So trinket question, I believe I know the answer but I'm just double checking. Gonna sim it later but looking for extra input.

880 Etreus' celestial map

845 Bleached skull talisman with crit

870 Amalgams spine

Out of those 3, which would be the best set up? I don't really have too many mana issues but Amalgams has about 200 more int than bleached skull talisman.

I go from 43.60% to 41.20% crit if I replace bleached skull talisman with Amalgams. No 2 piece

Etreus' celestial map/Amalgams or Etreus' celestial map/bleached skull talisman. Gain int with the first set up, lose int and gain crit with the second.

880 Etreus' celestial map ofc (~20% bonus uptime)
    45% not mandatory
    Etreus' celestial map/bleached skull talisman do it

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    So trinket question, I believe I know the answer but I'm just double checking. Gonna sim it later but looking for extra input.

880 Etreus' celestial map

845 Bleached skull talisman with crit

870 Amalgams spine

Out of those 3, which would be the best set up? I don't really have too many mana issues but Amalgams has about 200 more int than bleached skull talisman.

I go from 43.60% to 41.20% crit if I replace bleached skull talisman with Amalgams. No 2 piece

Etreus' celestial map/Amalgams or Etreus' celestial map/bleached skull talisman. Gain int with the first set up, lose int and gain crit with the second.
    Etraeus+Amalgam if you are hurting for mana and willing to alter your rotation (edit: OK, so you are not hurting for mana just yet, so save it for when you are), or Etraeus+skull otherwise.

Thanks for the replies! Bleached skull+Etreus it is.

You sure it's garbage? In the spreadsheet, this trinket actually shoots way above anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeleena View Post
    You sure it's garbage? In the spreadsheet, this trinket actually shoots way above anything else.
    Who are you responding to, and what is "it's"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Thanks for the replies! Bleached skull+Etreus it is.
    I find this page over at sacredshielding to be a good guide when it comes to trinket choices:

https://sacredshielding.files.wordpr...0_18-02-53.png

Its hard to say how good your 845 Bleached skull talisman is because it is a trinket that comes with int and a random enchant. I'm guessing yours has Crit. I also don't know how much Int you gain to offset the crit loss if you go with Amalgams. Amalgams is a decent trinket, and if you are not hurting for mana then it can allow you to take a power potion instead of a mana potion which can help improve the trinket's value even more.

I guess my point is that I'm skeptical the skull will outperform the spine with a 25ilvl difference, but really don't have enough data to be able to tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Who are you responding to, and what is "it's"?
    He's replying to a comment by MCC stating that anyone would be better off with the legendary neck and shoulders rather than equipping the legendary trinket in favour of any of the other two, as the legendary trinket is "garbage". Which consequently makes MCC's response "garbage". Or any other blanket statement of the sort.
    Last edited by Nedralixx; 2017-02-02 at 02:24 PM.

Resto shaman here considering rerolling to hpala for M+.
    In our group there is this notion that a hpala could bring a lot of dps to the table while still healing the group. Is this true for high-ish M+?

Stay Shaman ... wtf oO Shamans are OP in M+ . at M14+

Quote Originally Posted by cybertier View Post
    Resto shaman here considering rerolling to hpala for M+.
    In our group there is this notion that a hpala could bring a lot of dps to the table while still healing the group. Is this true for high-ish M+?
    Yes, this is true. We are certainly able to do the most DPS of any of the healers (outside of extreme AOE situations, where monks are stronger).

Even after the nerfs, I can still single target burst for ~1.2-1.3m DPS in the first 25 seconds of a fight. You do have to give up your healing cooldowns to do this though, so you may find healing more difficult.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys. Regarding legendaries which combination would you advise for NH HC? I've tried them all pretty much and can't really see any difference... I have the neck, the shoulders, the belt, and the cloak.

I have the feeling that neck and cloak synergize well. As for the shoulders I don't seem to be able to get more than 6-7 million heal per fight.

neck + shoulders if you have the cloak from karazhan (every serious holy paladin should have it)

neck + cloak if you don't

Just got Uther's Guard. Does this mean that every 20 seconds (Blessing of Freedom) I have a half-a-million heal?

Should I be putting my Blessing of Freedom near my Holy Shock on my keybinds?! Is this my new major heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Smashley View Post
    Just got Uther's Guard. Does this mean that every 20 seconds (Blessing of Freedom) I have a half-a-million heal?

Should I be putting my Blessing of Freedom near my Holy Shock on my keybinds?! Is this my new major heal?
    first legendary?
    ~33k mana =500k heal? you can try heal only tank .. but fast oom

What is the best LAST talent for 5man m+? Beacon of virtue or Beacon of lightbringer?

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    What is the best LAST talent for 5man m+? Beacon of virtue or Beacon of lightbringer?
    BoV. You can run whatever you want truthfully in lower level mythic+ but BoV is an extremely good AoE heal.

- - - Updated - - -

1.Yes every 30 seconds it's a 500k heal. Costs 15% of base mana.

2.I'm not too sure about this. I do know that it's a fairly decent tank heal. When I used these bracers for the short time I needed to I didn't macro anything. No, it isn't your new major heal at all. Holy shock is still your prime heal as it always will be, as is Flash of light (IoL).

I believe the 15% heal from the bracers does not transfer to your beacon, and also cannot be critical. It can be very useful if you need an instant heal and can't afford to damage yourself with Light of the Martyr, but otherwise you're probably better off just using it as a bonus when someone needs a blessing rather than on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I believe the 15% heal from the bracers does not transfer to your beacon, and also cannot be critical.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I believe the 15% heal from the bracers does not transfer to your beacon, and also cannot be critical. It can be very useful if you need an instant heal and can't afford to damage yourself with Light of the Martyr, but otherwise you're probably better off just using it as a bonus when someone needs a blessing rather than on cooldown.
    I hadn't thought of the mana cost or the fact that it doesn't Beacon Transfer. Also: Doesn't Crit? Yeah, I guess that makes it balanced. Otherwise it would have been a heal four times stronger than Holy Shock on a 20 sec. cooldown.

so was just wonderng if somone could steer me in the right direction do holy pallies go for 4 set or just stay on 2 set