Deleted
    What a useless discussion on the cleanliness of the kill. A kill is a kill and the only relevant factor is whether it's legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariussv View Post
    any updates who is raiding and with what comps? cant login to check, curious about situation, any1 could help?
    Yeah come on guys im at work. Who is online raiding right now? Exorsus, Method? Are serenity back to day time raiding or are they working? With a weekend coming up they all should be putting in some more hardcore times. Im sure most guilds will stop hardcore after this Sunday right? Not many people can blow 2 weeks on one raid tier holiday getting only 20 days a year, that means they have 2 weeks left to take for another 2 potential raids this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Your posts are anything but neutral and I would wait before making such bold claims
    I don't care what you think. Exorsus are more likely to win at this point since they have a lead over Method as long as they don't screw up. Serenity have no lead whatsoever and they are even behind since it seems like they will be starting late again today.
    Last edited by mmoc3e33feba22; 2017-02-03 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    any updates who is raiding and with what comps? cant login to check, curious about situation, any1 could help?
    Method is raiding, comp:

Guardian+BrM
    Rdruid, 2 Hpalas, Shaman
    3 DH's, Boomkin, 3 Hunters, Mage, Ret, Spriest, 2 Rogues, Lock, Warrior

Serenity not raiding and cant check Exorsus

Serenity is currently not raiding, Method is. Don't know about Exorsus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Yeah come on guys im at work. Who is online raiding right now? Exorsus, Method? Are serenity back to day time raiding or are they working? With a weekend coming up they all should be putting in some more hardcore times. Im sure most guilds will stop hardcore after this Sunday right? Not many people can blow 2 weeks on one raid tier holiday getting only 20 days a year, that means they have 2 weeks left to take for another 2 potential raids this year.
    Embody is raiding and streaming.
    More hardcore schedule than Serenity.

I know right? Just feels like some elements of the Method fanbase would try to have you believe that even if Serenity do get WF, Method would have been better in NH because of their "cleaner" strategy.
    Last edited by avoidconfusion; 2017-02-03 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Exorsus and Method are raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I wish Argus comes with a 10 man raid and a normal raid as well... but ye its not gonna happen, the attendance of players is very low am guessing it has dropped lower than WoD atm.
    Are you delusional?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Blood Legion also had another weekly reset of gear and a few pulls more.

Similar to Archi/Blackhand where Paragon had cleaner kills than Method. Yeah no shit with ~200-300 additional wipes the kill looks clean.
    This is why i don't think clean strat matters. You make a valid point since those that kill the bosses later have time to make better starts after more wipes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by despaad View Post
    Method is raiding, comp:

Guardian+BrM
    Rdruid, 2 Hpalas, Shaman
    3 DH's, Boomkin, 3 Hunters, Mage, Ret, Spriest, 2 Rogues, Lock, Warrior

Serenity not raiding and cant check Exorsus
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    I just checked on Method and Serentiy. Method is raiding, Serenity is NOT, just two peeps online from Serenity, wtf...., and Sco tweetet they were on last phase Gul'dan yesterday....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I just checked on Method and Serentiy. Method is raiding, Serenity is NOT, just two peeps online from Serenity, wtf...., and Sco tweetet they were on last phase Gul'dan yesterday....
    Hmm... where and when did he tweet that? Pls i hope you aren't making this up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    Yeah, of course, but Blizzard isn't likely to remove such features, so the grind will continue for next tier regardless - my point being that raiders have expressed that it's less fun than before BECAUSE they have to put in much more time in preparation that they didn't before. A Tourney-realm would solve this.
    People complained there was nothing to do before , so who cares ? Ppl will always complain

Deleted
    But...but...but...Serenity...but...

Interesting developments. Let's hope for a kill this weekend so we can enjoy the post-WF drama. I think we've had almost all possible drama for the race itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It's what happens when you have such a small roster and Dota refuses to show up on time and tell them why specially when he doesn't even have a job.

If they lose world first expect him to be kicked instantly like furty was.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Are you delusional?
    no you are delusional.

Sco tweeted saying about the Star kill bro, he hasn't mentioned anything about being on the last phase of Gul'dan that i know of.

Good boss fight, insanely tight tuned. The last phase cost us a LOT of progress time (as you know). Basically just an execute DPS check.
    then he links Star Augur kill video xD

so real life beat Serenity

gg

Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    Hmm... where and when did he tweet that? Pls i hope you aren't making this up.
    Oh lol, my bad, he was talking about Augur, not Gul'dan /duck