Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    "White supremacy or white supremacism is a racist ideology centered upon the belief, and the promotion of the belief, that white people are superior in certain characteristics, traits, and attributes to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore white people should politically, economically and socially rule non-white people."

I made no mention about the above. I only said that I would rather live in an all white community.
    And then you stated the reasons why. Your reasoning is what made it racist, and it's why it is logical to refer to you as a white supremacist. Heck, you even admitted to being an unapologetic racist, so there's got to be a reason. Since you have willfully chosen to be racist, please explain why, if it's not white supremacy.

"In fact, I am all for an all white state. I would gladly live in an all white community where I can be surrounded by bright, intelligent, civilised, law abiding citizens and not have to worry about being assaulted or robbed when I go for a walk in the evening. Could you imagine it? No rap, no hiphop, no R&B. Very little crime, almost no violence and certainly no gang activity. Hell, I could let my daughter take the bus to school and walk home without having to worry about her getting raped on the way home. I could even let my kids go to the movies without some degenerates trying to sell them drugs or gang rape them in the cinema parking lot. Hell, they could even ride their bikes down the street without having to always be on their guard and ready to hit the dirt in case of a drive-by."

Thanks for proving my point for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    "I'm not a white supremacist but I think white people are superior"
    Sounds about right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mRG88KPbA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    "I'm not a white supremacist but I think white people are superior"
    I never said they are. You're putting words in my mouth.

There's a difference between believing whites are superior (which I don't) and outright hating the vast majority of a certain group of people (which I do).

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Stop hiding behind semantics (is that word too close to semitic for you?) to justify not being racist.
    lol wat. I don't give two shits about jewish people. I've (probably) never met any and I know next to nothing about them.
    Last edited by BelziBhaal; 2017-02-02 at 06:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    What does "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" even mean?
    This was my exact thought. What is so peaceful about ethnic cleansing? This guy is nuts and I'm glad our vigilante man decked him in the face. Hopefully it caused him to lose a tooth or something.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

"White supremacy or white supremacism is a racist ideology centered upon the belief, and the promotion of the belief, that white people are superior in certain characteristics, traits, and attributes to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore white people should politically, economically and socially rule non-white people."

I made no mention about the above. I only said that I would rather live in an all white community.
    And you insinuated that such a community would have be intelligent, civilized, and have less crime. The implication being that communities which aren't all white don't have these, i.e. non-whites lack these traits.

That you don't realize you're a white supremacist doesn't mean you aren't acting like one.

People on this board have a habit of doing behavior that an X typically would and then denying that they're an X because apparently the only way for someone to be X is if they say "I'm an X."

Except that's not how the world works. Because "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

There's a difference between believing whites are superior (which I don't) and outright hating the vast majority of a certain group of people (which I do).

lol wat. I don't give two shits about jewish people. I've (probably) never met any and I know next to nothing about them.
    I quoted you exactly, and it's clear you are a white supremacist.

I have no problems with an all white state whatsoever, so as far as I am concerned, he's still an innocent person. If you don't like his ideologies, well, too fuckin' bad.

In fact, I am all for an all white state. I would gladly live in an all white community where I can be surrounded by bright, intelligent, civilised, law abiding citizens and not have to worry about being assaulted or robbed when I go for a walk in the evening. Could you imagine it? No rap, no hiphop, no R&B. Very little crime, almost no violence and certainly no gang activity. Hell, I could let my daughter take the bus to school and walk home without having to worry about her getting raped on the way home. I could even let my kids go to the movies without some degenerates trying to sell them drugs or gang rape them in the cinema parking lot. Hell, they could even ride their bikes down the street without having to always be on their guard and ready to hit the dirt in case of a drive-by.

Sounds like heaven to me.

Also no person deserves to be assaulted, no matter what their ideologies are.

[Infracted]
    I feel like I should introduce you to where I grew up. It was 99% white, houses were robbed fairly often, meth was everywhere, and people burned tires in the roads for funsies. What you want is to live in an all middle to upper class area, but yes, continue associating being non-white with being violent and/or a criminal. That totally doesn't make you a racist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And you insinuated that such a community would have be intelligent, civilized, and have less crime. The implication being that communities which aren't all white don't have these, i.e. non-whites lack these traits.
    If you think of a place with less social conflict, less crime and poverty and higher levels of education and security, you tend to think of societies that are either white or asian and very homogenous. Scandinavian countries or Japan for examples.

Now I might be wrong here and there are in fact black, arab or latino countries that dont only have a few shinig exemplary communities like that, but are like that as a whole. If that is the case I havent heard of it, please bring me up to speed.

It think it would be far easier to make a convicing point if you presented evidence to the contrary.
    Are there examples to the contrary? Yes. Because being a "white" society doesnt gurantee success, peace and prosperity. Because there is no such inherent quality in the "whiteness" of people. There is however a correlation of two phenomena, that would be worth examining with a focus on culture (,that correlates with the native populations ethnic makeup and thus is usually named after it, i.e. "white culture", "black culture", and so on and so forth).

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    If you think of a place with less social conflict, less crime and poverty and higher levels of education and security, you tend to think of societies that are either white or asian and very homogenous. Scandinavian countries or Japan for examples.

Now I might be wrong here and there are in fact black, arab or latino countries that dont only have a few shinig exemplary communities like that, but are like that as a whole. If that is the case I havent heard of it, please bring me up to speed.

It think it would be far easier to make a convicing point if you presented evidence to the contrary.
    Are there examples to the contrary? Yes. Because being a "white" society doesnt gurantee success, peace and prosperity. Because there is no such inherent quality in the "whiteness" of people. There is however a correlation of two phenomena, that would be worth examining with a focus on culture (,that correlates with the native populations ethnic makeup and thus is usually named after it, i.e. "white culture", "black culture", and so on and so forth).
    I'm talking about communities that aren't all white, since the guy I was responding to was saying that all white communities have certain traits. What you're talking about is communities which are all something else or which are very homogeneous.

Which is to say, your entire reply missed what I was getting at because you incorrectly identified the opposite of what BelziBhaal was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Just gonna leave this here:

This is what thinking "it's ok to punch bad people!" and fighting "nazism" and "fascism" with violence leads to.

These people are sadly just paving the way for Trump to be re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I feel like I should introduce you to where I grew up. It was 99% white, houses were robbed fairly often, meth was everywhere, and people burned tires in the roads for funsies. What you want is to live in an all middle to upper class area, but yes, continue associating being non-white with being violent and/or a criminal. That totally doesn't make you a racist at all.
    Not saying he's right or not being blind, but associating a certain skin color with being violent and/or a criminal is not necessarily racism.
    Simply because it is an undeniable statistical fact, at least in some countries, like the USA.

It's only racism (or simply ignorance) if one fails to see that happens because there happen to be more people of said skin color in lower classes and poverty (and poverty/lower quality of life/drug usage is usually what actually originate violence and crime, like your example), and assume they are more violent / have more criminal tendencies *because* of their skin color or "race", which is not true.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2017-02-03 at 04:57 PM.

he tweeted this yesterday

source: https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/...39243214827520
    It's hard for anyone to deny he is a neo nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And what if people do not cooperate? Because trust me, they won't.
    Then it's their fault for not being peaceful!

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    In this age we need sarcasm tags.
    Some people say this and actually mean it.
    Do you have signatures turned off?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Where was this mythical place you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Where was this mythical place you speak of?
    In a small town crap hole in Virginia.

In a small town crap hole in Virginia.
    I see your Virginian small town, and raise you Northern Ireland. Non white people are still rare to bump into in a city, and I doubt our 'Troubles' can be counted as peaceful and crime free.

And what if people do not cooperate? Because trust me, they won't.
    Well then it can become non-peaceful ethnic cleansing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    With a little repetition it makes them scared to be Nazis. Which is good. Nazis should be scared.
    Nazis (real Nazis) are much better at violence than faggoty little antifas that can't even knock Richard Spencer out with a sucker punch.

Is this really a road you want to go down?

Not to mention the fact that this rhetoric is just resulting in people feeling justified in attacking people who *aren't* nazis, just as long as they personally think the target is a nazi. When Milo can say (paraphrasing) "white identity politics aren't the way to go, white nationalism, white pride isn't the way to go. We don't care about race, gender, or sexuality, we care about ideas" and still be Milo "the gay jew neo-nazi" Yiannopoulos in the eyes of leftist rioters, then you are simply fucking stupid to continue to legitimise any of their attacks.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it really free speech when people advocate "ethic cleansing"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yes, unless it's seen as reasonably being understood as incitement to violence.
    What is a call for ethnic cleansing if it isn't an incitement to violence? You can't have A without B in this circumstance.