Thread: Buyers remorse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    First of all, I only buy with gold.

Biggest let down? Has to be Lunara. She is still extremely fun to play, but she has some glaring issues that make her a poor pick. I still pick her though because the playstyle is so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    15k on Zarya, then shes free a few weeks later. FUUUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Li Ming. I do play her occasionally, but I also regret spending 15k on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definetly Li-Ming. I mean okay she is good, but i regret spending on her 15K gold, it was stupid when i can get her for free. Same with Auriel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Pains me to say, but Gul'Dan. I love playing the guy (got him to Master Release Week), but I HATE Horrify. I've gotten so tired of being flamed over taking Rain of Destruction that I refuse to play him anymore.

I don't regret buying Heroes because it's good to have them available in case, but I'm upset I blew my gold on Samuro and Auriel (still at level 1) so I can't buy Rag, Zul'Jin or Valeera.
    You know, if Rain of Destruction targeted the units/buildings in it's area, it would be one of the best damage/siege ults... But as things stand and likely to remain, Horrify is the only viable option unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only buy I kind of regret is buying Valeera bundle because I wanted to play her on PTR as I felt Try Mode wasn't enough just to realise I don't like her that much. Nor I like that mount and I am not bothered to level her to level 8 for the colour scheme I like on her Demon Hunter skin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zul'jin. I bought the skin bundle because it looked amazing

Took me about... eight games with him to cement the opinion that I really, really, REALLY dislike playing as Zul'jin
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Honestly, not really. I guess the closest would be Greymane, but even with him I wasn't like, falling in love with him based on the trailer...but he looked a lot more fun than he actually turned out to be. Lunara would probably be second on the list.

7+ Year Old Account
    Buying Auriel for 10k then completing the Nexus Challenge quest which would have given me her for free anyway... I was pretty annoyed

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Artanis. DW Warrior, with an Evangelion theme'd skin? It was literally everything I could have wanted.

Then the character turned out to be... Acceptable at best. Wasn't nearly good enough to pull me away from Johanna.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Artanis. DW Warrior, with an Evangelion theme'd skin? It was literally everything I could have wanted.

Then the character turned out to be... Acceptable at best. Wasn't nearly good enough to pull me away from Johanna.
    Artanis is actually amazingly good these days. Give him another go.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Artanis is actually amazingly good these days. Give him another go.
    I would, but I've pretty much stopped playing HoTS. I duck in to try out the new Heroes, but that's about it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Succubus and Halloween Skins of Kerrigan. I love her looks, I even like to play her - but that happens so damn rarely, I wish I had saved the money :/ On the other hand, I wish I had taken the Pyjamathur Skin, when he was on sale.

Deleted
    I don't have any letdowns that I can think of. But I did buy some pink skin for Sonya but haven't played her much at all. But the pink skin is still nice to have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I don't have any letdowns that I can think of. But I did buy some pink skin for Sonya but haven't played her much at all. But the pink skin is still nice to have
    She is good once again, maybe time to dust her down?