Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    As of right now 2:46 AM in EU Serenity is STILL in Nighthold!
    I guess they must be close

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    As of right now 2:46 AM in EU Serenity is STILL in Nighthold!
    They had a really late start today, guess they're trying to catch up

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Jesus there are guild that are 8 days at Augur holy fuck;
    Star hogger isnt an easy boss.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    im bored can someone win already

I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    im bored can someone win already
    Then go away!

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Jesus there are guild that are 8 days at Augur holy fuck;
    If these top 4-50 guilds cant kill this non end-boss after a week, the rest of the raiding world is fucked. I have no doubt Blizzard will nerf it or else my guild and many others have no chance of ever killing it.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    If these top 4-50 guilds cant kill this non end-boss after a week, the rest of the raiding world is fucked. I have no doubt Blizzard will nerf it or else my guild and many others have no chance of ever killing it.
    this logic lol
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    it'll get nerfed

i would hope the add hp stays the same + all mechanics stay the same, the boss just needs like a 5% hp nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Anything that forces top guilds to 2-heal to meet the DPS requirement is probably not reasonable for the 99.999%.

I doubt he stays at 5.2 billion hp.
    It isn't the bosses hp that's the issue, it's the adds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it'll get nerfed

i would hope the add hp stays the same + all mechanics stay the same, the boss just needs like a 5% hp nerf.
    The issue with the adds hp as is, is that the adds will start to overlap. The bosses hp isn't an issue at all. It's just getting to damage the boss between adds, that's the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Insider sources tell me there's some drama happening in limit. Honestly, who can blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Insider sources tell me there's some drama happening in limit. Honestly, who can blame them.
    goood tell me more i love watching xyronic stream tho except hes kind of elitist but comes with the territory i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it'll get nerfed

It doesn't need a nerf though. That 5% is easily attainable with gear. Mythic raids shouldn't have to be cleared in one reset...

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't need a nerf though. That 5% is easily attainable with gear. Mythic raids shouldn't have to be cleared in one reset...
    Exactly, seems many people are forgetting many bosses that lived for weeks if not months , and I'm not talking just cthun here.

Especially when gear can go higher then the base drop nowadays, 900-910 drop can still titanforge/socket to 925 so no guild is anywhere near the gear cap, even with feeding from split raids.

Just look at the guild itemlevel, dunno if thats a fair indication but method is the only guild listed that went past 905.

Yes more individuals are hitting 910+ now but thats only 7 people in the world all from different guilds.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-02-03 at 02:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Yup, boss is super easy. He only requires 10 HC Splitruns, preferable 2 BiS Legendaries, 54 Traits and max 2 Healers.
    Hyperbole much? You've all been spoiled if you otherwise think that mythic raids should be cleared in 1/2 resets max. It's the ME generation! I want everything and I want it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post

The issue with the adds hp as is, is that the adds will start to overlap. The bosses hp isn't an issue at all. It's just getting to damage the boss between adds, that's the issue.
    Honestly, I would like to see the nerf go in this direction. Give the adds a 30-40% HP nerf. Then the last phase becomes 3 heal-able and you end up killing 2 adds in the phase, but gain damage on the boss because the adds are less time-consuming to kill. If you nerf boss HP by 5-10% you are just "pushing" guilds towards the ignore adds and zerg strategy.

:thinking:

5% is probably too low, 10% seems more realistic but i feel 10% makes p3 a bit of a joke dps-wise, it should remain a challenge.

Deleted
    Would agree if mechanics were the problem (think helya) but it's just throughput. Should have been nerfed this reset, will get nerfed soon for sure. Otherwise you will have hundreds of guilds stuck on this boss for literally a month+.

You could nerf the bosses hp by 20%, that won't help, Because the bosses hp isn't the issue. It's the adds hp. And the AoE That happens when the add is out.

I get that Mythic is supposed to be very hard. But with split runs, Titanforged, and all that jazz, I doubt raiders who try Mythic later down the line will be much more powerful than what top guilds are now.

I mean, apparently Star Augur requires something like 700k sustained on ST per DPS, on a fight that has tons of unforgiving mechanics. That's out of reach of even ''average'' Mythic raiders I think. To say nothing of Elisande and Gul'dan himself who certainly looks very challenging too.

I have no doubt Nighthold will see a nerf of some description. Whenever it's just a blanket 10%ish nerf or something else remains to be seen. Albeit perhaps 7.2's new Relic slot and traits will count as the nerf even before Tomb of Sargeras releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You could nerf the bosses hp by 20%, that won't help, Because the bosses hp isn't the issue. It's the adds hp. And the AoE That happens when the add is out.
    If you nerf boss even 5% the go to strat is Serenity's burn and completely ignore the add. You would instantly see 20-40 kills because the majority of guilds that are wiping on it have seen sub 2-3%. In fact, nerfing boss HP is a bigger nerf than nerfing the add HP, which is why they should nerf the add HP. Nerfing add HP would require you to do the fight properly, but allow for 3 healers and longer kill times.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-02-03 at 02:48 AM.