailstorm!"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A Russian site.
    Free from Western censorship and bigotry, obviously :P

Deleted
    Aren't all these big technology companies profiting from immigration and cheap outsourcing to low wage countries?

Not so strange they are going against the current trend.

Anti SJW movement got banned on SJW site. What a twist.

/r/altright was basically Nazis. Every other post was about how black people are inferior to white people, or about global Jewish conspiracies.

From the looks of the comment sections, most of them are on Breitbart anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You'd need to give a source for all that doxxing that is being allowed.

And yes, we call it defending when the first reaction is to deflect and these whataboutisms.
    I just told you what to look for, not my fault if you're going to ignore it. Call it defending all you want, all that does is show your blatant ignorance and willingness to engage in intellectually dishonest behaviors in an attempt to 'win' arguments.

"I don't believe the Jewish people have a right to exist"
    "Hail Trump"
    Threads wishing Hitler won.
    "Time to fire up the ovens again"
    Want us to continue?
    Wait, did you just give me shit for not spoon-feeding you sources and then go on in the same post to present unsourced claims? So not only ignorant and intellectually dishonest but also a hypocrite. Magical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Free from Western censorship and bigotry, obviously :P
    In my saaaaaafe spaaaaaaace...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    I just told you what to look for, not my fault if you're going to ignore it. Call it defending all you want, all that does is show your blatant ignorance and willingness to engage in intellectually dishonest behaviors in an attempt to 'win' arguments.

Wait, did you just give me shit for not spoon-feeding you sources and then go on in the same post to present unsourced claims? So not only ignorant and intellectually dishonest but also a hypocrite. Magical.
    Wow, an apologist for apologists. Apologistception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Probably both, there was that guy who started a thread a few months ago that was a literal copy-paste of Stormfront content...might have been more, I haven't been on OT as much lately.
    Wait, I thought GenOT was the ignored corner of the internet. People who frequent mass sites like Reddit surely wouldn't come to this gaming forum to fuck things up, would they? As if we even focus on politics... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I saw no Nazi flags, and there were 3 salutes, which is believed to not originally come from Nazi germany but instead ancient Rome.
    False. There's zero evidence that salute was in use in Ancient Rome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    what a double standard. SJW types literally doxing, organizing harassment and similar things doesn't get in trouble.
    Yep. Have no love for the alt-right, but plenty of groups on the left saying and doing things as bad or worse than the alt-right every day, yet face nearly zero consequences. People are making death threats against Trump on social media every minute of every day, yet almost no word from the Secret Service doing anything about it. And there have been literal riots by leftist groups at several of Milo's recent college speeches, and the left just blames their violence on his words. Claiming his words give them a right to beat people, destroy property and start fires.

And no, Milo is not alt-right, or a racist, or a white nationalist, or a neo nazi. He's a troll, he says things that people don't like, but the alt-right and neo nazis HATE him. He's gay, jewish, and loves black men. All things that the alt-right, racists, neo nazis and white nationalists hate. Labeling him as part of those groups is just part of the lefts tactics to try and silence any opinion they don't agree with. But any time a publication labels him as such, at least any time he hears about it, he is able to get them to issue a retraction because they can never site a single piece of evidence to back up such labels.

No, he never said anything racist about Leslie Jones. He didn't even engage in targeted harassment, though Jones herself ordered her own fans to attack people in the past. He said mean things about her, said she looked like a man, but never uttered a single racist thing to her or about her. Oddly enough, Richard Spencer, the actual leader of the alt right, got his Twitter ban lifted. Milo's ban remains in place, but he turned it into a $250,000 book deal, so he's getting the last laugh.

No, someone (you?) told people to Google it.
    So show me the threads where people are doxxing.
    And more importantly: Show that the mods aren't doing anything about it.
    Or even better: Just stop defending Nazi's.

People in this thread gave the videos and the links. The link was even posted twice.
    Lol, you obviously don't get it and are not worth arguing with. To the ignore list with ya.