Deleted
    On another note, how salty would people be if even with a days progress lost due to ID/RL stuff if Serenity still get W1ST Guldan? So much drama

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm if Juzuku is Jhazrun from Paragon?

Deleted
    Who's Juzuku is the better question, But no idea to answer you.

Deleted
    Juzuka is spriest from paragon, not jhazrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    That's just another proof of how fresh leadership deals with problems versus how experienced leadership deals with problems.

Serenity encounters the problem? Brute force it! Save all cooldowns for problematic phase, and then ignore mechanics and just nuke.

Method encounters the problem? Let's focus on the mechanics, attempt and learn, do everything perfectly and the boss will die.

Connecting it with data about previous bosses in this expansion, it is obvious that Method is just better at dealing with mechanically complicated bosses, such as Gul'dan. I say you this - even if Serenity wins this WF, it would be matter of hours if not minutes before Method, and only due to massive time advantage they have right now.
    "Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that they need to PUG a random geared Shadow Priest to get a kill on Star Auger. That seems like great leadership sir.

"Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that their members sabotage a rival's lockout

"Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that they decide to not to tell anybody about what their member did to their rival until they are caught.

Sorry but their "leadership" has shown exactly what kind of leader they are. Anybody that is still a fan of Method needs to have their moral compass checked. They are pretty pathetic. But please carry on about their great leadership hehehehe.

He means Juzuka from Method, but other than sharing the first letter and both being priests, I don't quite see the connection (especially give that Juzuka is not a healer).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woitseck View Post
    i never saw or heard of any juzuka raiding with Paragon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    He means Juzuka from Method, but other than sharing the first letter and both being priests, I don't quite see the connection (especially give that Juzuka is not a healer).
    Didn't Juzuka heal in EN?

Quote Originally Posted by woitseck View Post
    When did he play with them? Can't have been in the past 5+ years as you can see his guild transfer history, and he was never in the MoP roster.

Word is Serenity is having a lot of inner turmoil which is slowing down Guldan progression a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    "Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that they need to PUG a random geared Shadow Priest to get a kill on Star Auger. That seems like great leadership sir.

"Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that their members sabotage a rival's lockout

"Leadership" hmmmmmm, Method's leadership is so good that they decide to not to tell anybody about what their member did to their rival until they are caught.

Sorry but their "leadership" has shown exactly what kind of leader they are. Anybody that is still a fan of Method needs to have their moral compass checked. They are pretty pathetic. But please carry on about their great leadership hehehehe.
    I smell a serenity fanboy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    didnt Juzuka heal in EN?
    Think they had pretty much the same healing team minus gozzie and plus tearzi
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Didn't Juzuka heal in EN?
    Nope, he's been shadow throughout legion afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    That would mean they would know how to play specs and classes they design.

So no.
    xD xD xD xD xD

Quote Originally Posted by exzol94 View Post
    I smell a serenity fanboy
    I am not a fan of any of the current guilds sir. If I had to choose I would be a Paragon fanboy. Just pointing out facts about Method's "leadership" and generating awareness. If this is considered good "leadership" then it's a sad testament to the gaming community. They have been exposed as scumbags 3 times so far in this raid alone smdh. It's just embarrassing that former Paragon members would allow it; Sco must have threatened to eat their family, sit on them, or something and they are under duress.

If any other guild had done anything shady, I would call them out on it too. It just so happens that Method was the only one and they have done 3 shady things this week alone (that we know of, I can't imagine what we would find if we were actually looking).
    Last edited by Mugus; 2017-02-02 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Word is Serenity is having a lot of inner turmoil which is slowing down Guldan progression a ton.
    My sources confirm this.

Setups atm as of 18:30

Serenity: 1 DK, 2 DH, 3 Druid, 2 Hunter, 1 Mage, 2 Monk, 2 Paladin, 2 Priest, 2 Rogue. Tanks: Monk/Druid? Healers: ??
    Method: 3 DH, 3 Druid, 3 Hunter, 1 Mage, 1 Monk, 3 Paladin, 1 Priest, 2 Rogue. Tanks: Monk/Druid? Healers: ??
    Exorsus: Fill me in here, dont have russian client.

10+ Year Old Account
    i LOVE how well designed Star Augur Etraues encounter is, how much of a roadblock it is, perfect. I mean it is NOT overtuned, since 4 guilds killed it. If they killed it, other guilds could as well, they just need probably more gear and skill/luck, but doable if you own these. Last 2-3 bosses in each and every instance should be this hard, not just the last one and others killable in 1-2 days, it's boring af. Especially in a 9-10 raid, that's just my thought on this, the more they last, the more they prove they're well designed. And not talking about not killable at all due to some bugs like M'uru was back in TBC when absolutely NOBODY killed it pre nerf and right after Sk Gaming did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree more with this insight.
    Method fanboys think alike. Who would've thought ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Method fanboys think alike. Who would've thought ?
    Hmm, what does me agreeing with what someone says has to do with Method? I'm neutral in this race FYI. i don't care who wins since i won't be gaining or losing anything whatsoever but that does not mean i can't follow the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    I am not a fan of any of the current guilds sir. If I had to choose I would be a Paragon fanboy. Just pointing out facts about Method's "leadership" and generating awareness. If this is considered good "leadership" then it's a sad testament to the gaming community. They have been exposed as scumbags 3 times so far in this raid alone smdh. It's just embarrassing that former Paragon members would allow it; Sco must have threatened to eat their family, sit on them, or something and they are under duress.

If any other guild had done anything shady, I would call them out on it too. It just so happens that Method was the only one and they have done 3 shady things this week alone (that we know of, I can't imagine what we would find if we were actually looking).
    I don't get how the shadow priest thing is shady, I also don't understand why people think Method not telling Serenity about a player stealing their ID is even a thing, that's a problem Serenity would solve in 30 seconds but people are butt-hurt that Method didn't make a public announcement about it to Serenity just so everyone can see that they told Serenity?

If we were actually looking.... this is a 300 page thread of people talking about the most minor fucking bullshit from all of the top guilds. Not looking...