Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    But there's more prestige in the master skin!
    Make master skins that aren't ugly shit and people will wear them. Dehaka is my favorite warrior, but his master skin is garbage. Other than a few exceptions (Li Li, Xul, Hammer, Murky, etcetera) the same is true for most of the others too.

Found out I'm mid gold in the qm ranking. If I cared about HL, I'd probably be angry about that, but since I ignore HL like the plague...

YAY ME!! I'M ADEQUATE!!
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2016-11-02 at 02:04 AM.

For the first time in a month I'm back up to positive rank adjustment!

Deleted
    Finally motivated myself to get Medivh to 5, free rotation 500 gold yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamare View Post
    Finally motivated myself to get Medivh to 5, free rotation 500 gold yeah
    I got Zarya to 5. Also added her to the list of heroes I have won a QM game on.

Deleted
    Purchased my first master skin, Leoric. Also got Murky the Magnificent to 9, bagging 750 gold and the portrait.

Got Valla to level 9 for the gold a couple of days back.
    Decided to do HL last night. Now I have not ever won a QM on Brightwing but I did win my first HL game on her. I think I have a solution for my warhead junction woes.

Deleted
    Purchased Dehaka and my second master skin, Hammer. For the first time in ages, I'm sitting on virtually zero gold.

Working on my Alarak. I bought him when he dropped in gold and was really intimidated by his play-style so put him on the back burner. He's growing on me now, though. Really fun and interesting hero.

Had a lot of gold. Bought Nova, Tracer, Sylvanas, TLV, Chen, Dehaka, and Ragnaros. So I am spoiled for choice in HL. Also managed to score a QM win on Ragnaros to bring him up to level 5. So All heroes in the game are now level 5 or higher.

Will wait for Zul'jin, and if no other 20K mount shows up, might just get Chromie. Other heroes I don't own: Leoric, Lunara, Gul'dan, Medivh, Illidan, Johanna and Samuro.

Edit: Somehoew I thought I'd bought Varian. Still have the gold but will wait till I hit 50K.
    Last edited by ttak82; 2017-01-03 at 09:08 AM.

After getting sick of playing annoying games against Chromie, I decided to give her a try myself. I think I might be falling in love, no stress, just sand in their eyes for days.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I recently discovered the wonders of allowing the camera to follow you for auto-attack heroes. My problem with it though is that it limits me in how much I can scroll out if I want to. Any way I can have the follow camera and also being allowed to scroll out more than a few feet if I want to? without having space pushed down constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    After getting sick of playing annoying games against Chromie, I decided to give her a try myself. I think I might be falling in love, no stress, just sand in their eyes for days.
    I have lost a lot of QMs overall on Chromie, yet I have won a fair amount of games on her - so the W/R is very low. She's quite fun and on my purchase radar.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished my S3 placements though. Still in the bottom division.

Deleted
    After a long, uphill and losing battle in seasons 1 and 2, I finally reached the upper echolons of wood tier, also known as Gold 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took Chromie to 10 the day she came out. Love my dragon Gnome.

Took me a couple of weeks but finally finished my placement matches today and got plat 2. I didn't play any of the previous seasons but I think the game remembered my pre-season mmr as I only ever saw people with platinum/diamond borders in the placement matches.

Matchmaking seems to have improved enormously in hero league I have to say. I still saw a few "X or lose" "this is lost" people, but overall I had a pleasant experience as mostly support. The solo-queue only is the best thing that has ever happened to this game. I really hope they keep it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pleasantly surprised the thread I made well over a year ago is still bumping around. Don't really have anything personally to add, though I have enough gold to get a brand new hero if it strikes my fancy. Just glad to see that some people are keeping the positive vibes going.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fallen back to what I know, support, and now I'm back in platinum with +20 rank adjustment!
    I really like Auriel, but my winrate with her is terrible in HL. When do you recommend picking her?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I really like Auriel, but my winrate with her is terrible in HL. When do you recommend picking her?
    when you have a hero on your team that you know has the capability to give you good consistent energy generation

guldan/valla/raynor etc

also when the enemy team has at least 2 tanks, or 1 tank 1 melee, so your energy generator has plenty of consistent targets to hit

Finally got my head around Valeera and now I'm not totally useless with her... hit and run / stun for others seems to work well. Huzzah!

Still not my fav assassin by far but now at least I'm not cannon fodder anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I'm pleasantly surprised the thread I made well over a year ago is still bumping around. Don't really have anything personally to add, though I have enough gold to get a brand new hero if it strikes my fancy. Just glad to see that some people are keeping the positive vibes going.
    It was a great idea to have something focused on the positive aspects of the game!