Deleted

Resto druid 4-set bonus

This may be a weird and slightly irrelevant question to most, and I am asking mostly because I think it would be interesting to know.
    Is there any way to figure out how many free rejuvenations you've gotten from our 4-set bonus?

I have been searching around a little on google, and I haven't found anything. I am not good with logs, I mainly log since I like to check how I perform compared to other druids. My nick in Evrenux-Tarren Mill for you log wizards. :-)

Thanks!

OK so I think this is it, on Gul'dan you can see here you cast 198 rejuvenations,
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...asts&source=19

and here you can see that you put out 255 rejuvenation buffs (this tab is default set to "Gained By Friendly" you'll want to change it to "Cast By Friendly" if you aren't the only druid rejuving people)
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...rget&source=19

so I guess 57 procs.

Note Tearstone procs are going to mess up your numbers, if you have it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Note Tearstone procs are going to mess up your numbers, if you have it.
    And don't forget to take into account rejuvs from Power of the Archdruid procs (subtract 2 rejuv buffs per PoTA proc)

Quote Originally Posted by Evrenus View Post
    This may be a weird and slightly irrelevant question to most, and I am asking mostly because I think it would be interesting to know.
    Is there any way to figure out how many free rejuvenations you've gotten from our 4-set bonus?

I have been searching around a little on google, and I haven't found anything. I am not good with logs, I mainly log since I like to check how I perform compared to other druids. My nick in Evrenux-Tarren Mill for you log wizards. :-)

Thanks!
    Why would this be weird?

This is one of the smartest question you can ask about tier pieces. It's so hard to track 4 piece. I have 4 (2 pieces are little lower normal / low heroic iL) and I was having issue tracking it too. With Archdruid, and Tear, who the hell knows!!!

but i can say, when i had it equip, i would cast a ton of healers on trash and sit there and watch for procs, i wasn't really seeing much out of it although im hearing it a 5% increase.

So right now i am running 2 piece, which is REALLY strong imo, as well as Spring Blossom over 2min Tranq as much as possible now. Not going do i get the mastery buff, but every single one of my HoTs are stronger due to Spring Blossom and the 4,000 mastery. I just don't think 4p offers that type of benefit so i wont use till i get some really iL pieces.

Can't wait to try the tier pieces out, they sound awesome!

how nifty frickin cool is that!