Page 41 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    It is confirmed...
    Illidan X Maiev! .

10+ Year Old Account
    By the looks of it, seems that Sigryn will be saved. From data, one of her NPCs ( http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=117394/sigryn ) holds the title of God-Queen of the Tideskorn. This NPC also wears the armor of the Valkyra (paladin t13) instead of her regular armor (warrior t10). And Tideskorn, not Felskorn - if she was fel corrupted, she wouldn't change back the name of her clan.

Would makes sense. Eyir herself said that we should try to spare her, and that we would be saving her from Odyn instead of the other way around, because she has no chance. ( Which is arguably true)
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-02-02 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Are Jojokes everywhere now? Damn. Wait a minute...
    Illidan
    Dan
    Steely Dan

Nice Jojoke, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Im well aware. Thats why i made the comment i did.

Since i own about two dozen medieval weapons, including a pair of swords that are bigger than me (a Swiss Landschnekt greatsword, about 6'9" long - weighs less than 7lbs (and is on the very heavy side for even a greatsword - used to break pikes), and an Italian mercenary greatsword (c. 1540s) - about 6'2" and ~5lbs), ive got a very good grip in how much weapons weigh. Hell, the heaviest weapon i own (German Halberd) is only 9 lbs, and thats a 7/8" thick hardened ash haft with a 2 ft Halberd head and a heavy iron buttspike, and steel langettes extending 3ft down the haft.

People always overestimate how much swords weigh. Most one handed swords are less than 3lbs (closer to 2lbs for most arming swords used by infantry). Even "mass weapons" like maces and warhammers arent much heavier. If they were, you couldnt fight with them. Similarly, people think armor is a lot heavier than it really is.

Even taking into account the obvious artistic license of Warcraft's art style (blades far wider than real wepons, for instance), a sword like The Ashbringer MIGHT weigh 15-20lbs, probably less.
    They made the upgraded Ashbringer on Man At Arms, remember? It was like 30lbs even after they shrunk it proportionally by over 30% and made the blade 1/50 the thickness of the in-game model. In-game, it's a six inch wide slab of forged steel the size of a man, it weighs literally half a ton.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    They made the upgraded Ashbringer on Man At Arms, remember? It was like 30lbs even after they shrunk it proportionally by over 30% and made the blade 1/50 the thickness of the in-game model. In-game, it's a six inch wide slab of forged steel the size of a man, it weighs literally half a ton.
    Man At Arms has never once made a real weapon on the show. They dont even forge the steel 3/4 of the time, they just cut it out of sheet steel (which is NOT what you use for weapons) or do things like apply a hollow grind, or fullers, etc.

Theyre making replicas of props, not real weapons.

That being said - the fool i was refuting said it would weigh hundreds of pounds. I think you just proved that it would not.

In-game, it's an art style. Nothing looks realistic. Most of the armor, for instance, wouldnt even be wearable, much less usable to fight in.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2017-02-02 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, this will be perfect for my gimp transmog.

7+ Year Old Account
    they even added a bdsm helm.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

We've resolved an issue with the PTR that was preventing Class Campaigns from showing up. You should now be able to proceed with testing them.

Thank you for your patience!
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...3196156#post-1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Ahh, this will be perfect for my gimp transmog.
    Wonder what people will call their set with this helm? <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    they even added a bdsm helm.
    Yep...
    Really weird.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    why can't i create a lv100 char on the test client? or i get one lv 1 or i get one char locked

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yes. This is what I live for.

http://imgur.com/a/zo2Zl

omfg i love this banter... screams (anime couple who hate eachother but really love eachother and will end up going out in season 2)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account

Does anyone know what these shoulderpads and helm are?

Legionfall is going to be a good base to let my characters to relax in. <3

For the Horde!

The Worgen is wearing the Mythic Mage NH Set.

Mistress Sassz'ine is she the battlemaiden you play as in Cata?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I've just tested it out, with both versions open. You are right! Blood Elf female weapon is larger!

It's only like 15%, but it looks certainly better!
    Just wanna ask, have they buff the size of Blood Elf Female's Shield?

Right now, they are atrociously small.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Just wanna ask, have they buff the size of Blood Elf Female's Shield?

Right now, they are atrociously small.
    I'm afraid that currently, as far as I can tell, shields remain the same size as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm afraid that currently, as far as I can tell, shields remain the same size as before.
    Damn, urge to reroll to Tauren rises every single day since I can't bare with the tiny little shield my Belf Warrior using.

I hope velen has something to do with the death of kiljaedin, as much as illidan has beef with him i deel like velens interactions with his old fam have been mostly ignored.

I dont know how the hell we will be able to kill sargeras, he literally destroys planets, his size alone would make him impervious to our attacks, i just dont think its feasable to destroy him yet, i think maybe an encounter with him where we fight him then are forced to flee...

I dont mind us killing him, but i REALLY doubt that we will kill him on his first meeting, he is immensely more powerful than the old gods and void lords, the only thing that could challenge him would be an infected and awoken azeroth. I think 7.3 we will meet him, perhaps even cripple his army or stop their ability to dimension travel or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Mistress Sassz'ine is she the battlemaiden you play as in Cata?
    What? The naga we plays as for a good chunk of Vash'jr? Is that true? Always wondered who she was
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs