Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    MY frostfire portal was actually disguised as the suramar portal. I was trying to go suramar and ended up in frostfire, but the portal said suramar when i clicked on it. Try clicking ur suramar portal and see if it takes u to frostfire...i was shocked when it happened
    That's how it's supposed to work. You get an emote when you're in your class hall and clicking one of the portals will take you to frostfire. If you haven't gotten the emote to happen in your chat then you will go to the right place, but the portal you pick has nothing to do with it.

So I am up to the step of waiting for the volatile sheep in the order hall and it procced for me today.

I got the talking head right as I was leaving the Halls back to Dalaran, and I clicked the portal before I realized what was happening with the talking head.
    Coming back in there is no sheep, but I'm still flagged as having completed that step, however I didnt get to click the sheep so the stormheim sheep talking head didnt happen.

Am I screwed forever or will it appear again another day?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, I've been waiting for the sheep to appear for longer than that. Finally got the frost appearance today though, so there's hope at least.
    What's worse, is that it isn't obvious like the Frost one was. I almost missed the sheep.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Qprah View Post
    So I am up to the step of waiting for the volatile sheep in the order hall and it procced for me today.

I got the talking head right as I was leaving the Halls back to Dalaran, and I clicked the portal before I realized what was happening with the talking head.
    Coming back in there is no sheep, but I'm still flagged as having completed that step, however I didnt get to click the sheep so the stormheim sheep talking head didnt happen.

Am I screwed forever or will it appear again another day?
    Supposedly according to Blizzard it will redo eventually, whether that is actually true I'm not sure anyone knows.

I've had the sheep pop-up conversation happen to me a few times now but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I haven't actively been sheeping any critters or anything so is it just randomly reminding me that I have a sheep hidden artifact skin out there waiting to grab?

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    It's more the effect of when you polymorph stuff. It's hilarious when your staff becomes a screaming sheep
    Why you wanna do him that way? He gives such good tips! Like when you make a table he tells you to let them starve!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!