Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

The left is egging on a civil war, so let's have one. We have most of the guns, we have the ex-military that knows how to use them. The left has gangbangers that hold their 9mms sideways, they won't last long.
    I had a liberal friend say the same thing, he was ashamed about the riots and one of his friends in the break room said civil war here we come. and he kind of Quoted what you said. he looked at me, i just smiled , they know its true, its just when they slow down and actually think about it..do they stop. lol

The left riots over and over and over again and there is increasing support of it from commentators, popular leftist figures like Arthur Chu, millennial leftists, and journos. This is a pattern and your attempt to deflect the blame onto anarchists is pathetic. The new hotness is "punch a Nazi" after calling everyone they don't agree with a Nazi.

The left doesn't want a debate, we hear from them over and over again that there is no room for debate on X issue. This means the right should spend less time trying to do outreach and debate and instead get locked and loaded.

The left is egging on a civil war, so let's have one. We have most of the guns, we have the ex-military that knows how to u¸<se them. The left has gangbangers that hold their 9mms sideways, they won't last long.
    And here goes the good old far right definition of ''debate'' : I have a gun and I'm going to shoot you in the head.

''Words are for liburals wimps, lulz, I have a big aryan gun and I'm just waiting for the day of the rope, ordained by my divine gospel, ''The Turner Diaries''.

Milo ''debate'' boil down to him snapping his fingers and giving attack orders to his followers.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-02-02 at 02:01 PM.

It's sad how Fascist the radical left has become - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/finger-p...ceful-protest/

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Why is the word "contract" in quotations? Just curious.

Regardless, Berkeley is under no 1st Amendment obligation to provide 4 walls and roof for Milo. Even if they signed a legal contract. This is not a violation of the first amendment.

Furthermore, the last place Milo spoke a protester was shot by a Milo supporter.
    It was deemed self defense by the local authorities. I guess the law just really doesn't matter if it doesn't fit YOUR view. Then again you always seem to be trolling like Milo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I had a liberal friend say the same thing, he was ashamed about the riots and one of his friends in the break room said civil war here we come. and he kind of Quoted what you said. he looked at me, i just smiled , they know its true, its just when they slow down and actually think about it..do they stop. lol
    This kind of talk is even worse than what happened at Berkeley. Never ever again speak of a civil war as if it would be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    See thread below before you call us Fascist

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m-Forever-Club
    I don't need to read a thread to know that when you use violence to stop others from speaking, you're a Fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's sad how Fascist the radical left has become - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/finger-p...ceful-protest/
    Calling other fascists is old when the other side thinks is funny to send pictures of Waffen SS clad frogs executing ''lefties''

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    http://abc7.com/news/uc-berkeley-pro...kdown/1732731/

A great american institution like Berkley, what a shame

Updated with Milos response
    rofl...Milo has about as much credibility as Infowars.

From the first link:

"To clarify: we are not canceling the event due to the threat of protestors. Milo canceled on us due to the fact that we could not meet his accommodations."
    Berkeley has always been known for protests...including getting violent from time to time. However, it will be interesting to see how much of the violence was due to the actual protesters vs Black Bloc Anarchists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-downtown-d-c/

“Black bloc” activists frequently take “advantage of the legitimate protesters to destroy things and emphasize their anarchist roots,” according to David Gomez, a former senior FBI counterterrorism official in Seattle, a city that has had high-profile encounters with such groups.

BTW, alt righters, your side tried the civil war gig to enforce their ideals of racial purity.

You might have heard it did not exactly went as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mccree View Post
    The problem is, when you watched a ground level feed of the protest it seemed very clear that the protesters were complicity with the people acting violently. The bulk of the protest would move down the middle of the street and obstruct traffic while masked figures would pop out at the edges and smash up storefronts, then they would melt back into the middle with the other protesters.

You also see large groups of protesters stopping cars, and then somebody attacks the driver. It really seems like an organized tactic to the point where all of them should be blamed for the violence. You can't just move like a phalanx through the streets, providing cover for people who are attacking banks and stores, that's like being the getaway driver for somebody.
    Becuase all of the crowd agrees with it. Dont let the kids on the forums fool you with them pretending its a few people. If your there and you see someone beating the shit out of someone your fully capable of stopping it, but these kids see it acceptable becuase they are protesting someone that says things t hey dont like so its ok. The worst part is they dont fucking get it. They make excuses citing things trump has done as that somehow excuses the riot and the fires and the assaults and the looting. It doesnt not one bit. every one of those protestors is as guilty as the ones comitting the crimes as they did nothing. And before someone points out some stupid shit or violence a trump supporter did ill say the same thing, regardless of party they should all be arrested and hit with felony charges that they are comitting. But instead we spent the past 2 years telling the cops what fucking peices of shit they are and how they are all corrupt fuckwads and they should be in jail, now they stand back and let all this shit go on cus they dont want to deal with a fresh wave of armchair cops condeming everything they do

It's really fun to see people bragging online that they are ready for the civil war with ''the liburals''' crying like little girls over what would pass in other countries as a fairly typical protest

This is free speech vs free speech. Nothing wrong here.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This kind of talk is even worse than what happened at Berkeley. Never ever again speak of a civil war as if it would be a good thing.
    I did'nt, did u even read what i wrote? geshhh. my liberal co-workrs did, and one of them was trying to make a point. but i guess it went over your head. geshhh. nxt time actually read and make an attempt to understand it before being all high and mighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Becuase all of the crowd agrees with it. Dont let the kids on the forums fool you with them pretending its a few people. If your there and you see someone beating the shit out of someone your fully capable of stopping it, but these kids see it acceptable becuase they are protesting someone that says things t hey dont like so its ok. The worst part is they dont fucking get it. They make excuses citing things trump has done as that somehow excuses the riot and the fires and the assaults and the looting. It doesnt not one bit. every one of those protestors is as guilty as the ones comitting the crimes as they did nothing. And before someone points out some stupid shit or violence a trump supporter did ill say the same thing, regardless of party they should all be arrested and hit with felony charges that they are comitting. But instead we spent the past 2 years telling the cops what fucking peices of shit they are and how they are all corrupt fuckwads and they should be in jail, now they stand back and let all this shit go on cus they dont want to deal with a fresh wave of armchair cops condeming everything they do
    When the usual suspects hint with the subtetly of a sledgehammer that he have guns to use on liburals on the upcoming civil war, I don't see much people protesting...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And here goes the good old far right definition of ''debate'' : I have a gun and I'm going to shoot you in the head.

''Words are for liburals wimps, lulz, I have a big aryan gun and I'm just waiting for the day of the rope, ordained by my divine gospel, ''The Turner Diaries''.

Milo ''debate'' boil down to him snapping his fingers and giving attack orders to his followers.
    But you leftists don't want debate. Go read what your contemporaries are saying. It's calls to violence and excuses for the left beating up Trump voters.

All the while, conservative citizens have been tolerant of this, peacefully protesting and not rioting. What a contrast.

Since there is a huge element of leftist insurgents acting like domestic enemies, they need to be treated as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was deemed self defense by the local authorities. I guess the law just really doesn't matter if it doesn't fit YOUR view. Then again you always seem to be trolling like Milo.
    I suppose you're missing the point. Self-defense or not, if violence is frequenting these rallies, then no one should be hosting them. And first amendment rights are certainly not being trampled if so.
    Eat yo vegetables

But you leftists don't want debate. Go read what your contemporaries are saying. It's calls to violence and excuses for the left beating up Trump voters.

All the while, conservative citizens have been tolerant of this, peacefully protesting and not rioting. What a contrast.

Since there is a huge element of leftist insurgents acting like domestic enemies, they need to be treated as such.
    But of course, threatening to shoot liburals is not violence. Like the fireeaters that bragged about destroying the Union and cried like little girls over Sherman....

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Calling other fascists is old when the other side thinks is funny to send pictures of Waffen SS clad frogs executing ''lefties''
    No idea what you're talking about, I don't know much about Milo, but are you comparing someone making pictures to actual threats physical violence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    But both sides are fascist!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?
    Eat yo vegetables

Civil war would be the best thing in the long run. Leftists are civilizational adversaries. They are not legitimate political adversaries. That has been true for decades but even more so since the election.