Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7557001.html

This is a wonderful idea Imo, a proper way of helping people instead of giving people money you give them a job

Do you think this will be good or bad for ikea seeing as the far right is rising once again?
    Expose people for cheap labor while tugging the heart strings of buyers? I say that's a pretty smart business move.

Did Ikea ever stop using wood from endangered rain forests in their products? At one time they were a part of the deforestation and global warming thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Liberals are just as good at getting triggered m8
    Definately, but mostly it's right wingers who like to call themselves "real mean" or "vikings" or "crusaders" and whatever shit they think is cool, while calling liberals and leftists whiny and triggered. When in fact, the far right is just as or even more fragile and easily triggered. So it's more interesting to call out the right on their hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Their kitchens are as good as any, at half the price.
    Their furniture is a nightmare to put together or was before, missing parts and shitty instruction manuals could be better now though.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Their furniture is a nightmare to put together or was before, missing parts and shitty instruction manuals could be better now though.
    I think so, they even include some spare parts at times. Manuals are also available online if you should lose it.
    Mother pus bucket!

I wonder how many Children will be used to make these rugs ?

I was in Egypt back in 2002, and was taken into a rug - carpet shop by our guide, who was on a commission to take tourists to certain shops.

We where taken upstairs to where the rugs where made.

And to my shock it was full of children 7-10 year olds weaving the rugs on old looms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seems like an obvious PR move to play on people's feels. I am uneffected. I will buy American.

#Makeamericagreatagain

Only been to IKEA once. Many years (more like decades) ago. We walked in, and my wife immediately became claustrophobic because of channelized layout. Those who have been to IKEA know what I meant. We turned around, left, and hasn’t been back since.

For a very small salary I imagine, it is nice to give them jobs, but they better get decent pay as well. Though we are talking about a big corporation, so probably not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    You think Kangodo actually has any clue what he's talking about? Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Eww. Noted not to buy any rugs from there then.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    You mean horse-meat-balls. Bahaha. (no seriously if you weren't joking those meatballs used to contain horse)

Yea "good for Ikea" yeaaaa refugee pandering wow so great.

Ikea's founder was a Nazi.

Like, an actual Nazi, yea.

When they sell their catalogs in certain ME countries they remove all the women from ads - gender equality am I right?

They sold chocolate cake in 23 counties that was confirmed to contain fecal matter, gg.

Supposedly there were deals with Castro in the 80s to have political prisoners aka slaves building furniture for Ikea.

Which goes right along with the confirmed reality that they did use prison labor in communist East Germany in the 80s to produce furniture.

And they're basically deforesting the planet in order to produce their garbage.

But yey refugee rugs!

Totally makes up for everything.
    In about the same way as your president?
    In any case, he doesn't own the company anymore.

Ikea sells the cheapest shit that falls apart and is made from poor quality materials. These rugs will be the same quality.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

I thought Team Trump doesn't care about nature.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Was pretty wowed by a lot of the statements, then you got here and all I could think about was obnoxious tree hugger.