Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    Zaelia isn't playing WoW anymore. Deepshades is playing the shaman I think.
    you can hear his voice in the kill videos, he is playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    It was popular, but also in a shallow way. Basically ppl played it because of the theme and lore. The raids were thematically awesome, but mechanics wise it was kinda meh. What exactly would they keep for current wow? I hear wotlk was the best expansion ever a lot, but people don't seem to have any good motives behind it.
    What was good about WotLK was that it was the mix between having LFD tool, making dungeons and raids more accessible, whilst maintaining the server and character identity part. Those combined made it so fun for such a large audience. Things weren't super easy to get but you could do it. And the part with having unmerged servers is really important too imo. Adds a lot of flair to the game, getting to know people outside of your guild after playing for a while, instantly knowing who someone is and such upon seeing them and so forth. Merging servers was the biggest mistake Blizzard ever made imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Not really a problem tbh, how you trigger it isn't what matter but how the hardmode plays is and that's something you have infinite possibilities for.
    They could maybe do some sort of trigger outside the instance so you can engage hardmode without weird or unintuitive trigger mechanisms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urgamanix View Post
    This. Subs barely grew at all during Wrath, and even that growth was at the start before they put LFG etc. Companies do not measure success based on the fact that one expansion kept a level of subs - they will measure it on the growth of the player base during the expansion. Vanilla and BC were most successful in this regard. Wrath was stagnant for growth - no new players joined despite it having the strongest lore.

Anyways this is off-topic, let's stick to the race progression.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...rs-by-quarter/

This is just not true. Subs started dipping after Q4 2010 which was the release of Cataclysm (7. December 2010).
    Last edited by mmoce467ae5d3c; 2017-02-03 at 09:00 AM.

There's a wide range of options in between "Literally Tempest Keep/Serpentshrine 1.0 trash" and "No trash".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    See i dont think babeshades is playing sokila all the time either so i have no idea. As deepshades was in nighthold and sokila etc and babeshades himself in some runs along with sokila so i have no idea. Maybe mandrai plays that instead of his druid sometimes haha
    that could be, and Reipari plays druid.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    you can hear his voice in the kill videos, he is playing.
    On the WF Star Augur kill i didn't hear i don't think will re watch for sure. All i heard was Fabo Nagura Gingi Frag Viklund talking about rose petal farts. Then Kuznam raid leader and pottm speaking up too. Sloot with his professional "taunting" etc XD

These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    Well if it is true we will see tweets within a few. Nothing on twitter and armory as of now.
    Last edited by mmoce467ae5d3c; 2017-02-03 at 09:11 AM.

Guldan down? Saronite bomb ?

Deleted
    Raiding at 10am after starting 6 hours late yesterday, yeah sure

No players from Serenity online now.
    So nice photoshop.
    10/10 for making me login to WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    That's a nice photoshop actually

10/10 imo

Deleted
    Got to say, that's a decent photoshop right there.

I wonder who puts his/her time in that though? Photoshop experts, how long does it take to fake a screenshot like that? It does look pretty flawless.

Had me fooled for a while, 10/10.

Deleted
    Guldan having 109 billion health seems ridiculous. But for a end boss.. who knows.

Augur had 5 Billion and that fight was pretty much single target. For guldan 10.9 billion might be more realistic as he also has quite a few priority adds throughout the fight.

edit. Just remembered you have the personal CD actions button for this fight. So huge numbers might not be that unlikely..
    Last edited by mmoc5b3b57f40f; 2017-02-03 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trieste View Post
    That's a nice photoshop actually

10/10 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    No players from Serenity online now.
    So nice photoshop.
    10/10 for making me login to WoW.
    Haha nice some fake news in the morning to start the day hhh

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    the best alternative fact I have seen so far

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    All I ever remember anyone disliking was that they changed the difficulty structure every single tier in Wrath
    Pretty much every aspect of the game during Wrath drew a lot of complaints on the forums. The dungeons were all too easy, mindless AoE-fests, a huge departure from slow and methodical BC dungeons which required CC on nearly every pull. The raids had pretty poor tuning across the board. Tier 7 was doable by trade chat pugs with minimal wipes. Ulduar was great (although plagued with bugs), but it was made obsolete by ToC after only 4 months. ToC was not a very exciting instance aside from Anub 25H, and you had to run it 3/4 times per week. ICC was a 12 boss instance, and only 4 of the bosses in it were particularly challenging. And nobody liked the gating or limited attempts. There was a decent amount of criticism for Heroic Lich King on 10-man since he was so overtuned that only 25-man guilds were killing him for a while. The first strictly 10-man guild to kill him without gearing up in 25-man pugs did so around 4 months after Paragon killed him on H25. Then ICC overstayed its welcome quite a bit. I didn't PvP much, but from what I read things weren't great there either from a balance perspective. I only really did any PvP towards the end of the expansion when every arena team was beast cleave. The expansion had some problems.